Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 7838 times)
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

We cannot speculate on future pricing, but we believe in the utility of the token, and that others will to.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:45:09 AM

I see that the team still did not specify the final count in the accrual table. I hope that the payments will be made within the specified time and we will see coins on the purse of May 8 Wink
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

I see that the team still did not specify the final count in the accrual table. I hope that the payments will be made within the specified time and we will see coins on the purse of May 8 Wink
I'm not worried about the bounty token payments. I'm more concerned about the price of tokens on the stock exchange.. I'm afraid there's going to be a dump.

Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

I'm not worried about the bounty token payments. I'm more concerned about the price of tokens on the stock exchange.. I'm afraid there's going to be a dump.
You don't have to worry. RepuX this project, which will bring profit for investors in the long term. You will need to wait a bit until the price of tokens increases.
moto556

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

When will this all take place?
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

When will this all take place?

Hey there Cheesy

What exactly are you asking about?
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

The team is doing its job professionally and the steaks have long been counted. Now we wait until the team reports the amount of payments, and the table will be filled in in a very short time.
Bakscher

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

As I understand from the Telegrams' notice,the team is waiting for the final number of tokens sold from the developers
It should be all right,I believe these guys and soon everyone will get everything
amintek15

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

wtf they don't want to pay bounty right now,
they pay a senior account for 4 months of signature bounty only 1000 tokens ! OMG it's better to take a random airdrop
you can keep your SCAM greeders tokens
amintek15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

everyone who bought this you should dump this shit token as fast as you can !!
the team has stolen most of bounty tokens and probably will sell it soon !
just dump and go pass to something else
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

they pay a senior account for 4 months of signature bounty only 1000 tokens ! OMG it's better to take a random airdrop
I participated in the signature for 14 weeks, and received 503 tokens for it. What price? 0.10 cents? Then $ 50 is very generous (skeptic) I am very disappointed.
amintek15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

I participated in the signature for 14 weeks, and received 503 tokens for it. What price? 0.10 cents? Then $ 50 is very generous (skeptic) I am very disappointed.

yes, they don't burn unsold tokens as they promised and they keep every for themself. it's a simple SCAM move no other words.
Now they deleting people from telegram, just stay away from it and let this project die
moto556

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

What a great coin and investment !
Bakscher

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:07:01 AM

Very strongly offended team of its participants,I hope all investors will soon sell their tokens and will no longer buy in this failed company
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

i  think     repux    need     more   exchanges        like    huobi       okex    or    bithuma
And     you    need    to  stop    posting    like    this    because  it's   so   annoying.  Something     happened    with   your   space button?

Very strongly offended team of its participants,I hope all investors will soon sell their tokens and will no longer buy in this failed company

Actually what happened on here? On last page i've read if they are lying to burn all unsold token, pay less than they promised.
On https://icodrops.com/repux/  they were only raised 14% from hardcap.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

amintek15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

i  think     repux    need     more   exchanges        like    huobi       okex    or    bithuma
And     you    need    to  stop    posting    like    this    because  it's   so   annoying.  Something     happened    with   your   space button?

Actually what happened on here? On last page i've read if they are lying to burn all unsold token, pay less than they promised.

They lied and didnt burn unsold tokens and most of all they stolen almost all bounty tokens.
This project is a simple SCAM stay away from it.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

They lied and didnt burn unsold tokens and most of all they stolen almost all bounty tokens.
This project is a simple SCAM stay away from it.

I think that these are premature conclusions. Let's give the team time to fulfill its obligations and wait for the official comments.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

be careful
repux team can do the reverse of what they said
they make a scam program in bounty project
what a disappointed project !!!!
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

RepuX is a big scam project
4 token in 4 week for bounty hunter
What the hell?
alexdragon8

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

repux is real scam they only pey for bounty who work for them 1/10 token they promise  and surely that is scam project people aware !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: