Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94524 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

Interesting. First time I have seen a project without public sale. Normally there are three types of sale for an ICO, private sale then pre-sales and then public sale.

There was an ICO in the form of private sale. The tokens were priced at $1 each during the private sale (according to their Telegram support team). It's a privately funded project which held a private sale and didn't go for public sale.

Binance listed IOTX (another coin aiming to cover Internet-of-Things). This is actually going to lessen the chances of ITC getting listed at Binance.

Thanks, I've been searching for information for a long time about how much a token cost at the ICO. At the moment they are just above the ICO price of $ 1

Yeah, I think the real gains will be when the platform and environment is fully working around xmas time, if it works as expected could easily see it double the current price

Yea. If that happens, it will be a nice xmas gift to us all and the
 some of us can cash out for the sake of the celebration. We hope all goes well according to plan so that this can become reality.

Yeah.. The mainnet is said to be released around October period.. I hope it gets released on time and everything works according to plan.. And we will surely see a big effect on the market if it is successful or not.

A slightly long wait for the main-net but I'm sure it will be worth it and I expect to see ITC break the 100million market cap once it has been released

the summer is over quickly and then comes autumn and with it the bulls :-)
100mio MC should be easily possible, I think it will be even higher when the Mainnet starts.

Mainnet lunching will surely give IoTchain a go boost. I'm of the believe crypto market has experienced the worst part of the year as the market becomes bullish ITC will follow suit hopefully.

Mainnet launching is planned for December 2018 as I know, but this is right time to start adding ITC token to portfolio. By December I expect market to go to it's all time high and its possible that ITC tokens will also give good returns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Interesting. First time I have seen a project without public sale. Normally there are three types of sale for an ICO, private sale then pre-sales and then public sale.

There was an ICO in the form of private sale. The tokens were priced at $1 each during the private sale (according to their Telegram support team). It's a privately funded project which held a private sale and didn't go for public sale.

Binance listed IOTX (another coin aiming to cover Internet-of-Things). This is actually going to lessen the chances of ITC getting listed at Binance.

Thanks, I've been searching for information for a long time about how much a token cost at the ICO. At the moment they are just above the ICO price of $ 1

Yeah, I think the real gains will be when the platform and environment is fully working around xmas time, if it works as expected could easily see it double the current price

some of us can cash out for the sake of the celebration. We hope all goes well according to plan so that this can become reality.

Yeah.. The mainnet is said to be released around October period.. I hope it gets released on time and everything works according to plan.. And we will surely see a big effect on the market if it is successful or not.

A slightly long wait for the main-net but I'm sure it will be worth it and I expect to see ITC break the 100million market cap once it has been released

100mio MC should be easily possible, I think it will be even higher when the Mainnet starts.

The IoT market will require a push (in form of news) in the right direction to move. I think the mainnet release will be a very good push to it. With that and the lots of awareness/buzz the team is building round their project, they surly can break the said MC.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

Mainnet lunching will surely give IoTchain a go boost. I'm of the believe crypto market has experienced the worst part of the year as the market becomes bullish ITC will follow suit hopefully.

If they are able to launch with a supplier or manufacturer it would be a great plus for them among the competition. It would also serve a real use case for IoTchain

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Im interested to see how many IoT devices will be on their platform in the first few weeks, hopefully they'll be pushing hard in marketing around that time.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Cash out and dump the price eh lol Grin Grin Well I'd be here waiting to bag more, i see an increase in following months following full implementation of the service and can't wait to get my bags filled when the price drop a little bit during the Xmas period  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

I’d expect it to be at or above slightly the ico price until the mainnet launches as it’s kostly speculative up until that point then it will come down to how adoption develops and if they can capture real marketshare
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

IoT Chain is now compatible with ethereum! Huge news that nobody has seen yet.

https://medium.com/iot-chain/itc-progress-update-2018-6-2-2018-6-8-da34bb05b553
reveda

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

wp is not available  Sad
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

After going through the white paper and roadmap.  Im sure this project intends to enrich its investors.  Cool

i would rather think this project changes our entire life. More and more IoT devices will make our lives easier in the future, and with ITC, everyone will be on the safe side.
Of course, I am also pleased when my tokens increase in value, but this is primarily about the start of a new era

Talking about increasing in value, ITC ones had a drop but increased insignificantly in price, a fact that revolves around this is that the project tends to have really good potentials, a real life application that is going to be part of our future, with every step of it leading to more awareness of people about IoT, so the fun is just getting started
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

I must admit I looked at the weekly update but I completely missed the EVM integration announcement, massive news and it shows the team are making some real strides in their main net development.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

I must admit I looked at the weekly update but I completely missed the EVM integration announcement, massive news and it shows the team are making some real strides in their main net development.
I also missed it thanks for sharing the info, amazing how the team is going to hold events in Shanghai it will be a huge success and could attract big investors there.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Gosh, just seen this thread... Is this real? Damm, I hope I still get to grab some tokens before this explodes into the crypto world. Any suggestions on how to get some ITC. It's interesting that it interacts with Ethereum. TLDR please on what's in https://bounty.iotchain.io/

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

Gosh, just seen this thread... Is this real? Damm, I hope I still get to grab some tokens before this explodes into the crypto world. Any suggestions on how to get some ITC. It's interesting that it interacts with Ethereum. TLDR please on what's in https://bounty.iotchain.io/

You can get some ITC from Kucoin or Huobi (buying from Huobi should be more convenient for you as it has higher volume and usually lower price than on Kucoin).

Bounty.iotchain.io provides some very little bounty on daily basis if you perform specific tasks like retweeting a tweet or liking at Facebook.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

I also missed it thanks for sharing the info, amazing how the team is going to hold events in Shanghai it will be a huge success and could attract big investors there.

This is awesome.. A big step taken in the development of the mainnet. This is really a great development and a massive news to the ears of iot chain investors.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

are there any partner or collaborators in the pipeline when going to the main-net? I think if they are able to get some manufacturer on board it would boost the adoption.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

Guys here is an article I wrote on IoTchain I hope you enjoy reading it Smiley
https://steemit.com/iot/@cnote328/recent-activities-on-iotchain-itc
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Interesting article very well written. I would like to see some more information from the IoT Chain team about the EVM integration which means there is interopability with Ethereum. I would like to know more about what this actually means and I think IoT should do an article about it.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

congratulation, a very well written article.
The partnerships with Sentinel Chain and Hero Node, I have not even really noticed, thanks for the information
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

Very good articles. Thanks for sharing the link. It's good to know whats happening with the project. Where are they and what they are doing now.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

congratulation, a very well written article.
The partnerships with Sentinel Chain and Hero Node, I have not even really noticed, thanks for the information

Good update, and it's always refreshing to see more and more articles covered on the ITC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: