Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps  (Read 3023 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

John mcafee didn't know about zcoin, or may be xvg gave them decent stash for his editorial review/thought/tweet feel free to call it bribe, I wont mind, but mcafee might mind
I don't think he really want to say to the people that they should buy XVG.

He's generalizing the privacy coins but his main highlight is Monero, I have watched an interview of his and he told that monero is the one that is being used now in some deals all over the market who wants privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
Merited by Prosperityforall (2)

I agree with McAfee, but suppose that he is going to shill with new privacy coin or ICO devoted to privacy where he is adviser.
In both cases he use his reputation and according to my experience it will never end sucessfully. Probably he prepares base for future statements and tweets.

Speaking about my top small privacy coin , it is Deep onion. Nothing more. I also keen on XVG, but it is a big one.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

I agree with McAfee, but suppose that he is going to shill with new privacy coin or ICO devoted to privacy where he is adviser.
In both cases he use his reputation and according to my experience it will never end sucessfully. Probably he prepares base for future statements and tweets.

Speaking about my top small privacy coin , it is Deep onion. Nothing more. I also keen on XVG, but it is a big one.

Absolutely. Privacy coins are going to be the future, because they don't try to do too much at once and instead focuses on being a fungible mode of payment, which is what cryptocurrencies were designed to do in the first place. And it is something that is actually needed.

Although McAfee is right on this one, he's most likely just going to follow it up with 'recommendations' of new ICOs or alts that he is paid to promote.

Also, I think that if you were to invest in privacy coins, you should invest in mid to large caps instead of small caps, because the small caps from what I can tell are mostly just speculative tokens with a factor of pump and dump right now.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

BTCP
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

when it comes to privacy coins we can list 3 coins Monero Zcash and Zcash classic all these 3 coins are in privacy section
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Yes i am also thinking Spectrecoin has to be there..!.... It has a great future ahead.. https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

My list of top 3 privacy coins: Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - I hold it, Zcash and Monero are probably the top privacy cryptocurrencies at the moment.
Yes, I also agree with you because to me, spectrecoin, Zcash and Monero are the top 3 privacy coin that will likely become very potential in future.
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

1.Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

2. Monero
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Do you still believe him even though those coins that he promoted paid him to advertise?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

As much as I know, countries are wary of privacy coins. Japan has already banned privacy coins because of the potential threat of money laundering. It is pretty easy to transact through privacy coins and its usage has grown considerably in dark web. It isn't far enough that many more countries will ban it. So I am not much comfortable investing in privacy coins.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

I remember how McAfee realized Spectre (XSPEC) - an excellent project, I now buy this coin.
I do not remember what he would say about Phore (PHR) - but this is also a very interesting project!

I agree with McAfee and buy now these undervalued coins!
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

1) Monero (XMR)

2) Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

3) Zcoin (XZC) 

Edit: I missed the "small cap" part, but those would be my 3, I guess XSPEC is definitely small cap, then maybe PHORE and ZOIN perhaps?
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 07:07:56 AM by tosmartak

John McAfee will say anything as long as he can use his position to generate hype for his own benefits. Privacy coin will be mostly used in the dark world and there would be a serious tag down on the use of privacy coins by the government in the long run as that would seem more of a threat than pseudo anonymous coin. In that case, The future for privacy coins whether we like it or not is still shaky when it comes to being listed on regulated exchanges which I want to assume regulation will somehow find its way in on the long run and could bring about the days of DEX taking over the exchange space.

Nonetheless, for small caps, if I am to be picking any, that should probably be Xspec just for all the recent hypes anyway.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

i dont like people that manipulating this market by tweets and artificial shilling like mcafee does for long time. all community should be aware of such people that tries to manipulate aim of the people here. it is very dangerous for normal investors.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Privacy coins are good till that time when somebody hacks them. What was with Montero like I remember, but people still believe in it. Maybe it is a good idea of investment and there are alot of developers are involved in the project, but I would aware of such a non professional approach.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

I can't comprehend why anybody cares what McAfee says, he has no credibillity.
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

privacy coins LOL because everybody need them LOL
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

John McAfee will say anything as long as he can use his position to generate hype for his own benefits. Privacy coin will be mostly used in the dark world and there would be a serious tag down on the use of privacy coins by the government in the long run as that would seem more of a threat than pseudo anonymous coin. In that case, The future for privacy coins whether we like it or not is still shaky when it comes to being listed on regulated exchanges which I want to assume regulation will somehow find its way in on the long run and could bring about the days of DEX taking over the exchange space.

Nonetheless, for small caps, if I am to be picking any, that should probably be Xspec just for all the recent hypes anyway.
Just like on what happened to XMR alone.You have seen some exchangers that are heavily regulated didnt able to list it out no matter how this coin being traded up with high volumes since they do know that this is indeed one of the privacy coins.
Mentioning McAfee which he do really have that position to make some shills either on which coin he do want to but after all the things he have done.I dont see a reason for people to trust him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

My 3 picks would be

Monero
Spectrecoin (xspec)
Cloak (just have a soft spot for this coin  Cheesy )
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

this john always predict future price for some coin, i think he investing so many in privacy coin so he make statement like this..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: