Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT]  (Read 18202 times)
securitypc
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Either you change or the community will never believe you again @humanitarycoin

Just trying to make it right, has many currencies lower than HumanitaryCoin (in number of supporters) and are listed in an exchange without even the wallet is working properly, this all because they are an algorithm supported by 100% of exchanges, while there are many coins with the cryptonight algorithm that died without being listed in an exchange.

Attention: the coins of the current blockchain will be replaced by the new blockchain in the new algorithm (1: 1).

When everything is ready, I will create a new ANN.

Grin Grin Grin lol  Grin Grin Grin

ETA!!!..

ETA ¿?
Estimated Time of Arrival...
To infinity and beyond....
He already puts it. When sumokoin is at $ 8
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

Just trying to make it right, has many currencies lower than HumanitaryCoin (in number of supporters) and are listed in an exchange without even the wallet is working properly, this all because they are an algorithm supported by 100% of exchanges, while there are many coins with the cryptonight algorithm that died without being listed in an exchange.

Attention: the coins of the current blockchain will be replaced by the new blockchain in the new algorithm (1: 1).

Grin Grin Grin lol  Grin Grin Grin

ETA!!!..

ETA ¿?
Estimated Time of Arrival...
To infinity and beyond....
He already puts it. When sumokoin is at $ 8

no he does not say anything ..
the limit of $8 only concerns the exchange .. not coherent now ( bye bye fork bytecoin ).
because now he proposes new ANN with New Algo "clone monero" + swapp 1: 1 (old proposal already made in October).

So a forecast of the future fork monero (would be fine)
now the price for adding coin (low & faster integration)

see you again in 2 months !!..  Grin Roll Eyes
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

wait 8$ SumoCoin
can be at christmas

see you later
securitypc
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

wait 8$ SumoCoin
can be at christmas

see you later
a good example to follow would be to make an altcoin like electroneum
securitypc
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

a good example to follow would be to make an altcoin like electroneum
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

Announcement

I inform everyone that the algorithm of HumanitaryCoin will be changed, this to solve the problem of listing in an exchange, taking into account that the new algorithm is 100% supported in all exchanges.

The new algorithm will be announced soon, but from now on HumanitaryCoin will be listed on YoBit (they charge only 0.1 BTC).

this is the option we have left, getting stuck to the algorithm cryptonight is a big problem to trade, however much this algorithm avoids centralization.

When will it be done?
  At the right moment, since the amount collected in the campaign is kept waiting for the appreciation of Sumokoin (expecting to reach at least $ 8.00).

So there will be a swap for old coins? We'll be waiting for instructions

securitypc
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

Announcement

I inform everyone that the algorithm of HumanitaryCoin will be changed, this to solve the problem of listing in an exchange, taking into account that the new algorithm is 100% supported in all exchanges.

The new algorithm will be announced soon, but from now on HumanitaryCoin will be listed on YoBit (they charge only 0.1 BTC).

this is the option we have left, getting stuck to the algorithm cryptonight is a big problem to trade, however much this algorithm avoids centralization.

When will it be done?
  At the right moment, since the amount collected in the campaign is kept waiting for the appreciation of Sumokoin (expecting to reach at least $ 8.00).

humanitarycoin the price of sumokoin should be 0.0006 to have that capital.
0.0006 * 220 = 0.132 btc
0.0006 =  ~5.8 $
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Announcement

When will it be done?

Here is an Exchange that have listed some cryptonight coins (in case you want to keep the algo)
https://tradeogre.com/markets

I like cryptonight because it can be mined with both CPU and GPU and also ASIC resistant.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

Announcement

When will it be done?

This probably would have been the better option in the first place, as a lot of time has been wasted. Still, I hope everything goes well. I will check in for further info about the swap.
parkysik

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Announcement

When will it be done?

Take your donation with BTC.
or
Sell HCN cheaply.

I am willing to donate.
or
I will buy HCN cheaply with BTC.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
securitypc
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

That exchange is very dangerous, it has no contact mail.
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

yes, looks interesting.
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

That exchange is very dangerous, it has no contact mail.

It has a contact twitter, and he did reply promptly when i had some trouble withdrawing.

Its a pretty well working simple site.
hunghcm

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:06:44 AM

Hope it saves my 137k HCN
Deadjim

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:45:33 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:21:22 PM by Deadjim

Humanitarycoin(HCN) - HashMining Pool - OPENED!!!

Pool have fresh new server with Intel Xeon E5 CPU and NVMe disk(10x faster than SSD!) secured with a-ddos scripts!!!(tested many configurations for best performance and lowest CPU load!))
Server located in EU!!!

Site: http://hcn.hashmining.online (old link: http://hcn.cryptopool.pro)

Payments every hour!
Min. payment 100HCN!
0% FEE

Mining host: mine.hashmining.online
Mining port: 3333
Starting Difficulty: 1000(VarDIFF up to 100000!)

To set fixed difficulty add .[difficulty] to the end of your address in mining software configuration. In example for GPU:
host: stratum+tcp://mine.hashmining.online:3333
user: YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.100000
pass: x

Example for VarDIFF:
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.hashmining.online:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.DIFF(optional) -p x
Example for LowEndHardware:
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.hashmining.online:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.1000 -p x
Example for GPU Mining:
Code:
ccminer -o stratum+tcp://mine.hashmining.online:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.25000 -p x

MAIL US AN APPLICATION TO ADD YOUR COIN TO HASHMINING POOLS

DONATE: HgExGxM7bRLhY77mfehciX5sQBQcwFxhthW8wdCG6uNu5agS3yurJRNf4krsncxEVeNf7Vtxd9gFadD b5MhXT4mnN1QQd9D

Now and for ever for Humanitarycoin(to help everyone get's what he should get!) 0% FEE !!!

site: http://hcn.hashmining.online
mining address+port: stratum+tcp://mine.hashmining.online:3333

Happy Mining!!!
borussenflut

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

How can I specify a pool on claymore amd gpu miner 11  ?

Just change the values in 'config.txt' and run 'start.bat'. So if you want to try my pool at http://hcn.pandapool.nl you should use the following:
-xpool stratum+tcp://hcn.pandapool.nl:5555
-xwal YOUR_HCN_ADDRESS
-xpsw x

THat is not what I want to know, I have already changed the values in the config.txt  but the claymore miner won`t start to mine.
Claymore miner gives me the message " no pool specifyed "  and I have to specify a pool.

So my question is , how can I specify a pool ?

Can anybody give me an example ?

You can find my homepage at the backside  of this post
and  it is simultaneously the  last page of the internet.
PesoAmericano

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

Just change the values in 'config.txt' and run 'start.bat'. So if you want to try my pool at http://hcn.pandapool.nl you should use the following:
-xwal YOUR_HCN_ADDRESS
-xpsw x

THat is not what I want to know, I have already changed the values in the config.txt  but the claymore miner won`t start to mine.
Claymore miner gives me the message " no pool specifyed "  and I have to specify a pool.

Use
-xwal YOUR_HCN_ADDRESS
-xpsw x
-allpools 1

If you get too many devfee errors add

-nofee 1

That should do it
calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Announcement

When will it be done?

It's been a couple of days now, any news on when this swap will happen?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

Announcement

When will it be done?

It's been a couple of days now, any news on when this swap will happen?

Yobit doesn't list coins anymore, since late summer. 100 and 1 coins have paid 0.1 or 0.5 BTC listing and never get there. They are now listing direct BTC forks and ICOs.
borussenflut

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

-xwal YOUR_HCN_ADDRESS
-xpsw x

THat is not what I want to know, I have already changed the values in the config.txt  but the claymore miner won`t start to mine.
Claymore miner gives me the message " no pool specifyed "  and I have to specify a pool.

Use
-xwal YOUR_HCN_ADDRESS
-xpsw x
-allpools 1

If you get too many devfee errors add

-nofee 1

That should do it

Claymore gpu miner said : 20:38:02:956   1af4   Missed required command line options!

You can find my homepage at the backside  of this post
and  it is simultaneously the  last page of the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: