Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO  (Read 4966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:15:57 PM

Wow, the project is really very promising! Do you already sell the tokens?
Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Do you have any bonuses when buying?
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

Tell me please, I read the entire document, but I can not understand who will be users of this platform?
It turns out that the platform is made in order to provide a platform where start-ups will be located, and investors will be able to watch what is presented. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
Is there really no such decision in this sphere? How to deal with competitors ?
I believe that competition only helps teams to develop more strongly, sets the incentive. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about, especially since this team has many advantages.
And what prevents investors from finding a project outside this platform, why should he use this platform?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
And what is accepted for payment?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:24:37 PM

Tell me please, I read the entire document, but I can not understand who will be users of this platform?
It turns out that the platform is made in order to provide a platform where start-ups will be located, and investors will be able to watch what is presented. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
I believe that competition only helps teams to develop more strongly, sets the incentive. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about, especially since this team has many advantages.
And what prevents investors from finding a project outside this platform, why should he use this platform?
First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
Groc

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
But do you have advantages over competitors?
zero9119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

Do you mean someone, or in general, because there are a lot of competitors in this area, and each has its own advantages?
zero9119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

You can buy tokens for BitCoin and Ethereum!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:27:00 PM

Do you know about the minimum and maximum purchase volume?
zero9119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:27:29 PM

With this issue it is better to contact the developers!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:28:04 PM

And where it is better to contact them?
zero9119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:28:36 PM

And where it is better to contact them?
Try to write in a telegram, they always answer
Groc

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:19 PM

Do you mean someone, or in general, because there are a lot of competitors in this area, and each has its own advantages?
Well, for example, in relation to investment funds?
zero9119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:48 PM

Well, for example, in relation to investment funds?
It's all simple! Simplicity of interaction, support of competences, diversification of risks, protection from fraud, information support, Lack of commission and of course cost reduction!
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:06:11 AM

What is ACO?
Vaerros

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:17:16 AM

How projects will be interacting with each other?
GGeorge

Activity: 140

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:00:42 AM

What is ACO?
We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
GGeorge

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:01:49 AM

WeAre is not just another blockchain or fund that provides token issue and projects supporting. It is a complete ecosystem, where success of each project increases portfolio value of all token holder. By this way all team leaders are interested in success of all projects and will provide all available help by advices or providing staff or funds for solving some issues.
sartredd

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

WeAre is not just another blockchain or fund that provides token issue and projects supporting. It is a complete ecosystem, where success of each project increases portfolio value of all token holder. By this way all team leaders are interested in success of all projects and will provide all available help by advices or providing staff or funds for solving some issues.
And what is the main idea of your project?
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

What is ACO?
We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
I still can not understand Additional Coin Offering? Can you explain more in detail?
GGeorge

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

And what is the main idea of your project?
WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: