Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT İF I TOLD U RİPPLE İS REAL BİTCOİN  (Read 448 times)
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:31:39 AM

:

AltCoin is the sign of a huge paradigm shift in the crypto money market with the rise.

I told you months ago that Ripple was the key role in the crypto money world. this money is not normally a currency that can rise to itself, like bitcoin or ether. There is no ripple in the market. There is no demand for ripple on the market. There are 100 billion ripples in the market. 38 billion in circulation. the rest will enter the market within the next 100 years.

why does the ripple rise?

See the answer to this question, give a very critical tip.

First of all, let us understand this matter well. ripple is a crypto currency created to informly fight the Fed's bitcoin and other de-centralized currencies. there is no official explanation in this regard. but the people behind the Ripple are the feds do not make up "in the ass"

: ripple, bitcoin and it is a very centralized crypto currency created by world finance lords to fight against their alternatives. in other words, it is a weapon against the poor who want to destroy their financial world and create their own alternative financial system. and I think it can be used to reduce BitCoin and sink bitcoin depositors to scream and regulate the crypto paralla (ripple) periods

I see the whales (Fed) deliberately inflating the bitcoin as the reason why the big money flows into the ripple today, pushing the button and launching the bitcoin submerging operation, while ripple is described as "garbage" up to three or four days before.

Let's look at the numbers:

-sead several days ago Ripple's daily transaction volume: $ 500 million
- a few days trading volume of ripple: 5-6 billion dollars (10 times increase)

- The total value of ripple until a few days ago: 8 billion dollars.
- and the total value of Ripple: 30+ billion dollars.

What does this mean?

it seems very likely that they have begun to sell bitcoin in the hands of whales and bore 20 billion dollars into the ripple and then have pulled the people to the ripple and pressed the "digital money revolution" button they planned.

let's not be surprised if we see that this process continues in 2018

Bitcoin hopes for people with small jumps and will again attract money, but every small rise will give a "drop in opportunity" with a rapid decline, and at that time the depositors will sink again.

As bitcoin goes to the bottom, adolescents who worship bitcoin are hurting like crazy, a ripple-winning theater will be created, and eventually the world's financial lords will come to the media and say, "ripple is a reliable port, ripple fast, ripple super, we decided to support ripple we will have ripples, banks will ripple "we will start to see. which they have done in the last 5 years and very important / giant banks have begun to ripple.

I would say you really should consider studying the underlying technologies before making a comparison like this, to someone who understands it - this title reads like this.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THE BICYCLE IS THE REAL JET PLANE? <--- Impossible

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: