Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1087 times)
MRX- (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?

Well, you don't laugh when you are alone with the child, so it's not funny.

I think it's more of nervousness around your peers.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Layla99

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

People get that herd mentality and I think they actually do see it as funny at the time because they haven't had time to reflect on it as they are too busy impressing their friends then that changes when they're alone
msuheb

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

its wrong...
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

People laugh because they don't understand what they've been going through. I personally know of children with special needs and it's hard. But the thing about them is that you appreciate every single achievement and progress they do. Sometimes, even them talking is of very high regard. Unlike regular kids, you won't appreciate their achievements because they have to get these ones

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:29:46 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

no we dont laugh to the special child because they are human like us,they are lucky because they not need to understand what is wrong in this very sinfull world,not like us a normal person but we made a sin everyday.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:03 AM

I didn't, and I'm not lying. You're just a horrible person, and what's more, you have the strange belief that everyone else is as horrible as you are. Why is that? Have you actually never met any decent people in your life? Or are you just searching for some justification (however flimsy) for your behaviour because you know, deep down, that it's wrong and you're an awful person?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:15:55 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

This is unacceptable. It is not their own will to be special child. They are not called special to laugh at and make fun of. They are special because they deserve more love and care than us

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:20 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

why do people laugh? why do people cry? Both questions contain similar answers. when people are very unhappy they feel sad and nervous. People also laugh when they are happy. It is very difficult to make an unhappy person laugh. happiness and sadness are the instant emotions of man. There isn't anything wrong about it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

If someone laugh at a child who needs special care must be a total insane. Because, Everybody  can be a possible disabled person and we should respect so-called weirdos. Laughing at abnormal people is so pathetic for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

Special child is special. They may not be normal like everyone but God had given them something like talents which made them more special. Making fun of them is not good. In this life, we have to respect each other. There is no perfect person. What we have to do is just be thankful that we are normal.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:48:14 PM

Every individual must have advantages and disadvantages of each,therefore every individual in the world is different,nothing is the same.What is wrong with children with special need?nothing wrong with the children with special need.They are like that not because of their desires but the destiny of the God.Blame God to make them like that?they are there and they are the same with us,both creatures of God are imperfect,there are many shortcomings and also have advantages.They are same with us,need affection,need attention,and need love.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:39:59 PM

I think some people laugh because some special child make fun of themselves. They do funny things to make us laugh. But some people are bar. Everytime they saw a special child they laugh. Special child means they need special attention. And we don't have the right to make fun of them. Because we don't know the feeling of being like them.

Justin Biebers

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

laughing to other people instead of listening to what they say is a sign of a advanced intelligence according to a leading scientist richard dawkins. When we can proof all others are wrong and laugh at them, we can know that we are more intelligent than them. This is one of the best proof of evolution, as far as we believe.
MRX- (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

I didn't, and I'm not lying. You're just a horrible person, and what's more, you have the strange belief that everyone else is as horrible as you are. Why is that? Have you actually never met any decent people in your life? Or are you just searching for some justification (however flimsy) for your behaviour because you know, deep down, that it's wrong and you're an awful person?

Wow, look who's not so horrible, called me horrible for asking a question lol.  Wink
Think.
MRX- (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:15:10 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

Oh yeah, now that you've mentioned it, it really does make sense. The herd mentality sort of stuff.  I never have thought of it that way  Grin
MRX- (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

laughing to other people instead of listening to what they say is a sign of a advanced intelligence according to a leading scientist richard dawkins. When we can proof all others are wrong and laugh at them, we can know that we are more intelligent than them. This is one of the best proof of evolution, as far as we believe.

You seem to be quite lost, I mean the question was about a weird looking/acting human being. None about being right or wrong.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

Its totally wrong and unacceptable. Whoever does it deserve bad reputation among people as they are heartless people..

rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:28:11 PM

that's not proper bro they are special children who needs a special treatment  we are the one who make a step because God  gave us  more wisdome to think which is the right and wrong to do

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:44:26 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
People are laughing regarding special children because they don't understand their status, that they may be in hurt because of their condition and laughing about it is not helping.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: