Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO  (Read 4966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

I want to note that this draft white paper is very high quality and in addition in several languages, finally there is a project which does not require the assistance of an interpreter in order to understand its essence and meaning
absolutely with you it agree I think it is cool and comfortable
of course whether I like it

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:00:03 PM

I want to note that this draft white paper is very high quality and in addition in several languages, finally there is a project which does not require the assistance of an interpreter in order to understand its essence and meaning
it seems to me that this allows you to understand a quality project or not
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

what do you specifically mean?

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
duke944

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

the translation of white paper into many languages and the quality of its performance
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

the translation of white paper into many languages and the quality of its performance
of course if the white paper as a great example here is the whole project can be considered successful because the white paper is one of the most important documents in ICO

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:22 PM

of course if the white paper as a great example here is the whole project can be considered successful because the white paper is one of the most important documents in ICO
it's obvious because all of the basic information contained in it
duke944

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:58 PM

not only the main but all the information about the project

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

not only the main but all the information about the project
that's what I meant ahah
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

I like the fact that it presents basic information on the website displayed in the pictures and don't need to fully read the white paper or to seek any additional information just to understand the essence of the project

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:07:50 PM

I like the fact that it presents basic information on the website displayed in the pictures and don't need to fully read the white paper or to seek any additional information just to understand the essence of the project
of course I think that visualization is always useful and it is very comfortable besides
duke944

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

of course I think that visualization is always useful and it is very comfortable besides
can't say it's comfortable

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

why?
duke944

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

why?
just a white paper has explained everything in detail I don't think any pictures will help more
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:10:19 PM

why?
just a white paper has explained everything in detail I don't think any pictures will help more
just in these pictures, all information are very briefly explained and laid out with it, only you can understand everything without reading the white paper

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
duke944

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:11:05 PM

why?
just in these pictures, all information are very briefly explained and laid out with it, only you can understand everything without reading the white paper
I believe that without a white paper it is impossible to understand, let alone to invest because it is the main document

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:11:55 PM

why?
I believe that without a white paper it is impossible to understand, let alone to invest because it is the main document
no one talked about the fact that it replaces the white paper
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

why?
it is a kind of help in understanding and in addition can significantly reduce the time of the study

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
duke944

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

why?
it is a kind of help in understanding and in addition can significantly reduce the time of the study
can't agree with you I think all need to read and study as much detail as possible

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

why?
can't agree with you I think all need to read and study as much detail as possible
just visualization is a useful and convenient thing
retricallos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

So what about the release?
When is the project planned?

I am sure it will not be "at one day" - first alpha-version, then beta, this is entire ecosystem, it will be developing all the time)

What do mean "ecosystem"? I think all functions will be ready firstly, and the quantity of projects do not influence on system "readyness".

No, I mean with more and more users it will be developing more and more accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: