Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:05:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1092 times)
kungfupandacoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

We should not be making fun of other people whether its a special child or normal or black or white. We should respect and love one another to make this world a better place.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Making fun of a special child is not good because God created us equally..  He loves , adore , care us equally . Same as we  do for them, that's why they called special child because they are special they need right attention, respect and  love by us.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?
theres nothing wrong about a special child most of them are gifted so theres no reason of making fun of them,they are born in this world to see the beautiful creation of God,though they are unfurtunate people but they are so blessed so they desreved our love and care.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

Laughing?
I saw ignoring, disregarding, avoiding... but I've never noticed laughing at special children. I personally do not know how to behave when I have to deal with these children. Pretend they are normal? Or pay more attention? It's always a tricky thing because you might ask the inappropriate questions...
logger

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

It is not funny at all. Its awful. They don't know what expects them in the future
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:01 AM

Why just why would you want to scar someone mentally.life has already played a cruel joke on them and why would you want to add to that misery.Bottom line is if you're word's or action are not helping someone and you have no right to be cruel to them just for your amusement and even if you are helping somebody that doesn't gives you the right to abuse or harasses them
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
It's because they're different and unique. That's why they laugh and make fun of them. People nowadays have this mentality where they make fun of others for them to feel better especially in the internet. It is bullying and it's not funny. I believe that those who make fun of others especially the special children will have their own taste of karma someday.
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

If you make fun of a physically disabled person, Congratulations you are now a certified mentally disabled person.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
I have a nephew he is a down syndrome he cant speak fluently but he is a comedian we laugh at him and his so happy when we get fun with.but when other people chasing him and laugh at him our feelings get hurt i hate to see people making fun with the special children.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
BrianBrianBrian

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

To be honest, yes I laughed quite a few times.
For me, the reason is because they look funny in some occasions.
For example;
An adult explaining something serious and there is a special child looking straight at the adult with a goofy face!
That occasions snaps my composure and makes me laugh. Cry
Am going to hell.

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

Yeah, I laughed at some special children when i was a kid. Because i didn't understand why they look,act and think different the way i used to.
At that time, i didn't understand many things and why i made fun on certain people with that condition. Its been taught at schools that it was a bad thing to do,but what wil i do? Im just a kid. I realized later in life that it was wrong, i grew up and i understand it now more than ever and they should be treated fairly and people should help them not laugh at them. People don't know what they're going through and what they're love ones feel when people mistreated them and to become a laughingstock of some people. We should be more compassionate and be nicer to people whether they're normal or people who needs special care.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Those who do funny things to special child is the most special ever. Not all special child is funny most of them don't really know what is going on in thei environment. Unlocking the ideas of fun moment with them will start to inner self to understand what they feel. I don't agree that they are funny. To think now you are above normal. And what if you have a child or sister with that kind of optimism do you think you can make yourself funny. I don't care if they are what you called abnormal the important is they don't do such wicked things like normal almost do. Those who make lough with them is more special than special.
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Making fun of a special child is completely a disgrace and no one should ever do that.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Making to a special child is unacceptable. He/she need to learn their lesson and should go to jail. A jail time is needed for them to learn. Making fun and simply laughing because the moment was really are two different things.  Kids are out of the question here because they don't understand why a special child act and looks different. Maybe we can try to explain it to them. That's what I do to my kid and he listens. Kids will understand it. Maybe others can do it as well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

They laugh because of their differences the way they talk,the way they act.Yes sometimes I also laugh when I see people on that situation but after that what if I'm on their show,I also ctitisize,laugh with other.They also have feeling that made them hurt while you are being fun of them.
Instead of laughing just love and comfort them on their situation.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

They laughed because they dont know how hard the situation of an special child.maybe i laughed before when i was still young but when i grow up and understnaf everything i never laugh to them i admire them instead.its not their fault to be like that.

LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

Everyone has some time or the other laughed at the special child. Sometimes in school kids do make fun of children who are special and they don’t treat them no
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
I honestly laughed and was disgusted about special people before because of lack of knowledge about these kind of people. Also, their physical appearance is far from the norm and its like a taboo to thier families. But while studying, i learned to understand and appreciate these people, and now i teach children with special needs. I pity those who still exclude them and seem disgusted about special appearances and out of the norm characteristics of people with special needs.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:05 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
I remember back when I was in grade school there was a spate of mine whom is ridiculously weird. We would make fun of her during breaktime or when schools over. We would tease her and call her names. It just feels good.
When I reached adulthood, recalling that memory brings me pain and regret. I admit to myself back then I was stupid and a total idiot for making fun of her. How I wish that I can turn back time,I would've protected her from bullies like myself. It's no good to make fun of special kids. Love is what they need. Understanding and friendship is what they desire.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

Well I think when someone feels insecure, they tend to target things to break down so that they can build them self up to make them feel better about themselves. So thay make fun of special kids because they are easiest and most obvious targets possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: