Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution  (Read 44413 times)
armspec

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

BSOD.PW SUPPORTS IGNITION!

Cool Cool Cool

BSOD. Fast. Safe. Security. 0.5% Fees. Payouts every 2 hours after the first confirmed block.

We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

.bat example for cc miner

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:1990 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname  -p c=IC

Why is there an "unspecified connection error" with literally every one of these pools through miningrigrentals?? I have 2 rigs rented and cant mine anything. I have the input correct...

.rigname is optional

It is worthy to mine with us because:

1. Our dev team - one of the best.
2. Our multilingual support - one of the best.
3. About 1 500 000 coins already paid.

If you won't come to BSOD - BSOD will come for you Grin

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Have a questions? Get answers here:

https://i.imgur.com/ElvebBZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/Vyg4Qlv.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/SC5jvSP.png

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________
Anti-DDOS Protection by:

www.anti-ddos.pro
https://i.imgur.com/pJXrHPk.png

Why is there an unspecified connection error with literally every pool Ive tried here using miningrigrentals? I have 2 rigs rented and cant use them. I have the everything entered correctly..l wtf?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarumaSPB

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:54:03 PM

Why is there an unspecified connection error with literally every pool Ive tried here using miningrigrentals? I have 2 rigs rented and cant use them. I have the everything entered correctly..l wtf?

Show me settings!

★★★★★ BSOD.PW ★★★★★
SHARED, SOLO and PARTY MINING
Android AppTwitterDiscordTelegram
techniumunlimited (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:55:53 PM
Merited by narousberg (1)

then.. the wallet have or dont have a troyan?  Huh  Huh  Huh

Hello we have been considering any possible vulnerability exhibited in the code, and we have determined this is a false positive caused by UPNP being enabled in the wallet -- It allows for ports to communicate differently, which appears to some anti-virus software as an IRC bot because the ports overlap. We are attempting to contact the Anti-Virus companies who reported the false positive to make them aware of the software.

I would not take my word for it though! You should always do your due diligence before downloading any software program whether it is here on BitcoinTalk or on any website. For cryptocurrencies, you have the added benefit of open source software, so check the code, and if you cannot, have someone that can check it before executing software from anywhere to be on the safer side of things! It may save you a lot of money one day =]

Thanks for the concern!
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

Can you tell me when the presale begin ?
And how much the price for this coin on presale ?
Thank you

Yes, there was no ICO or pre-sale, there will be however a post-sale. 50,000 of the premine (50%) will be listed for sale when the first markets list our coin. There is no way to tell what the market will be willing to pay at launch on the exchanges until it has happened.
We expect by Jan 1st to be listed on several exchanges. The best way to get involved now is to participate in bounties and mine.

You can earn stake rewards on your mined coins shortly after they mature as well.
Yes, but if you sell it too cheap, you'll just ruin the miners' rewards and work. If you want to do this post-sale properly, let the miners establish their price, and add your order behind it. Don't undercut the miners, else this project is gonna go downhill, like many others before it.

Or just sell the 50k on discord, even cleaner. There's a lot of masternode investors willing to buy them right here and now.

We considered your input, and have agreed somewhat =] We just notified our discord that 15,000IC is now available for post-sale, at 3000IC (one master node) maximum per person. Please, come to our discord and you can find out more details. Thank you for the suggestion.
armspec

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:02 PM

Show me settings!

FIXED!!!
 Grin
I'm an idiot, lol
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

Hi guys! I see that IC isn't still listed on exchange, but maybe you have trading thread or other place where is possible to buy some IC?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:34:02 PM

Hi guys! I see that IC isn't still listed on exchange, but maybe you have trading thread or other place where is possible to buy some IC?

Hi yes, we just started a small post-sale with a few master nodes worth of IC left in the discord to hold us over until exchanges list. We have applied to several with no response yet, but we do expect to be listed somewhere very soon!
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:17:37 AM

Just to let you know there is now a trade IC channel in our discord server while we await for exchanges  Roll Eyes
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:00 AM

What sort of hardware is required to mine this?  Any miners willing to sell some of their spoils OTC to someone who doesn't have mining experience but wants to start staking?
timace1978

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:59:57 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:27:23 AM by timace1978

Just Joined the disocrd channel and mining yiimp.poolofd32th.club, i like the specs and being here early is very exciting, let's see what happens!  Cool

freshstorm92

Activity: 162

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:25:11 AM

so, you guys said that your premined used to dev and marketing plan...
BUT YOU SPLIT IT AND RUN YOUR OWN MASTERNODE?
any explaination?

hoatuthan

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

any explaination?
http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/4DvHhr
Coin is scam Huh
xfirefly

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:31:07 AM

This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project.  We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project .
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:03:19 AM

any explaination?

Actually, I don't run a master node yet, currently, one of the other devs is running a master node. I do plan to run one as well however, as I see great future potential in the coin I helped develop. I designed the coin to be the coin I wanted to hold.

Of the total premined coins (100,000) only 20,000 is split between the developers. My personal portion of that is 10,000, which I have been staking actively. The rest is for users via bounty and direct purchase, and is stored in an offline wallet that does not stake or exist as a master node. You can see a full log of all bounty payouts as well as any post-sale sales that have occurred on the discord announcements channel.

Hope that clears up any issues you have. Thanks again.
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:38 AM

This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project.  We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project .

Thank you. Appreciate it! We'd love to have you join the discord community! Hope to see ya!
AntMine

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:14:55 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:29:46 AM by AntMine

*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

Ignition Coin (IC) has been listed and ready to mining - Low Fee 0.5%

Miner config:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:3433 -u IC_WALLET_ADDR -p c=IC

For ASIC miners:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:3434 -u IC_WALLET_ADDR -p c=IC

Ignition Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/IC

HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:17:54 PM

Seems interesting - I know the low amount of coins will definitely keep the prices higher. Its interesting to say the least!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Pitchie

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:58:56 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 05:46:52 PM by Pitchie

Russian translation posted on page #5

$XSCP(XyMcLREar5HupAEFjzqfxGvk7FKQN8yirP)
xaeder

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

Any words about exchanges yet? Mining is too slow, needs exchange to buy masternodes!
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

Any words about exchanges yet? Mining is too slow, needs exchange to buy masternodes!

I totally agree. We expected that stocks.exchange would list us today as we received word from them that they would begin listing, but they are taking their time. You can speed up the process by tweeting or emailing your favorite exchanges (including Bittrex, CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, and others) asking them to get off their butts and list IC Smiley

Also, if we don't hear back from them soon, we will have another post-sale in our discord. Stay tuned for more info.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: