Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94539 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier  

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
I am more excited about October as they are going to release the public test network according to their roadmap and will it only last a month?
This is included in roadmap? I mean this is a part of roadmap? I didn't see that or I think I missed something here? I just checked that but I didn't find that at anywhere.

I have not seen this public test network related information on roadmap but I saw some tweets that testnet launch is in October

Pretty sure it’s been talked about but not in the visual roadmap they should add it if it isn’t but given the timing for the mainnet I’d assume easily that the testnet schedule would be as were expecting already

I'm not sure which roadmap you all are looking at, because the release of testnet is already present on official roadmap as provided at IoTChain official website:

It's scheduled to be released in upcoming October.

Not far away now, do you think we will see the ITC token increase in value after the testnet has been released?

I feel like ITC needs a big pump at the moment.

It aught to. I will try and buy some ITC before the release date cause I belive when the announcement is made or when the day becomes closer, people will want to buy the coin even if it's for a short term trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

IoTchain has a healthy community with more than 60k on telegram, around 8k in Wechat&QQ, around 20k in twitter and around 1K in Reddit. This is very impressive well done team.

I'm really glad to see the growth that has occured since I joined the project, it is really impressive and I hope they can continue to excel

You are right, the project and the community grow continuously. I hope that IoTChain can close the gap to other IoT projects regarding marketcap very soon.

The figures are really huge, i think they got huge numbers because of the bounties they have been doing. The bounties have really gone a long way in growing the community.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

IoTchain has a healthy community with more than 60k on telegram, around 8k in Wechat&QQ, around 20k in twitter and around 1K in Reddit. This is very impressive well done team.

I'm really glad to see the growth that has occured since I joined the project, it is really impressive and I hope they can continue to excel

You are right, the project and the community grow continuously. I hope that IoTChain can close the gap to other IoT projects regarding marketcap very soon.

The figures are really huge, i think they got huge numbers because of the bounties they have been doing. The bounties have really gone a long way in growing the community.

Yeah it has, a very interactive community I must say, I enjoy every minute I spend with community helps me stay updated on recent events.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

i think the important thing is that the channels are active as well.. I've seen alot with like 20,000 members from airdrops, and only like 2-3 people ever talking.  Looks really bad on the project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

I have not seen this public test network related information on roadmap but I saw some tweets that testnet launch is in October

Pretty sure it’s been talked about but not in the visual roadmap they should add it if it isn’t but given the timing for the mainnet I’d assume easily that the testnet schedule would be as were expecting already

I'm not sure which roadmap you all are looking at, because the release of testnet is already present on official roadmap as provided at IoTChain official website:

Not far away now, do you think we will see the ITC token increase in value after the testnet has been released?

I think weeks to the test net release we will start seeing the positive effect on the IoT chain token and i expect the trend to continue weeks after the release if the test net results are positive.

Yeah I’m with you on that one, I’m glad you agree. It’s hard to see ITC trading as low as it is at the moment, fingers crossed the test net goes down a treat with investors.

I am very glad that we're all expecting the market to behave this way in respect to test net release, we honestly need such boost it will go a long way in improving ITC token.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

i think the important thing is that the channels are active as well.. I've seen alot with like 20,000 members from airdrops, and only like 2-3 people ever talking.  Looks really bad on the project.

Yeah, but I think the IoTChain community is really active. I see many tweeds everyday and the Team take care that the telegram community grow, with their bounty program.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

Yeah, but I think the IoTChain community is really active. I see many tweeds everyday and the Team take care that the telegram community grow, with their bounty program.

Being active on social media always helps with the grow and reaches out to more people - I hope they can continue to be active and hopefully grow the community.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

Being active on social media always helps with the grow and reaches out to more people - I hope they can continue to be active and hopefully grow the community.

Lots of people still following ITC project. Normally people leave the channel once ICO is finished or token listing is done.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier  

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
I am more excited about October as they are going to release the public test network according to their roadmap and will it only last a month?
This is included in roadmap? I mean this is a part of roadmap? I didn't see that or I think I missed something here? I just checked that but I didn't find that at anywhere.

I think mainnet is already in the whitepaper and IMO testnet is ideally not supposed to appear since there is already a mention of mainnet, October will see to full deployment of the product am really keen to get my hands on it Cool

But I have one question, is there any official announcement from ITC team regarding this testnet in October. I have not seen tweet from ITC official channel but from other users I have seen.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Don’t think so unless they mentioned it in chat I haven’t specifically seen any tweets about the specific date but if you want confirmation best idea is to check with the team directly Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

I think mainnet is already in the whitepaper and IMO testnet is ideally not supposed to appear since there is already a mention of mainnet, October will see to full deployment of the product am really keen to get my hands on it Cool

But I have one question, is there any official announcement from ITC team regarding this testnet in October. I have not seen tweet from ITC official channel but from other users I have seen.

The information about the testnet and the start of the mainnet i have from the timeline on their homepage https://iotchain.io/
This is confirmation enough for me because the team has so far complied with all points on time
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

I think we should have patience as October is still very far away they will tell us for sure about it when the time is right.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

I think weeks to the test net release we will start seeing the positive effect on the IoT chain token and i expect the trend to continue weeks after the release if the test net results are positive.

Yeah I’m with you on that one, I’m glad you agree. It’s hard to see ITC trading as low as it is at the moment, fingers crossed the test net goes down a treat with investors.
This project is still in progress and they have to reach a lot still but they are following their roadmap as planned so i think soon we can see a boost in the market.

Which is why I'm not all too desperate about price since roadmap is being followed correctly it should see a rise in value soon enough or maybe much later as we get into the bull season

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

This project is still in progress and they have to reach a lot still but they are following their roadmap as planned so i think soon we can see a boost in the market.

Yeah I think the IoT Chain TestNet will be huge but the bigger news will be the actual main net release in December. That is when we will hopefully see a spike and the value and trading volume will definitely increase.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

Indeed, the release of the public testnet will be a milestone for IoTChain. I really want to know, if it works as easy as most people say.

I mean I don't see why not. It's just an OS level that bridges together your IoT devices to their network. It'll kinda be like a VPN for your IoT devices, except you get paid in ITC tokens for your device to be on the chain Cheesy

That sounds too good to be true
so, the more devices i have in the chain the more ITC i will earn? Show me the way to the next electronic-store:-)
or do I understand something wrong?

well the OS is meant to run on low power and low level hardware which is basically the nature of most of the IoT devices. You will be rewarded in ITC but I think the more people go onboard I mean manufacturer the better the reward.

Yea but for the fact that they are getting rewarded by ITC tokens, is a good thing, an avenue for the token to increase in value and IoT is really a good technology because they seem to simplify the life of users and with minimum consumption of energy but the security aspect is the part that needs the attention of ITC, so i see this as a very viable project

I agree add to that the perks of going to the blockchain and the enhanced security measures and also the unified platform. So you will end up unifying multiple devices through the same platform

They are trying to create one unified platform to address to issue of insecurity in the IoT industry and we all know that security is the major priority of every organization and nation, without security, the need of existence is questioned and we know what that means, so is good to see a project that tends to work towards fixing the flop that exist in the industry
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

Yeah I think the IoT Chain TestNet will be huge but the bigger news will be the actual main net release in December. That is when we will hopefully see a spike and the value and trading volume will definitely increase.

The mainnet would be the bigger news. I think if they can release the testnet version and that works quite well it should be a quick transition or a quick deployment to mainnet.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

The mainnet would be the bigger news. I think if they can release the testnet version and that works quite well it should be a quick transition or a quick deployment to mainnet.

Well the goal is the mainnet but I don't think it will make any impression if the testnet doesn't meet up to expectations so my advice to them is to ensure that the testnet dies work perfectly

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Well the goal is the mainnet but I don't think it will make any impression if the testnet doesn't meet up to expectations so my advice to them is to ensure that the testnet dies work perfectly

No project needs a pump, that leads to dumping. Realistically what id like to see a strong steady growth from now till the mainnet launch, that maintains it's momentum.
Srinivas-Bi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

Their idea is rather investing in my mind!
Wondrous logo, sentient project!  Good luck guys.
ULABSofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

To create protection against hacking, you need to be able to break access. Can you guarantee that the information you receive from users will not be transferred to others?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: