Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wihch crypto should i buy?  (Read 869 times)
bitcointheboardgame

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

Buy based on a combination of market value and daily volume.

I'm considering any crypto currency that has more than $4 Billion in US dollar market cap AND at least $100 Million in average daily volume. That's about 15 coins...as of today. I think everything else is just to risky right now. Let the coins that don't meet these criteria gain enough in popularity before you consider them. Several countries have banned ICO's for a reason. Let new coins gain momentum before you participate...especially as buy and hold investments. Over the long term, I strongly believe a large number of the newer alt coins will be worthless.

Be extremely careful. I'm currently invested in only 5 coins and all are well within these 2 criteria.

A couple additional points...

1. You may want to dollar cost average your way into these investments.
2. Buy and Hodl with money you can afford to lose...and I mean lose all of it.

Best wishes on your crypto investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayrouz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

which is good crypto for buy, right now?

None of them. Not just like that.
The first rules are: "don't invest money you don't afford to lose" and "don't ask for investment advises from random people over the internet".
There are a lot of coins around here. Most are scam or bad projects. Some are good or even great projects. Do your own research, carefully, then invest. This way you are the only one to blame and this way you may have less chance for failure. Ah, and diversify. If you invest in 3 coins, or 10 coins, some will fall, some will grow, if you chose right most will give you good results.
Yes, this means a lot of work. But it worth it.
You share your knowledge to us, thank you. We should not ask to anonymous people here in the internet but we gonna do our own research and make an experiment, if it work, then continue investing. Be very vigilant in investing too.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

I really recommend you choose 2 cryptos that are BTC and ETH. As a matter of fact, the index shows that these 2 currencies are growing very well, on average about 2000% in one year. With the steady growth of the exchange rate, your investment and holding this 2 coins in the next 1 years then I'm sure you will have huge profits. Also, you may consider investing in ICO, which is also very potential if you have good knowledge of cryptocurrency.  Grin

simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

hi

for low price, now i buy and then i will wait for years,

now buy cartaxi coin (CTX) its very low now, its very promising project.for buy  this coin go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartaxi-token/ good luck
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:43:14 PM

Let me give you some advice (if you don't mind). You are looking for a low priced crypto currency right? Bitcoin is not even near to low price currency. You should have posted it in the Altcoin subforum. However, there's another thing to keep in mind. Just the low price is not the best way to choose a cryto currency. I can suggest you some altcoins but i think you should really reconsider what's you are going to buy.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

Let me give you some advice (if you don't mind). You are looking for a low priced crypto currency right? Bitcoin is not even near to low price currency. You should have posted it in the Altcoin subforum. However, there's another thing to keep in mind. Just the low price is not the best way to choose a cryto currency. I can suggest you some altcoins but i think you should really reconsider what's you are going to buy.
Poppy5555

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:54:59 PM

Search a place with a low fee. You do not need to buy a full coin, buy a fraction.
If you don't have "much money" also look what is the minimum amount you may buy and sell.

More simply, we can say that Ethereum and Litecoin are better option to invest in because the future of CryptoCurrencies is brighter and they are not going to be extint.

A question may arise in your mind that why Ethereum and Litecoin but not Bitcoin? The answer would be that the price of Bitcoin is already on it’s peak and it is difficult to buy large amount if Bitcoin to gain interest so, a wise person may choose cryptoCurrrencies other than Bitcoin as their price will also get high in the future.😊
Poppy5555

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

Search a place with a low fee. You do not need to buy a full coin, buy a fraction.
If you don't have "much money" also look what is the minimum amount you may buy and sell.

More simply, we can say that Ethereum and Litecoin are better option to invest in because the future of CryptoCurrencies is brighter and they are not going to be extint.

A question may arise in your mind that why Ethereum and Litecoin but not Bitcoin? The answer would be that the price of Bitcoin is already on it’s peak and it is difficult to buy large amount if Bitcoin to gain interest so, a wise person may choose cryptoCurrrencies other than Bitcoin as their price will also get high in the future.😊
Poppy5555

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:59:31 PM

Poppy5555

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:55 PM

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

Well it all depends on your money, if you have enough capital I will advise you to buy either bitcoin or ethereuen because this two cryptocurrencies have proved to sustain their value in the exchange market over the year. You can buy some other coin now before you know it their are out of the market and you end up loosing your investment and money, so just buy any amount of santoshi you can afford and be rest assured that you will make it in due time
MuRrCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:08:04 PM

Research, research and research...and then make your choice.

As already written, don't listen too much to people advices

BTW I've bought ADA and DeepOnion...I've bought them some weeks ago, then some days ago that they are pretty high I
cash some ADA and ONION to cover my initial investment and now I'm going to hodling the remaining Wink!

Good luck!

Poppy5555

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:09:15 PM

There are many coin in crypto currency at this moment but all coin is not same. Some coins are scam and dead. You should choose potential and promising coin like, ethereum,ltc,neo,ripple, waves and so on.

Poppy5555

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

There are many coin in crypto currency at this moment but all coin is not same. Some coins are scam and dead. You should choose potential and promising coin like, ethereum,ltc,neo,ripple, waves and so on.
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

I would also suggest to get some NEO other than ETH and LTC. In my opinion, these are long term investments so I would suggest to keep them for few years before cashing

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:14:23 PM

Their are allot of crypto currency out there you can invest in,
But I would recommend you to invest in ethereum base currencies
they have allot of potential, I have my eye's on Minereum token it is very
similar to ETH, more info can be found on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minereum/.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bergacoffee

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:16:52 PM

You can try eos, its ethereum 2.0. Else you could look at some good ICO
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:12 PM

I suggest you look at glasscoin. It has potentials too and has a reasonable price. The coin has a lending program and that off course will help it grow more. It has few billions in circulation. Try it
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

I suggest you look at glasscoin. It has potentials too and has a reasonable price. The coin has a lending program and that off course will help it grow more. It has few billions in circulation. Try it.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

hi

for low price, now i buy and then i will wait for years,

Hi there sfgdsgdfgh! If you are asking the best that could go skyrocket the price in the next year, if I am you, I will stick and chose bitcoin. There are so many coins out there but as you can see in the market, bitcoin is the leader of them all, once the bitcoin price surges other alt coins follows. However, there are still coins that negate the positive effect of bitcoin specially the fork once, i just never to mention their names. If you don't like to choose bitcoin, I could suggest Ethereum, due to its unlimited supply capability that hinders the bitcoin. You should think of this; Items that are limited number have a high price compare to items that have unlimited supply, due to law of supply and demand.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: