Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94538 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

I'm not sure which roadmap you all are looking at, because the release of testnet is already present on official roadmap as provided at IoTChain official website:

It's scheduled to be released in upcoming October.

Not far away now, do you think we will see the ITC token increase in value after the testnet has been released?

I feel like ITC needs a big pump at the moment.

I think weeks to the test net release we will start seeing the positive effect on the IoT chain token and i expect the trend to continue weeks after the release if the test net results are positive.

Yeah I’m with you on that one, I’m glad you agree. It’s hard to see ITC trading as low as it is at the moment, fingers crossed the test net goes down a treat with investors.
This project is still in progress and they have to reach a lot still but they are following their roadmap as planned so i think soon we can see a boost in the market.

Yeah I think the IoT Chain TestNet will be huge but the bigger news will be the actual main net release in December. That is when we will hopefully see a spike and the value and trading volume will definitely increase.

Oct-Dec is the period I suspect a bullish run in the whole of the crypto market, I think ITC is currently at its entry point and shouldn't be missed...

I missed entry in a project sometimes ago and I'm still in regret seeing same project do well now

I also think that it will go up in the autumn as in the autumn of 2017. somehow it is the same every year :-)
ITC will stand out once again in a bull run. I think it will be one of the most successful tokens by December

It is a prime time for IoT devices however what I am concerned about and it may be just a personal pessimism is getting as many manufacturers onboard as possible. It may be early for them to just in now but I think it is the best to get manufacturers in now. I understand the focus in on development but I also thing if there are manufacturers development would be much more effective. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

I'm not sure which roadmap you all are looking at, because the release of testnet is already present on official roadmap as provided at IoTChain official website:

Not far away now, do you think we will see the ITC token increase in value after the testnet has been released?

I think weeks to the test net release we will start seeing the positive effect on the IoT chain token and i expect the trend to continue weeks after the release if the test net results are positive.

Yeah I’m with you on that one, I’m glad you agree. It’s hard to see ITC trading as low as it is at the moment, fingers crossed the test net goes down a treat with investors.
This project is still in progress and they have to reach a lot still but they are following their roadmap as planned so i think soon we can see a boost in the market.

Yeah I think the IoT Chain TestNet will be huge but the bigger news will be the actual main net release in December. That is when we will hopefully see a spike and the value and trading volume will definitely increase.

Oct-Dec is the period I suspect a bullish run in the whole of the crypto market, I think ITC is currently at its entry point and shouldn't be missed...

I missed entry in a project sometimes ago and I'm still in regret seeing same project do well now

I also think that it will go up in the autumn as in the autumn of 2017. somehow it is the same every year :-)
ITC will stand out once again in a bull run. I think it will be one of the most successful tokens by December

I hope this is possible, I'm not sure if we will see a similar crash like we did in Decemember, time will tell.

I am a strong believer behind ITC being the leading IoT security product
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

IoTchain has a healthy community with more than 60k on telegram, around 8k in Wechat&QQ, around 20k in twitter and around 1K in Reddit. This is very impressive well done team.

I'm really glad to see the growth that has occured since I joined the project, it is really impressive and I hope they can continue to excel

You are right, the project and the community grow continuously. I hope that IoTChain can close the gap to other IoT projects regarding marketcap very soon.

The figures are really huge, i think they got huge numbers because of the bounties they have been doing. The bounties have really gone a long way in growing the community.

i think the important thing is that the channels are active as well.. I've seen alot with like 20,000 members from airdrops, and only like 2-3 people ever talking.  Looks really bad on the project.

Yeah, but I think the IoTChain community is really active. I see many tweeds everyday and the Team take care that the telegram community grow, with their bounty program.

Being active on social media always helps with the grow and reaches out to more people - I hope they can continue to be active and hopefully grow the community.

Lots of people still following ITC project. Normally people leave the channel once ICO is finished or token listing is done.
Exactly. Lots people leave that project once they receive tokens in their wallet. But in IoT I seen people are still joining their social channels and increasing their followers day by day.

That is not coming as a surprise because the team has made it so beneficial to be with them on their social channels especially on their telegram channel. Lots of rewards given out to members
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Does this work in the real world yet? Coins don't seem to be doing well, almost like there's no intrinsic value keeping it safe
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

\

Every one is talking Dec it seem i will pitch my tenth solidly around that period also, now is time for accumulating  Cool

For those who may need the help here are some useful link for ITC https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain and https://t.co/wDA0vZGHkk and

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I agree. ITC will be among my top 10 projects by December of this year. Hopefully if the testnet release works as planned then it should move up by a large margin.
Yes. I am also waiting for that moment. Let's see once the testnet will be launched what will happen next.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

IoTchain has a healthy community with more than 60k on telegram, around 8k in Wechat&QQ, around 20k in twitter and around 1K in Reddit. This is very impressive well done team.

I'm really glad to see the growth that has occured since I joined the project, it is really impressive and I hope they can continue to excel

You are right, the project and the community grow continuously. I hope that IoTChain can close the gap to other IoT projects regarding marketcap very soon.

The figures are really huge, i think they got huge numbers because of the bounties they have been doing. The bounties have really gone a long way in growing the community.

i think the important thing is that the channels are active as well.. I've seen alot with like 20,000 members from airdrops, and only like 2-3 people ever talking.  Looks really bad on the project.

Yeah, but I think the IoTChain community is really active. I see many tweeds everyday and the Team take care that the telegram community grow, with their bounty program.

Being active on social media always helps with the grow and reaches out to more people - I hope they can continue to be active and hopefully grow the community.

Lots of people still following ITC project. Normally people leave the channel once ICO is finished or token listing is done.
Exactly. Lots people leave that project once they receive tokens in their wallet. But in IoT I seen people are still joining their social channels and increasing their followers day by day.

That is not coming as a surprise because the team has made it so beneficial to be with them on their social channels especially on their telegram channel. Lots of rewards given out to members

ITC team continuously providing update at their social media platforms. Project almost finished half  of the work, and now testnet launch is also near, so ITC investors will stay connected to their social media platforms.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Does this work in the real world yet? Coins don't seem to be doing well, almost like there's no intrinsic value keeping it safe

it's in testnet privately.  Public testnet will be launching in October, with the mainnet launching in december, I think it's moving from an ERC-20 token to it's own chain then as well, so the current ones are just a placeholder.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

it's in testnet privately.  Public testnet will be launching in October, with the mainnet launching in december, I think it's moving from an ERC-20 token to it's own chain then as well, so the current ones are just a placeholder.

Yep they’ve posted some random statistics  on the testnet the tps stats they were seeing already even on a small testnet were very promising from memory but can’t remember the exact figures but it should scale up when mainnet launches
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

The mainnet would be the bigger news. I think if they can release the testnet version and that works quite well it should be a quick transition or a quick deployment to mainnet.

Well the goal is the mainnet but I don't think it will make any impression if the testnet doesn't meet up to expectations so my advice to them is to ensure that the testnet dies work perfectly

No project needs a pump, that leads to dumping. Realistically what id like to see a strong steady growth from now till the mainnet launch, that maintains it's momentum.

Wise words and only a few understand this, a project with a rapid, unhealthy period of growth will lead to a rapid period of dump, this project has been growing steadily and in a healthy fashion which signifies the strength of the value of the token and this i believe has been seen by investors, so with every implementation leads to an increase in strength

There is no need to pump ITC. A project with a future technology like ITC don't need that. After the release of the testnet in October, the project increases its value on its own.

Yea, not saying it will get pumped but trying to explain that projects that get massive pumps will lead to massive dump, i have been following ITC , it has been in existence before now, so if it was like the usually funny projects out there, such pump and dump scenario must have occurred but the reverse is the case and they are waxing strong 
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

I agree. ITC will be among my top 10 projects by December of this year. Hopefully if the testnet release works as planned then it should move up by a large margin.
Yes. I am also waiting for that moment. Let's see once the testnet will be launched what will happen next.

I agree. ITC tokens will go up and by December it's possible that it will make new High. Mainnet launch is planned for December 2018.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier  

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
I am more excited about October as they are going to release the public test network according to their roadmap and will it only last a month?
This is included in roadmap? I mean this is a part of roadmap? I didn't see that or I think I missed something here? I just checked that but I didn't find that at anywhere.

I have not seen this public test network related information on roadmap but I saw some tweets that testnet launch is in October

Pretty sure it’s been talked about but not in the visual roadmap they should add it if it isn’t but given the timing for the mainnet I’d assume easily that the testnet schedule would be as were expecting already

It is quite possible, but i am also not sure about that. But sometimes it's happens this good moments. So hope so price will increase once they release their testnet.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier 

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
I am more excited about October as they are going to release the public test network according to their roadmap and will it only last a month?
This is included in roadmap? I mean this is a part of roadmap? I didn't see that or I think I missed something here? I just checked that but I didn't find that at anywhere.

I have not seen this public test network related information on roadmap but I saw some tweets that testnet launch is in October

Pretty sure it’s been talked about but not in the visual roadmap they should add it if it isn’t but given the timing for the mainnet I’d assume easily that the testnet schedule would be as were expecting already

It is quite possible, but i am also not sure about that. But sometimes it's happens this good moments. So hope so price will increase once they release their testnet.
I am pretty sure the price will increase after they release it, i think it is not only ITC everything is getting low on the market once that will be over ITC will increase too.
MartelGun

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Good day, all! I believe that this business is pretty a gainful investment at the present time!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

I am pretty sure the price will increase after they release it, i think it is not only ITC everything is getting low on the market once that will be over ITC will increase too.

we should be patient. In a year we laugh about the current situation. But only if we've bought enough ITC, because I'm sure next year around this time, the token is worth a lot
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

we should be patient. In a year we laugh about the current situation. But only if we've bought enough ITC, because I'm sure next year around this time, the token is worth a lot

The first massive increase of ITC will come when the testnet or later the mainnet get on air. When the market recover, project like ITC will profit more than other.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

The first massive increase of ITC will come when the testnet or later the mainnet get on air. When the market recover, project like ITC will profit more than other.

I share same believe they do have a lot of potential..........just went will the market get better  Huh
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

I share same believe they do have a lot of potential..........just went will the market get better  Huh

Many positive things lined up for ITC in coming months, currently its good time to accumulate ITC tokens. But everyone should do their own research before investing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

I think they are currently working with partners as well; They are posting weekly updates on telegram most which are on development which is great. I think the greatest so far was the ethereum support.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

I think they are currently working with partners as well; They are posting weekly updates on telegram most which are on development which is great. I think the greatest so far was the ethereum support.

It seems they are really working on beating the deadline for the public test net release which is good. I hope they do not get to disappoint the community because it seems that is what everyone is waiting for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: