Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 7824 times)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

From the beginning I also thought it was a scam. But then, when the anger subsided, I put myself on their sword. In short. There is, then there is. We need to work with this. Tokens on the hands. Let them not much, but still. I believe that if it was a scum, the tokens would not have been paid off and there would be a silence in the telegram and on the forum. And so the administrator in the group responds. It can be seen that the team gathered strength into a fist and tries to go from all of them. And those who think that they are piling at filling posts on the forum - just stop whining and do not bother the team. Go to work at the meat-packing plant, on the 14th day of the day 26 days a month.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

From the beginning I also thought it was a scam. But then, when the anger subsided, I put myself on their sword. In short. There is, then there is. We need to work with this. Tokens on the hands. Let them not much, but still. I believe that if it was a scum, the tokens would not have been paid off and there would be a silence in the telegram and on the forum. And so the administrator in the group responds. It can be seen that the team gathered strength into a fist and tries to go from all of them. And those who think that they are piling at filling posts on the forum - just stop whining and do not bother the team. Go to work at the meat-packing plant, on the 14th day of the day 26 days a month.

The thing is that it is not clever at all to just scam the community with a Bounty. It seems to me that they are really trying to develop a project and hold their promises but received way less funding than expected. But reacting like that is just wrong and destroys every reputation.

The Team should at least do a statement and an open discussion to gain at least a little reputation back.

Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

The thing is that it is not clever at all to just scam the community with a Bounty. It seems to me that they are really trying to develop a project and hold their promises but received way less funding than expected. But reacting like that is just wrong and destroys every reputation.

The Team should at least do a statement and an open discussion to gain at least a little reputation back.
There was no deception! The team made the right decision! Paying the full bounty reward- will harm the project!

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

There was no deception! The team made the right decision! Paying the full bounty reward- will harm the project!
Yeah, sure, but promising one thing and delivering another will not harm at all. If they are unable to handle a simple situation like this, I doubt there will be any positive progress elsewhere. Well, another project which is going to sink in Etherdelta garbage anyway, been there, seen that.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Very much it is pleasant to me that the price of tokens of REPUX is fixed!
Interests me, and sale of a token of REPUX has ended already?

crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

I have read the thread, and all of the comments associated with what you are saying, and I completely understand where you are coming from. It's totally understandable that you guys feel this way, but it is like you said, we just didn't sell enough tokens to release all of the bounty tokens at one time. It wasn't an easy decision, but if you give us the opportunity to build out the project and create something, i hope to win your favor back. As far as the open discussion, I would be happy to have it with you. I am your advocate, and would be happy to talk about it. Would you like to set up a time and date? I would be more than happy to

Billy - RepuX Community Manager
Neversettle

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

I have read the thread, and all of the comments associated with what you are saying, and I completely understand where you are coming from. It's totally understandable that you guys feel this way, but it is like you said, we just didn't sell enough tokens to release all of the bounty tokens at one time. It wasn't an easy decision, but if you give us the opportunity to build out the project and create something, i hope to win your favor back. As far as the open discussion, I would be happy to have it with you. I am your advocate, and would be happy to talk about it. Would you like to set up a time and date? I would be more than happy to

Thanks for your reply. I thought about an live AMA session, since I only can speak for myself and a lot of other community member have a lot to say too.

I can understand your point and it´s sometimes unfair and not cool for every party involved if the collected amounts are under the expected one, but you will have to understand that a lot of people invested quite a high amount of time. And without the campaign the collected amount would be sure by far less. Why not make one step towards the participants and release at least 50% of the Token.

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Hello everyone, I have been in NYC for Blockchain week, so I apologize for the lack of interaction. I have been trying my best to keep up with you all in the Telegram. I am back in my office and into the swing of things once again. As to answer your questions. The project isn't a scam and the rewards absolutely are paid in proportion to the amounts raised. We are not including funds that were raised prior to the bounty program. That was seed investors and had nothing to do with bounty workers. I know it's not exactly what you want to hear, but we had to make the decision, and it was not an easy one. We certainly should have made the terms clearer, and for that, we do take full responsibility. It was an oversight on our part, and we have learned from this. What we are focused on now is developing a good product and project for you all. You have incentive to hope the same for us as we build out the platform. The tokens you receive later will be locked at ICO price, so that the number of tokens you receive will not change. There is an opportunity there for you to earn increased value. We will be releasing the wallet address where the tokens are stored soon.

I hope we can work together in the future,

Billy
RepuX Community Manager
As this appeal is already so jaded, we realized that we did wrong is not setting the conditions and learned my lesson. You will learn a lesson,and what was promised must be given. here is this will be lesson for you, and so this deception.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Thanks for your reply. I thought about an live AMA session, since I only can speak for myself and a lot of other community member have a lot to say too.

I can understand your point and it´s sometimes unfair and not cool for every party involved if the collected amounts are under the expected one, but you will have to understand that a lot of people invested quite a high amount of time. And without the campaign the collected amount would be sure by far less. Why not make one step towards the participants and release at least 50% of the Token.

Let me work on this for you. I know for certain the time locked coins aren't going to be released for a while. That I can tell you. I'm advocating the best I can and trying to find a happy middle ground for everyone. I know it's not going to make everyone happy though. I don't blame people for feeling the way that they do, but I will continue to work hard and try to make it work. As far as the live AMA, let me get with the team and try to work that out. I think its a good idea as well.
Neversettle

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Let me work on this for you. I know for certain the time locked coins aren't going to be released for a while. That I can tell you. I'm advocating the best I can and trying to find a happy middle ground for everyone. I know it's not going to make everyone happy though. I don't blame people for feeling the way that they do, but I will continue to work hard and try to make it work. As far as the live AMA, let me get with the team and try to work that out. I think its a good idea as well.

thank you very much for your afford. I like the project and I still would like to see it succeeding! I think the AMA would be some sort of good opportunity for all. 

crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

thank you very much for your afford. I like the project and I still would like to see it succeeding! I think the AMA would be some sort of good opportunity for all. 

As do I, which is why I brought it up to our team. We will host an AMA on Reddit within the next couple weeks. Let me nail down a date and time and i"ll get back to you.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

I think everyone needs to calm down. The token has already come out on a good stock exchange. For the summer planned activities

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

Bancor is a good stock exchange. It is better to start with it than with Etherdelta. Of course that's what happened to the members of the bounty, it's not fair. Unfortunately, this is not a single project, which did so

Neversettle

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

As do I, which is why I brought it up to our team. We will host an AMA on Reddit within the next couple weeks. Let me nail down a date and time and i"ll get back to you.

Thank you very much once again. Your effort is highly appreciated and I think with the smart contract solution it would be quite a good result and ending of the whole situation.

Bancor is indeed a good exchange to launch with. It would be a pity to have ongoing accusations just because of the bounty

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

verry funny, they promise an AMA " in a couple of weeks" where they will repeat the same thing totaly unjustifing their SCAM moves.
this project is a waste of time, changing their rules many times since months.
will be forgotten on etherdelta soon
moto556

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

what are you doing 8.5K people now . i wonder Cheesy?
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

It will be very interesting for me to follow this project. What do you think the price of the token will be next year?

Neversettle

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

verry funny, they promise an AMA " in a couple of weeks" where they will repeat the same thing totaly unjustifing their SCAM moves.

I think there is quite a higher pressure than before. But not doing the AMA would indeed be quite a huge Red flag.

crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

I think there is quite a higher pressure than before. But not doing the AMA would indeed be quite a huge Red flag.

I have spoken with the team about this. We will 100% do an AMA. On a personal level as well, in getting to know them over the past month, I really like them and they seem like good, hardworking people. Please allow us some time to show that to you. I'm not just saying that either. Thanks. Join me in TG if you have any further questions t.me/repuxicoen
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Bancor is a good stock exchange. It is better to start with it than with Etherdelta. Of course that's what happened to the members of the bounty, it's not fair. Unfortunately, this is not a single project, which did so
Attempts to do so have already been enough, take the same Datum, ended in the winter. Everything went fine, collected normally, just decided to cut payments. But after the noise, the hunters spent the second payment on everyone. In general, we have tools, we own social networks, videos and articles, and everything written there, we can also be edited. So cunning w

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: