Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:38:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1092 times)
TheROBER

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

Has anyone seen the film My Flesh and blood where Susan adopts children who are special and treat them as families. The movie is so art warming and beautiful
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?
Laughing at them is not something worse, Some normal people are even worst than them in terms of behavior. By saying we laugh doesn't mean we feel guilty about doing something on them. We should be treating them fairly equal. You must laugh with them of course to make them happy because they need it. Sometimes we need to understand the barriers between the so called normal and not normal. These barriers are breaking us apart when we don't need to. Why in the world these terms are even here for them? Can we just put it aside and look at them as normal people despite of their mentality difference?
skymberloh

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:03:20 AM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?

We just don't realize that we are lucky enough not to be born like these special children.

iamsunny

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:25:09 AM

It's a big NO NO! We should help them instead.
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

A lot of people make fun of special kids because they are unaware of what is going around in their mind and they do not want to get into the depth
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

No. No one laugh at special kids as they are also humans. Most of us are very sensitive towards these kids and we make sure not to hurt their feelings at any c
FreshMoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

I understand when you are too young and you don’t understand things and you make fun of special kids but otherwise don’t. It’s not good.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

Even I am guilty of doing this before during my younger days and it was really inappropriate and shameful now that I remember how I acted before. I think the reason for that is because our society is not educated with the different kinds of conditions so we don't know how to deal with it and instead, make fun of what we don't understand.

SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

Special kids are the blessings from the God and it is a way of making sure that how we treat people in our general life. 
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

Most of the people who laughed at them are ignorant of their condition, including myself. I used to make fun of my classmate back on highschool, but since I became a teacher of kids with special needs, I became aware of the difficulties they're handling.

Now I greatfuly regret my actions back then, the only thing I could do is share awareness about it. I felt that it's my obligation now.

albusseverus1224

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

One of my classmate were really weird and looks like a special child so everytime he'll do something, it is just so funny that we tend to laugh but most of the time, I always have this feeling that why he was like that which ends up me being annoyed. It is not right to do this,given that I have a brother who was a special child. I was so angry to those who laugh at him yet Im doing it to others. We should take into our mind that even though they have special needs, we don't have the right to discriminate them because like us they are also humans. Stop making them more of a human than to you who laugh at them.
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Special kids are more sensitive towards everything as they know that they are a little different and therefore we must just let them be.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

Often the super rich make fun of the rest of us. Why? Because we are so special that we can't make a lot of money.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:47:03 PM

It could be because we find anything different difficult to deal with and we become nervous, unsure how to behave.
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

They handle things differently with us boys. Their thoughts and mind are constantly changing.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

Maybe they just think there's something weird about it and it's not natural what he did why just play it and not do the job like the theme so it looks a bit funny and weird, also what should he do That is important he keep the spirit of living his life and always happy with this way
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:47:52 AM

They are born like that because God wanted them to be special. It is not their fault and hence we should not laugh at them for them being special.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

It's funny because it's not happening to you. And immature people tend to do that when they are with their friends and they have nothing to talk about so they find something to laugh about.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

Making fun of special child ?of course,that is not good, that is why we call  them a special because they have a special feelings that needs our special care and treatment, I believe that handling a special child is not easy but if you have a true heart  a dedication of what you are doing ,you can handle it well,,.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

I won't deny that a few years ago, I was scared of them. I wouldn't laugh at them, just scared to go near them or be near them. Then I got the opportunity to teach these children with special needs and I found out that they were the sweetest. They are just misunderstood because of their behaviour but extract that from them and they're just children that wants acceptance and love. Let's keep an open mind and an open heart towards these children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: