Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:05:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1092 times)
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?

I did laughed before, because I was ignorant of their condition until I studied in college and became aware of it.  Now I make it as a personal achievement to share knowledge about these kids.

Im a SPED teacher now.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?
The reason why people are making fun at the special child because they didn't experience and didn't how painful  their life. Before making fun in anyone make sure you know the story  this. Do you know that they call special child because they are different from the others and they need a special or extra care.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: