Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do we need politicians?  (Read 900 times)
tarzan2 (OP)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

so i've been thinking about this a lot recently, and i would like to know if anyone can come up with a reason why politicians are still necessary for good government. i've come to realize that their whole relevance comes from a time itself irrelevant to the modern world. in developed countries, the vast majority of people plugged into cell phones and internet, why do we have to be under a system thats from a time when most people were not even literate? most modern governments of wealthy developed countries were formed prior to the development of modern technology, and it had become the norm in the establishment of these countries to develop a system of political representation for citizens in the form of politicians as democratic systems emerged.

and so, functionally, politicians are meant to represent us in government, correct?

internet and cell phones let basically all people communicate instantaneously all the time, and the average amount of education a person receives today is probably not so different than the average politician received a century ago.. and even right here right now i am representing my own ideas thanks to this technology and education..
like the factory worker whose function, supplanted by technology, is quickly being made obselete by robots, so are politicians can we not use things like ssl and https to build something to replace make politicians obsolete? i dont think many will argue that they perform well in their function, and could not use an upgrade. we can replace government buildings in capitals with a secure domain for everyone to have a hand in governing, or at least the opportunity if they care enough to want it. the USA is considered a democratic republic because we have a system where a few vote for the rest, and yet its government loves to place the democratic ideal above all else. what would more democratic than having more people voting more?

we all already have a digital representaton of ourselves that exists simply in our bitcointalk forum user accounts. why not extend the arena to government as well?

what is the need for politicians?
in the USA, career politicians spend their entire lives advancing through ranks in government (and probably have better job security than you do). their only job is to keep their corporate sponsors happy so they that can continue to look good when they need to be re-elected. they might as well dress like nascar drivers with the jumpsuits with all the logos and brands on them... and its not like people are not already aware of this even. the existing political ecosystem in which political correctness is the rubric by which politicians are elected and fired, but it has very little to do with their actual function as our government.
government for and by the self-same people would take care of this need, i think.

this idea just continues to seem increasing obvious to me, but it just seems we are constantly evolving to something increasing further from this and it all just seems so counterproductive. can progress happen, or are we just entrenched into the current state of bullshit?
politicians have been ruining too many things i care about lately.. its all hidden agendas and doublespeak. its becoming increasingly necessary to be oddly reminded that its not actually their job to progressively make things worse
i cant remember the last time my government (in the USA we all hail an orange mammal whose specialty is split between being an agressive twit on twatter and an emotionally-stunted 12 year old) acted with integrity, possibly because it was before i was born.

help Sad

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tuvualala

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:22 AM

and so, functionally, politicians are meant to represent us in government, correct?
99% of all politicians  represent only themselves or some clans that they belongs to. And they don't care anything exept money, power and our voices on elections. I think, direct democracy can solve this problem. But it will become possible only when all people become true citizen who really care about they state.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:27:24 AM

We need politician to lead the members of society and to make laws that will implement peace and order. But most of then using their position for their personal gain and the people voted get left behind.
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:05 AM

but why cant we replace washington dc with washintingtondc.com?
exchange politicians for online polls and voting. legislators can be anyone who cares enough to write a law, then after getting signatures or something it goes to vote and everyone gets to decide.
i think trump is a lot cooler as a gif

cool as fuck(trump)

tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:59:06 AM

i bet all of you are so traumatized by your local politicians, you cant even fathom a society functioning without them.
imagine a world that is not inherently hostile and not all progress, backwards.. a world where garbage like ajit pai and shit like this:fuckhead here thinks hes cool cause hes showing us how he doesnt give a fuck.. in a just world we wouldn't have to give a fuck about him either and he could propose terrible ideas like ending net neutrality for us to make fun of him about

elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:37:30 AM

so i've been thinking about this a lot recently, and i would like to know if anyone can come up with a reason why politicians are still necessary for good government. i've come to realize that their whole relevance comes from a time itself irrelevant to the modern world. in developed countries, the vast majority of people plugged into cell phones and internet, why do we have to be under a system thats from a time when most people were not even literate? most modern governments of wealthy developed countries were formed prior to the development of modern technology, and it had become the norm in the establishment of these countries to develop a system of political representation for citizens in the form of politicians as democratic systems emerged.

internet and cell phones let basically all people communicate instantaneously all the time, and the average amount of education a person receives today is probably not so different than the average politician received a century ago.. and even right here right now i am representing my own ideas thanks to this technology and education..
like the factory worker whose function, supplanted by technology, is quickly being made obselete by robots, so are politicians can we not use things like ssl and https to build something to replace make politicians obsolete? i dont think many will argue that they perform well in their function, and could not use an upgrade. we can replace government buildings in capitals with a secure domain for everyone to have a hand in governing, or at least the opportunity if they care enough to want it. the USA is considered a democratic republic because we have a system where a few vote for the rest, and yet its government loves to place the democratic ideal above all else. what would more democratic than having more people voting more?

we all already have a digital representaton of ourselves that exists simply in our bitcointalk forum user accounts. why not extend the arena to government as well?

what is the need for politicians?
in the USA, career politicians spend their entire lives advancing through ranks in government (and probably have better job security than you do). their only job is to keep their corporate sponsors happy so they that can continue to look good when they need to be re-elected. they might as well dress like nascar drivers with the jumpsuits with all the logos and brands on them... and its not like people are not already aware of this even. the existing political ecosystem in which political correctness is the rubric by which politicians are elected and fired, but it has very little to do with their actual function as our government.
government for and by the self-same people would take care of this need, i think.

this idea just continues to seem increasing obvious to me, but it just seems we are constantly evolving to something increasing further from this and it all just seems so counterproductive. can progress happen, or are we just entrenched into the current state of bullshit?
politicians have been ruining too many things i care about lately.. its all hidden agendas and doublespeak. its becoming increasingly necessary to be oddly reminded that its not actually their job to progressively make things worse
i cant remember the last time my government (in the USA we all hail an orange mammal whose specialty is split between being an agressive twit on twatter and an emotionally-stunted 12 year old) acted with integrity, possibly because it was before i was born.

help Sad
We need them to lead our country and improve it and help for the economic growth of our country help those people need to give them an education but instead of being a role model they are becoming a thief of there own country or corruption which is the common problem of our country they are a selfish and I think they forget the responsibility of being a politician.

tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

has not past experience demonstrated that when politicians with any shred of humanity gains power they are either assassinated or blocked from having any significant impact.
the problem isnt finding the right people, its the whole population.
i want to trade all my politicians for a good software engineer that can do to politics what bitcoin does to cash

tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Пoлитики вooбщe нe нyжны, этo пpocтo тeaтp для oбoлвaнивaния людeй и для cбopa дeнeг и энepгии c людeй.
i suppose its entertaining at the very least.
if they could devise a way where politicians only thought they have power, it would probably make a good tv show.
watch the world develop as it does, but only on tv. shit gets fucked up. people watching are amused, but more importantly: no one cares.

aloha99

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

Personally, I think that we don't need them. The only thing they can do perfectly is talking and talking and lying. People should be able to administrate their own country without these fools
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

Politicians are required to lead the members of society. They are representatives selected by us in the government or opposition.
There should be some interface between democracy and people. So they fill the gap.

I agree that they usually do not perform their duties what they are supposed to do. Now a days politicians are synonym of power and money only.
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:48:54 PM

The most annoying thing about politicians to me is they would want to go for ppst by force and they are not satisfied with what they have at a time
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:32:54 PM

Who else is going to make all the bad decisions for us en masse? Cheesy

:]
saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

99% of all politicians  represent only themselves or some clans that they belongs to. And they don't care anything exept money, power and our voices on elections. I think, direct democracy can solve this problem. But it will become possible only when all people become true citizen who really care about they state.

Politicians are useless, and when also government wll be decentralized the people will have back its power

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

Personally, I think that we don't need them. The only thing they can do perfectly is talking and talking and lying. People should be able to administrate their own country without these fools
In everything we need leaders in the world, and politicians are the people who style themselves as the so called leaders, honestly we don't need but with the way the world is set up, we always need someone to be in charge and give orders thats why we have politicians.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

Politics is a way to jointly solve problems and the only alternative to war. Therefore, we can say that the worst policy is better than the best war
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:19:11 PM

by understanding the political system we can actively participate in politics. I think these forms of political participation can be both conventional and nonconventional forms. examples of conventional participation: voting, political discussions, campaign activities, forming and joining interest groups, individual communications with political officials. Examples of non-conventional participation: petitions, demonstrations, conflicts, and strikes. but as educated people we must show our political participation in a good way. In demonstrations for example, we must show good attitudes and ethics in every demonstration. We must show that our nation is not an anarchist nation in the conduct of demos.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:10 PM

We need politicians to lead our nation and it's the only one way that solves the problem of nation with unity.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:03:39 AM

To have a leader to represent to its country. They are meant to knowledgeable.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:07:23 AM

We need Politician to govern us and lead us without so much politics who make things complicated and worst because of their own selfish hidden agenda. WE need men and women who will work out of a good heart intending to make a good impact in our society one that really make sense and make us inspire to follow their written laws and policies and make us better citizen.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

They are the people who deal with social issues, establish order, always follow the interests of the people in the country, put the interests of the people first. If a country does not have politicians Just like the unmanned train, it will somehow dislodge the rails down the cliff. So they need a solid foundation of spirit and material, to give them a life. warm no. It is an indispensable task for all politicians to do

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: