Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution  (Read 44422 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

IC has seen a nice rise in price over the past few days. Its been simply amazing for a coin that hardly no one knows about is rising so fast. Its not even listed on CMC yet so just wait until it is. The Cryptopia listing will also have a huge effect on the coin as almost everything is rising on there so we could see IC rise even further which is crazy! I think that there should be some social media promotions to get the word out even more.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningallday

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

This coin is en route to the moon but do not worry there are many seats still available. You can hop on board by mining, buying some coins on Stocks.exchange site and staking them, or contests etc in the Discord chat.

Please don't sleep on this coin you will regret it! The value is huge and we are not even listed on major exchange YET!

Masternode Owner & Crypto Miner
techniumunlimited (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:43:20 AM

Will you have a bounty for twitter and articles? Would love to write about IC on steemit.

Since we have low fees probably not really worth to hold it After year 50. Have you thought about it?

Hi, yes we will, we just introduced the brand new ranking & community reputation system in our Discord, which will allow those most reputable to vote on bounty contests as well for a more fair system of bounties that we will be launching today Wink

Will check it

What about the fee question?

The fees are already designed as low as we can go, allowing for a variable minimum fee as low as 0.000001IC
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

IC has seen a nice rise in price over the past few days. Its been simply amazing for a coin that hardly no one knows about is rising so fast. Its not even listed on CMC yet so just wait until it is. The Cryptopia listing will also have a huge effect on the coin as almost everything is rising on there so we could see IC rise even further which is crazy! I think that there should be some social media promotions to get the word out even more.

Thanks for the optimism! Also, we are announcing several new bounties tonight ~ Midnight PST (1/9) 12:01AM ~ - Drop on by and you can learn about them Wink
poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

shit coin  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Not sure why you need faster and bigger block for store of value. Store of value means less transaction, which makes faster blocks worthless.

Not sure why you think expensive, slow, networks incapable of accepting or transferring value would help store more value, much less be required to store value adequately, but that's your opinion I guess Wink

I guess you consider safe store of value to be value not even you can access when you need it... Roll Eyes

Store of value by definition means, you store and not liquidate very often. Either dont make it this tagline or deal with this question.
If its designed for store of value, it is not a highlight to say fast transactions. Which mean even if you had 10 min block, it would have served the purpose.
You imagination is slower speed is expensive, thats not how things work.
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

the concept is good as well as his supply is also a lot, this is really the future platform for every asset that can be ours, hopefully this project is crowded and not deserted.
Ted King

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Very interesting coin, I want to participate in the mining. The developer will carry out the company of signatures?
miningallday

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

the concept is good as well as his supply is also a lot, this is really the future platform for every asset that can be ours, hopefully this project is crowded and not deserted.

Tons of people in the discord chat following, tons of L3+ owners mining, lots of people nicehashing it. This coin is going to explode in a few days.

techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Not sure why you need faster and bigger block for store of value. Store of value means less transaction, which makes faster blocks worthless.

Not sure why you think expensive, slow, networks incapable of accepting or transferring value would help store more value, much less be required to store value adequately, but that's your opinion I guess Wink

I guess you consider safe store of value to be value not even you can access when you need it... Roll Eyes

Store of value by definition means, you store and not liquidate very often. Either dont make it this tagline or deal with this question.
If its designed for store of value, it is not a highlight to say fast transactions. Which mean even if you had 10 min block, it would have served the purpose.
You imagination is slower speed is expensive, thats not how things work.

And this is also achieved by incentivization of locking 3000IC into a master node, as well as staking which begins within 30 minutes of activating your wallet and confirming any amount of coins. This is plenty enough to create store of value properties without a need for punishing user's who did choose to store value in this system. Incentives are much better an option than punitive punishments to users to force their capital not to flee (Ignition is Not China - ). In Ignition, we maintain store of value properties without constricting or limiting users artificially.
RCB100%

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

One nice project with the best team and good idea. I love it, joined and want success in your project. However Dev need add airdrop or bounty program? Good luck success!
Myetaneri

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

how long does it take for the token to really increase in price?
RypeDub

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

Now available for mining on hashbag.cc Euro & USA stratum servers.

Stratum addresses:

Europe (Netherlands): -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8622 -u ipryJQeeDMf4SRri3mcWVt3QGC6yKHgiFs -p c=IC

USA (Miami): -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8622 -u ipryJQeeDMf4SRri3mcWVt3QGC6yKHgiFs -p c=IC

Introductory fee - 0.5%

Payouts hourly, no minimum payout.

hashbag - the place to put your hash. Smiley

My miner has accepted well over 3k (something, haven't learned what it is, is it a share since we are a pool or my confirmation of the transaction was accepted? What is being acepted when I mine in your pool?)

Yet I haven't been paid anything.

According to your website, I should be paid out every 0.00001 and it looks like I have 0.0002? That's a big difference in what I have versus what is the minimum.

Can you clarify what's going on here?

https://hashbag.cc/?address=iaozQcZSJ3hhL166nG315J1xxbMciL2JdX
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Will you have a bounty for twitter and articles? Would love to write about IC on steemit.

Since we have low fees probably not really worth to hold it After year 50. Have you thought about it?

Hi, yes we will, we just introduced the brand new ranking & community reputation system in our Discord, which will allow those most reputable to vote on bounty contests as well for a more fair system of bounties that we will be launching today Wink

Will check it

What about the fee question?

The fees are already designed as low as we can go, allowing for a variable minimum fee as low as 0.000001IC

I think you disnt get my question:

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
minerbeta

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

very confused with this coin. why this coin go to the moon very soon ?? But i love it Smiley)
miningallday

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

very confused with this coin. why this coin go to the moon very soon ?? But i love it Smiley)

Would you rather own a coin where theres 2000000000000000 of them or a coin thats only around 180,000 amount today? This why the price high. Big community behind it, amazing devs... price only going up. If you are lucky to buy in early from the small new exchanges then you will earn a lot.

Perhaps they will get listed on bigger exchange soon like Binance!

Atix

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

Interesting [Suspicious link removed]d community and devs. Get in early and enjoy the fantastic PoS rewards. I have high hopes for Ignition.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

Would you rather own a coin where theres 2000000000000000 of them or a coin thats only around 180,000 amount today? This why the price high. Big community behind it, amazing devs... price only going up. If you are lucky to buy in early from the small new exchanges then you will earn a lot.

Perhaps they will get listed on bigger exchange soon like Binance!

Nothing confusing about this coin. Smiley
That's why I invested early (but not often ... and I tried, lol)
Cryptopia this week, who knows the rest are not that far off.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Any info on coinmarketcap listing?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
superm00n

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

I've got the Ignition-QT Windows desktop wallet. I transferred my IC to it over 24 hours ago.

I want to be sure it is Staking correctly. When I hover over the status icon in the bottom right, it says:

Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for staking only

Staking.
Your weight is 12
Network weight is 76397
Expected time to earn reward is 8 day(s)

I couldn't find info about how long I have to have my wallet open initially for staking to truly kick in. I've had the coins in there about 36 hours. Does everything look good here for staking purposes? This is my first PoS coin. Gogogo IC team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: