Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT]  (Read 18202 times)
humanitarycoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

Notification

the Graymines pool has until Jan. 14 to disable mining, this because the owner apparently has not been active in the forum since December 26.

The pool euminingpool has until the 9th of January to disable the mining, due to the owner had his last activity here in the forum yesterday, January 07 10:12:37 PM (already been sent 2 menssages to the pool owner before this date, no response until this time.)

the mentioned pools that do not respect this term will be removed from the official pool list (here in the forum, website).

I am doing this because all the other pools have agreed to deactivate the mining to encourage the miners to enter the campaign, it would not be fair if these pools mentioned are still working and with miners adding 21 Khash.

Miners who continue to mine HCN, do not be greedy, We are trying to list HumanitaryCoin in an exchange, it is no use to mined HCN if it is never listed in an exchange, and as a consequence it will not be worth anything, stop mining in HCN pool and start mining in pool of campaign, you will be paid in HCN for this.

xfirefly

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys   and wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole.
Deadjim

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

I have question to dev's - is there any idea to make humanitarycoin more humanitary? I have suggestion like rise fees to spend on charity organisations or something like that?
darklust

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

Tonight in my work I will try to put at least 10 pcs for 7 hours to support the mining in the web of donations  Grin Grin

Regards.
Deadjim

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

Tonight in my work I will try to put at least 10 pcs for 7 hours to support the mining in the web of donations  Grin Grin

Regards.

Thanks mate!

Info to pool owners - to suggest miners help donate HCN please insert that code in head section:

Code:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/" />

it will redirect from your pool site to https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/ Cheers!
kitsune1977

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

results appearing!!! 1block found, 36 sumo!!!!

Hash Rate: 15.15 KH/sec
Block Found: about 21 hours ago
Total Revenue 36.575089200 SUMO
Total Pool Fee: 100%
Block Found Every: 3 days (est.)

we need more help!!!! https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Yeah, well... It seems that 35KH/s of hashrate is going to the two remaining active pools. As long as these pools are active the whole idea of shutting down pools is useless. My pool costs me money and for now it's doing nothing but showing a front-end...  Sad

darklust

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

In the end I could only put to work 7 pcs that were free in my work but I do not see that the workers upload on the portal, but all the pcs are working at 50% only with the browser open, so they must be ok.

Undecided
humanitarycoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

Yeah, well... It seems that 35KH/s of hashrate is going to the two remaining active pools. As long as these pools are active the whole idea of shutting down pools is useless. My pool costs me money and for now it's doing nothing but showing a front-end...  Sad

The pool euminingpool.com has disabled the mining, only remains Graymines, it seems that the owner of the pool has not entered the forum since December 26.
humanitarycoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

In the end I could only put to work 7 pcs that were free in my work but I do not see that the workers upload on the portal, but all the pcs are working at 50% only with the browser open, so they must be ok.

Undecided

Thanks for your effort to help in the campaign  Smiley
esalari

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:24:12 AM

Notification

the Graymines pool has until Jan. 14 to disable mining, this because the owner apparently has not been active in the forum since December 26.

The pool euminingpool has until the 9th of January to disable the mining, due to the owner had his last activity here in the forum yesterday, January 07 10:12:37 PM (already been sent 2 menssages to the pool owner before this date, no response until this time.)

the mentioned pools that do not respect this term will be removed from the official pool list (here in the forum, website).

I am doing this because all the other pools have agreed to deactivate the mining to encourage the miners to enter the campaign, it would not be fair if these pools mentioned are still working and with miners adding 21 Khash.

Miners who continue to mine HCN, do not be greedy, We are trying to list HumanitaryCoin in an exchange, it is no use to mined HCN if it is never listed in an exchange, and as a consequence it will not be worth anything, stop mining in HCN pool and start mining in pool of campaign, you will be paid in HCN for this.

Hello there

I am mining to the campaign pool to support HCN.
How do we get paid? as there is no way for you to know who I am and what is my hashrate and even what is my HCN wallet address to refund me in HCN?

Sorry if I am being confused.

Cheers
Deadjim

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

Notification

Hello there

How do we get paid? as there is no way for you to know who I am and what is my hashrate and even what is my HCN wallet address to refund me in HCN?

Cheers

This is DONATION campain so you won't get paid but you'll help HCN to get listed on exchanges. Cheers!
esalari

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Notification

Hello there

Cheers

This is DONATION campain so you won't get paid but you'll help HCN to get listed on exchanges. Cheers!

Thanks. I was referring to this:"stop mining in HCN pool and start mining in pool of campaign, you will be paid in HCN for this.
".

Regards
rodyw

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Notification

Hello there

Cheers

Thanks. I was referring to this:"stop mining in HCN pool and start mining in pool of campaign, you will be paid in HCN for this.
".

Regards
You will be rewarded for mining at the campaign pool. But instead of SUMO you will get HCN. So for instance, normally you would get rewarded in SUMO for the amount of shares you provided to find a SUMO block. This time all the SUMO rewards are used to get listed on exchanges. But if you use your own SUMO address your share is known by the pool owner. If your share at the end of the campaign is 10% of the total amount then you get rewarded 10% in HCN of the total amount of HCN that will be distributed among the miners.

Unfortunately, there is still a HCN pool owner that keeps an active HCN Pool. So 25 (greedy) miners are still mining HCN at this pool with 50KH/s. I really don't understand why, because if we don't reach our goal and get listed at an exchange all the mined HCN will be useless. If you imagine that this 50KH/s would be used for the SUMO donation pool then we could get 30 SUMO per day * $7 = $210 per day.

However, it looks like the pool admin is not responding to the request of shutting down his pool and the new developer/owner of this thread @epicfailman is not very active in this thread or even in this forum. The last thing that was posted with his account was "Sorry, account was hacked", five days ago. So the mining pool is still mentioned on the OP.

securitypc
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

A question.  Huh
If we stop mining the currency, we will not have a security problem with the hcn network.
rodyw

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

should i use hcn address or sumo address to mine in the donation pool??
You can't use addresses of 'foreign' coins on a mining pool. It should give you a warning when you try with a HCN address on a Sumokoin pool. So you should use a private Sumo address. Please, do not use exchange addresses.

Druida

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

You can't use addresses of 'foreign' coins on a mining pool. It should give you a warning when you try with a HCN address on a Sumokoin pool. So you should use a private Sumo address. Please, do not use exchange addresses.

I was mining two days for this donation.
Now there are no miners working on https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/
On the other hand, when I access this URL, there is a CoinMiner that wants to use my CPU to mine. I think, if it's a serious site, that should not exist.
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

I was mining two days for this donation.
Now there are no miners working on https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/
On the other hand, when I access this URL, there is a CoinMiner that wants to use my CPU to mine. I think, if it's a serious site, that should not exist.

Hi, I placed message on top of site (Javascript Miner is running during this session), also other miners complain about this, I will disable...

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
poh_666

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

Wallets are loaded with trojans.
humanitarycoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Wallets are loaded with trojans.

Would not it be a false-positive of your anti-virus? the wallet has no virus, download the wallet only from the official website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: