Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:29:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT İF I TOLD U RİPPLE İS REAL BİTCOİN  (Read 448 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

A bit of a weird thread, particularly at the start... but whenever Ripple is mentioned I have to make a post to defend it Smiley

The recent price rise of XRP is completely merited; the Ripple project is very impressive and really provides the ideal solution to the problems faced in international banking. And XRP is absolutely the best (cheapest) way to use the ledger. Liquidity is building in the target corridors, banks are getting more and more interested... I think it is only a matter of time before XRP becomes #1 coin in market cap.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:20 PM

A bit of a weird thread, particularly at the start... but whenever Ripple is mentioned I have to make a post to defend it Smiley

The recent price rise of XRP is completely merited; the Ripple project is very impressive and really provides the ideal solution to the problems faced in international banking. And XRP is absolutely the best (cheapest) way to use the ledger. Liquidity is building in the target corridors, banks are getting more and more interested... I think it is only a matter of time before XRP becomes #1 coin in market cap.
Waves is more efficient with the NG protocol activated.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:17:46 AM

Ripple may well rise very much, but it cannot be really compared to Bitcoin. All the same, you seem to have a point in your analysis.
PeZ

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

The foundation needs more money...prints more Ripple...more money needed...prints more Ripple. Ripple is definitely nothing like Bitcoin.

You need to understand that banks are not going to use someone else's blockchain technology. They will steal and control what they can - they will not trust a third party.

People in crypto just want to make a fast buck, they don't care if the fundamentals makes no sense. Welcome to the new dotcom bubble.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:22:33 AM

The foundation needs more money...prints more Ripple...more money needed...prints more Ripple. Ripple is definitely nothing like Bitcoin.

You need to understand that banks are not going to use someone else's blockchain technology. They will steal and control what they can - they will not trust a third party.

People in crypto just want to make a fast buck, they don't care if the fundamentals makes no sense. Welcome to the new dotcom bubble.
This also makes it easy to make money if you understand fundamentals and place a lot of importance on them. If you know the true value of a coin you can trade it without ever running the risk of losing any money, given that you're prepared to ride a temporary downtrend.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:54:42 AM

I don't understand why people hate Ripple so much.
Bitcoin Cash is scam much more than Ripple, but people don't realize this just because of "Bitcoin" part in coin name.

What Ripple really solve is transaction speed and fee.
Bitcoin becomes useless for small transactions. Wanna send 50 bucks to your friend? Haha! Pay $50 fee or wait for two weeks with a standard fee.

Ripple offers a speed two orders of magnitude greater than Bitcoin. Really fast. And it matters.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:56:00 AM

:

AltCoin is the sign of a huge paradigm shift in the crypto money market with the rise.

I told you months ago that Ripple was the key role in the crypto money world. this money is not normally a currency that can rise to itself, like bitcoin or ether. There is no ripple in the market. There is no demand for ripple on the market. There are 100 billion ripples in the market. 38 billion in circulation. the rest will enter the market within the next 100 years.

why does the ripple rise?

See the answer to this question, give a very critical tip.

First of all, let us understand this matter well. ripple is a crypto currency created to informly fight the Fed's bitcoin and other de-centralized currencies. there is no official explanation in this regard. but the people behind the Ripple are the feds do not make up "in the ass"

: ripple, bitcoin and it is a very centralized crypto currency created by world finance lords to fight against their alternatives. in other words, it is a weapon against the poor who want to destroy their financial world and create their own alternative financial system. and I think it can be used to reduce BitCoin and sink bitcoin depositors to scream and regulate the crypto paralla (ripple) periods

I see the whales (Fed) deliberately inflating the bitcoin as the reason why the big money flows into the ripple today, pushing the button and launching the bitcoin submerging operation, while ripple is described as "garbage" up to three or four days before.

Let's look at the numbers:

-sead several days ago Ripple's daily transaction volume: $ 500 million
- a few days trading volume of ripple: 5-6 billion dollars (10 times increase)

- The total value of ripple until a few days ago: 8 billion dollars.
- and the total value of Ripple: 30+ billion dollars.

What does this mean?

it seems very likely that they have begun to sell bitcoin in the hands of whales and bore 20 billion dollars into the ripple and then have pulled the people to the ripple and pressed the "digital money revolution" button they planned.

let's not be surprised if we see that this process continues in 2018

Bitcoin hopes for people with small jumps and will again attract money, but every small rise will give a "drop in opportunity" with a rapid decline, and at that time the depositors will sink again.

As bitcoin goes to the bottom, adolescents who worship bitcoin are hurting like crazy, a ripple-winning theater will be created, and eventually the world's financial lords will come to the media and say, "ripple is a reliable port, ripple fast, ripple super, we decided to support ripple we will have ripples, banks will ripple "we will start to see. which they have done in the last 5 years and very important / giant banks have begun to ripple.

ripple is the scam if the banksters, even if they print money to buy/pump their own token, which everyone expects, we will see in the market a more and more becoming unpopularity of the US dollar.

regards

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:57:40 AM

Bitcoin Cash is scam much more than Ripple, but people don't realize this just because of "Bitcoin" part in coin name.

Bitcoin becomes useless for small transactions. Wanna send 50 bucks to your friend? Haha! Pay $50 fee or wait for two weeks with a standard fee.

Ripple offers a speed two orders of magnitude greater than Bitcoin. Really fast. And it matters.
ripple is the central banksters, scam, they are the problem, we need a financial system without central banks

Thermatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:00:36 AM

Ripple is just a weak baby compared to BTC
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:03:20 AM

ripple is the central banksters, scam, they are the problem, we need a financial system without central banks

It kind of seems like central banks and decentralized crypto will have to coexist, given that so many people are impossible to educate.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:05:34 AM

Bitcoin is Bitcoin no one can change the name of bitcoin. Comparing other altcoin to bitcoin is a big mistake. bitcoin is the only one and the first digital currency.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:17:15 AM

I think ripple is trying to build a market today. ripple will be one very good coin in the foreseeable future. we just wait for the development and wait for the ripple coin to be a good coin in cryptocurreny.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:29:55 AM

Bitcoin is Bitcoin no one can change the name of bitcoin. Comparing other altcoin to bitcoin is a big mistake. bitcoin is the only one and the first digital currency.

I don't think it's a big mistake at all.
Some alts have a very fast growth compared to BTC in the last few weeks...
BTC might be the first, and I believe will have a good run in the future... but we should look into altcoins and not underestimeting them as well ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ahmetsusar (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

it is come quickly we gonna see shorter than ı expect
but ı dont want to say I TOLD YOU
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

there is a lot of difference between ripple and bitcoin. the number of bitcoin in circulation is a lot less than ripple and investors like to invest in the bitcoin, which make it more attractive than the ripple

CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:09:37 AM

Lol, newbie telling us storyes, yyes maybe it's cool to get even more money, but with ripple you can rip your self, man  I really don't know how much time you will have to take, to get the price of ripple back at the value you bough it, ok, if you bough it when it was 0.25$ it's ok, but now, you are just killing your money man...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ahmetsusar (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:17:34 AM

Lol, newbie telling us storyes, yyes maybe it's cool to get even more money, but with ripple you can rip your self, man  I really don't know how much time you will have to take, to get the price of ripple back at the value you bough it, ok, if you bough it when it was 0.25$ it's ok, but now, you are just killing your money man...

being newbie is my rank of just for this site  but what ı told is (you will see in near future not too long Smiley )  about my graduation knowledge
compering to people just for site rank is wrong
ı am sure ı write more then you read lol Smiley
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

As long as a currency has utility, its price will increase and ripple has proven it although it is not a favorite within the bitcoin community, but it is one of the favorites within the investor community. If RippleNet manages to be an integral part of the financial industry or the standard protocol for inter-bank payments, then it could consolidate and continue to rise in price. However, the chances of its failure are very high. The main criticism against Ripple is that it will be unseated in the long term by Stellar (XML), an open-source hybrid block chain that is also used as an equitable payment system for people and banks.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

I don't think so, Ripple and Bitcoin are far far away from each other. Even look at the number of Bitcoins in circulation, which are very much less as compared to Ripple and market cap of Bitcoin is so high than Ripple and investors prefer to invest in the Bitcoin.

aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

What if I told you your post doesnt make sense?  Grin
Ripple is one of my favorite altcoin but saying ripple is real bitcoin is funny.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: