Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:13:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO  (Read 4966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
retricallos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:52:03 PM

in my opinion is already looking at the website and the white paper can say about the result
of course have noted for example that the design is very cool
I liked it, too
because it has all pretty cool
immediately visible good work of the designer
because in a qualitative project should be of better quality everything including the little things

Yeah, it is logically enough, but what do you think is the main factor of good decision making (to participate or not)?

I think team.

Maybe the question is not adressed to me but I am sure it's project distinctiveness

Why so? Anybody can write about super unique project, that have no chances to be realized, so the team factor is the main as it allow to understand have team members the necessary qualities, reputation to make it or not

Maybe, but even with a good team, a bad and ordinary project will not be successful.

So, we have such a situation: without THIS, THAT can not be realized. THIS - is a team, THAT - project unique characteristics, right?

Yes it is! It all influence on each other.

Yeah, but I am sure it's not the "full list"

Considering this project, it looks really great - top team with crypto reputation plus unique project concept.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:41:08 PM

Tell me please, if I can buy food for tokens?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:41:25 PM

Customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
23coins

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:41:39 PM

Customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
What does these tokens depend on?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products.
23coins

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:10 PM

Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products.
What is your most important purpose?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

Main idea of WeAre Foundation is to promote WeAre token and to support new projects of the ecosystem. Profits of WeAre foundation depend directly on WeAre ecosystem.
23coins

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

Main idea of WeAre Foundation is to promote WeAre token and to support new projects of the ecosystem. Profits of WeAre foundation depend directly on WeAre ecosystem.
What do you want to receive from the project?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:01 PM

The complete ecosystem development, marketing and support requires $23.000.000. We are expecting to get $3.500.000.
23coins

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:17 PM

The complete ecosystem development, marketing and support requires $23.000.000. We are expecting to get $3.500.000.
Good plans you have)) Good luck for the project) Thank you for the answers
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:37 PM

Good plans you have)) Good luck for the project) Thank you for the answers
Contact us Smiley
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:45:39 PM

Tell me please what is WeAre? What is the project about?  Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).
nrvkush

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:12 PM

WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).
What is the sponsorship of the project?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:26 PM

We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
nrvkush

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:41 PM

We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
And what are the advantages in a comparison with ACO?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

ACO is very handy for splitting funding on several rounds.
nrvkush

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

And where I can discuss the issues what might have happened?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:26 PM

Information about different problems, solutions and stuff may be discussed in communities, chats, forums or in personal messages.
nrvkush

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

Information about different problems, solutions and stuff may be discussed in communities, chats, forums or in personal messages.
Thank you for the help Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: