Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO  (Read 4966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any specific countries?
I think that in the long term, after all, everyone should enter the world market, but not always it turns out! It's possible that Weare will be the first who will manage to do this, for which I very much hope!
Yes, it would be an excellent opportunity for investors to participate in projects entirely from other countries.
You are right, but it will also become a huge plus for start-ups! The opportunity to focus not only on the market of your country, but also on the leaders!
And where is the headquarters of the team?
Apparently, somewhere in the CIS, because many Russian guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

How about media support, will it be?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:34:42 AM

Hello, please tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
Yes, pre-ICO is already on December 15, now you have a chance to buy tokens at a very good price, I advise you to hurry, because such projects very quickly collect valuable investments!
And what can I get, for what currency can I buy tokens weare? Bitcoin, Dash, Waves, Ethereum?
If I'm not mistaken, so far only Bitcoin and Ethereum, but as I understand, even at the launch of the platform you will be able to buy tokens for all their directions by you tokens!
All right. What about Soft Cap and Hard Cap, what are they?
Coatings for soft cover and hard cover for both the pre-ICO stage and ICO stage. For pre-ICO stage: Soft Cap $ 350k, Hard Cap $ 3.5 M. For ICO stage: Soft Cap $ 3.5 M, Hard Cap $ 23.5 M.
Are there any bonuses when buying? How much will the price of one token be?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:36:55 AM

Already have an operating platform to see how the platform will look like?
If I'm not mistaken, then the alpha version will be only in the interval Q4 (2017) - Q2 (2018)
Will there be an alpha or beta testing platform?
It will be held accurately, but what exactly interests you in this moment?
Will it be available to all who are tokens holders?
To be honest, I do not think that anyone will answer this question except developers!
It happens that the testing platform occurs only by the forces of the developers and the alpha version does not provide for ordinary users!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

And who are the competitors of this project? I can not quite understand the principle of work!
The principle of operation is extremely simple, the platform is designed for investors to find a project that they like and to which they believe, according to competitors will be: investment funds, accelerators and incubators, existing lockers and ICO operators.
And why should investors use the Weare platform?
At least, because before all of the competitors listed, Weare has advantages!
Can you explain on any example?
Of course, if we take for example the block platform of the platform, then the advantage is that on the Weare platform you can be sure of the project's honesty (not scam) and diversify the risks!
And on the example of the investment fund, I understand they are the main competitors in this direction?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any specific countries?
I think that in the long term, after all, everyone should enter the world market, but not always it turns out! It's possible that Weare will be the first who will manage to do this, for which I very much hope!
Yes, it would be an excellent opportunity for investors to participate in projects entirely from other countries.
You are right, but it will also become a huge plus for start-ups! The opportunity to focus not only on the market of your country, but also on the leaders!
If the team has guys from Russia, it's just perfect! As practice shows, they always get high-quality and very successful projects! With pleasure I will take part!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

Yes, pre-ICO is already on December 15, now you have a chance to buy tokens at a very good price, I advise you to hurry, because such projects very quickly collect valuable investments!
And what can I get, for what currency can I buy tokens weare? Bitcoin, Dash, Waves, Ethereum?
If I'm not mistaken, so far only Bitcoin and Ethereum, but as I understand, even at the launch of the platform you will be able to buy tokens for all their directions by you tokens!
Coatings for soft cover and hard cover for both the pre-ICO stage and ICO stage. For pre-ICO stage: Soft Cap $ 350k, Hard Cap $ 3.5 M. For ICO stage: Soft Cap $ 3.5 M, Hard Cap $ 23.5 M.
I'm not sure, but as I understand on the charts, at the stage of pre-ICO: the price of one token is $ 1 and the bonus is from 20% to 40%. For the ICO stage: the price of one token is $ 1 and the bonus is from 20% to 40%.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

If I'm not mistaken, then the alpha version will be only in the interval Q4 (2017) - Q2 (2018)
To be honest, I do not think that anyone will answer this question except developers!
It happens that the testing platform occurs only by the forces of the developers and the alpha version does not provide for ordinary users!
I do not think that at the moment I will respond positively to large investors!
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:45:02 AM

And who are the competitors of this project? I can not quite understand the principle of work!
The principle of operation is extremely simple, the platform is designed for investors to find a project that they like and to which they believe, according to competitors will be: investment funds, accelerators and incubators, existing lockers and ICO operators.
Of course, if we take for example the block platform of the platform, then the advantage is that on the Weare platform you can be sure of the project's honesty (not scam) and diversify the risks!
And on the example of the investment fund, I understand they are the main competitors in this direction?
Yes, you are right as long as they have the largest part of the market, but soon everything will change! In the investment fund, in comparison with the Weare platform, the exit rate is much lower, and there is also a commission for managing and diversifying the capital!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:47:24 AM

If the team has guys from Russia, it's just perfect! As practice shows, they always get high-quality and very successful projects! With pleasure I will take part!
Well, the development of the project among other countries primarily depends on how much money they will collect on the ICO!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:54:01 AM

I'm not sure, but as I understand on the charts, at the stage of pre-ICO: the price of one token is $ 1 and the bonus is from 20% to 40%. For the ICO stage: the price of one token is $ 1 and the bonus is from 20% to 40%.
Wow, so the price of one token will increase so much, apparently you need to buy now, so as not to miss the moment!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:40 AM

Well, everything is different now, individual contracts are signed with large investors and as a rule they
always meet them
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Yes, you are right as long as they have the largest part of the market, but soon everything will change! In the investment fund, in comparison with the Weare platform, the exit rate is much lower, and there is also a commission for managing and diversifying the capital!
Are you sure that all these criteria will strongly influence the work?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:57:52 AM

Well, the development of the project among other countries primarily depends on how much money they will collect on the ICO!
As I know, there is no problem with raising funds, take a look at the list of their partners! For some reason, I'm sure that everything will be at the highest level, and in the end we will see a product that completely changes this direction!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:59:19 AM

Wow, so the price of one token will increase so much, apparently you need to buy now, so as not to miss the moment!
You are right, and I advise after you get the tokens not to rush to change them to another currency, I'm sure that their value will increase several times! Good luck!
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:02:33 AM

Well, everything is different now, individual contracts are signed with large investors and as a rule they
always meet them

I do not consider it a strong disadvantage if the developers decide not to provide the very first version for everyone, so they have their own reasons for this, to whom it may not be on the contrary that it will simply scare off potential users! Let it be better to do everything on their own, but they will present a quality product
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:02:55 AM

Are you sure that all these criteria will strongly influence the work?
Of course, these are such important points that they will soon radically change the market for investment in projects!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

As I know, there is no problem with raising funds, take a look at the list of their partners! For some reason, I'm sure that everything will be at the highest level, and in the end we will see a product that completely changes this direction!
Well, it's still early to say something, you need to wait and see what happens! In any case, I wish good luck! To the moon!
GGeorge

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:12:59 AM

How about media support, will it be?
Yes, of course, it is one of the advantages of WeAre project.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

What is WeAre FOUNDATION and how will it work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: