Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:34:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution  (Read 44426 times)
Mondillo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

If you have less then 1000coins i would say staking in a pool is the best. I habe like 300coins and get like 1.5 per day staking in pool. Smiley
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Hello people, how many coins do we need to keep on wallet to get daily stakes approximately?
1000+

this coin is not like other shit coins with billions supply. If you want be a part of staking community now is a good time to buy some coins on exchange. Hurry up.
I know the ignition coin, staked at the first weeks. I had to sold my coins because of my economical problems and now trying to collect a little bit Smiley You are right about supply, thanks for reply.
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Hello people, how many coins do we need to keep on wallet to get daily stakes approximately?
1000+

this coin is not like other shit coins with billions supply. If you want be a part of staking community now is a good time to buy some coins on exchange. Hurry up.

?? I've gotten a stake everyday with only 227 coins.
Mondillo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

With stakingpool normal. Smiley
Will buy some more today👌
SLasVegas

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

I have put coins on stakeunited.com

The website said masternode and staking wallets each get 25% of a reward.
Question for the community is:

Is it better to move those coins into one of the pools masternodes, or just leave them
as regular staking?

I couldn't find any stats on how many times per day the masternode gets paid.
I did see how many times the wallets stake.

Thanks for any input.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

1000+

?? I've gotten a stake everyday with only 227 coins.
Thank you very much for replying. Your report definitely helps newcomers.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

Ignition masternode give profit like DASH masternode, but cost only 9k dollars. Real interesting.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Is it better to move those coins into one of the pools masternodes, or just leave them
as regular staking?

Thanks for any input.

Well that would depend on how many Ignition coins you have, say you had only a couple hundred or less then 100 coins then yes it might be best to stake with StakeUnited but just say you have at least 500+ coins then staking in your own wallet would be better and also much safer. Not saying that StakeUnited isn't safe but we just never know with these staking/masternode pools. Sorry I can't help with the masternode payments as I also don't know how many rewards are paid daily.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

as regular staking?

Thanks for any input.

Well that would depend on how many Ignition coins you have, say you had only a couple hundred or less then 100 coins then yes it might be best to stake with StakeUnited but just say you have at least 500+ coins then staking in your own wallet would be better and also much safer. Not saying that StakeUnited isn't safe but we just never know with these staking/masternode pools. Sorry I can't help with the masternode payments as I also don't know how many rewards are paid daily.

That ^^^^^^ is very good reply. Do not think only about profit, think about risk too.

In my opinion if you have less than 100-200coins, best place for staking is IC Discord bot. It is big, rewards are arriwing often and added automaticaly, you get rain coins and can add to stake

techniumunlimited (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

as regular staking?

Thanks for any input.

This is the best short-term estimator for MN's, but it changes when inflation drops, after 1M IC are generated, so keep in mind.
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has Ignition on it's Multi-Pool!  We are looking for more miners to choose IC as their payout coin, mine all coins and have the pool automatically exchange to this one!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Ignition Pay:
Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u ipscfmDZhrLE7g7kGTiJWMNVECfkKjhJPV -p c=IC 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/IC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2116

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0

Welcome to BlockMasters!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Today Ignition is on our RoboAdvisor's top fifty, with an upside probability of 53.86% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

really nice coin guys!

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

tbh, ignition coin is one of the great coins today, i heard from a friend about it, its a fast coin and already got some coins.. The most powerful thing is the wallet, the ability to send dark transaction and to mix..
If the founders continue being trusted, the coin will be so famous!
yade
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
IC (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team

SchultzUA

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

discord link not active
quantummining
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

High speed Servers- IC Mining Pool available at www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Super fast servers, excellent 10gb/s internet connection.

Mine here for more - Tons of coins...

ders_a

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
IC (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team

I would say finalize homeworks first then go public

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

I have been slowly accumulating more and more Ignition coins while the price have been low working my way up to owning and running a masternode. In the meantime I am also staking to help build my stack and hopefully in the next 3 to 6 months from now I'll have my node set up and running.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

I have been slowly accumulating more and more Ignition coins while the price have been low working my way up to owning and running a masternode. In the meantime I am also staking to help build my stack and hopefully in the next 3 to 6 months from now I'll have my node set up and running.
buying on market is much quickly, node start time is very important for ROI, now price is very sympatic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: