Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best low marketcap coins  (Read 5346 times)
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

ELIXIR think it would be good to grow in the near future, the total capitalization of 25 million at the peak was 80 million. A good point to enter.

ESPERS here is very easy to expect growth of 100 times. A great team, a unique project built on a unique code. Can easily shoot once the product is finished.

patty_clutch

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

Waves and Stellar Lumens.

If you want to know I can list why?

Flinty*

You seriously lack reading skills bro those are not small marketcaps haha. My top two for you would be a platform called Mothership and also a privacy coin called Deeponion. Both will have successful 2018 imo but they will be accomplishing different things in the crypto space.

You seriously lack reading skills bro those are not small marketcaps haha. My top two for you would be a platform called Mothership and also a privacy coin called Deeponion. Both will have successful 2018 imo but they will be accomplishing different things in the crypto space.
[/quote]

I was just about to say XLM?! Lol price and market cap are not the same thing people.....
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

Beta and more coming out today for CVCOIN .
We touched early in the morning ATH again.
Buy orders increasing.
Last chance to pick the few thousands coins before it goes to 2 digits

Please remember Regulations are knocking on the doors which will kill many low cap coins and even some big ones.
Crypviser team worked hard last months to create a live product with advanced technology and prepared everything to meet all future required regulations.
So you will be able to sleep well.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

If you are searching for a lowest dollar price of altcoin for your investments, then if you will view the coin market cap, the PACcoin (PAC) altcoin is the lowest rank under top 100.

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

I bought the following low cap coins in the alt dump of the last week:

# EXRN
# HAT
# BLUE
# ECASH
# FLASH

Will not hold them for long. Only a fast x3 or x4 flip. What do you think about my picks?

Don't trust any exchange!
krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

If you are searching for a lowest dollar price of altcoin for your investments, then if you will view the coin market cap, the PACcoin (PAC) altcoin is the lowest rank under top 100.

i'm holding some PAC. Not sure if it going to do much but will go for the ride and see what happens.
taraba

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

That is a pretty stupid strategy.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

i'm holding some PAC. Not sure if it going to do much but will go for the ride and see what happens.
I have often read about PAC in the last days. Could you explain why you are holding this one? Would like to know the USP of this token.

My favourite low cap coin is Innova, because the masternodes are really cheap and have the best ROI right now.
Jesper30

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

The Monkey Project (MONK). Today around $6 million market cap, an extremely low supply available and it will implement masternodes soon.

Looks like a scam for me. Have you seen their website?

I will suggest you try a look at opus or pbl or colx.

cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

IntenseCoin (ITNS), peaked above $30m after December rise, now around $13m, It has great potential because:

1) It provides decentralised VPN services - with net neutrality being repealed in US, China blocking foreign sites, insecure access at wifi-hotspots, etc, every connection to the Internet needs to be secure protected.
2) Listed on single-exchange now, and the team are actively looking to list on new exchanges and are willing to pay to do so - expect price to rise when it gets listed on more and bigger exchanges
3) Product in development, including VPN browser extension - to be released soon
4) Hiring of key technical and marketing personnel

+1 for holding SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

The Monkey Project (MONK). Today around $6 million market cap, an extremely low supply available and it will implement masternodes soon.

Looks like a scam for me. Have you seen their website?

I will suggest you try a look at opus or pbl or colx.

monk is not a scam Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

UNIFY has a low marketcap at $4,829,086. I suggest you do some research on it, can do very good this year, but with all coins with that low marketcap it's a gamble.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

Telcoin (TEL) at the moment just $0.010731 USD. Ok, market capitalization is more that you asked. But I believe this coin got huge future. At the moment is sold at ED, Idex and KuCoin. As well UTNP (Universa) coins must have a great future (Not trading at the moment). During ICO collected almost 29 mil $.
Or with your asked market capitalization - AHT (bowhead) underrated coin, about to switch waves platform to ERC20
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

Then that one is risky as hell.. For me, the most profitable low marketcap coin right now is CRED.
UNIFY has a low marketcap at $4,829,086. I suggest you do some research on it, can do very good this year, but with all coins with that low marketcap it's a gamble.
Just take a look at that if you want to make some profit, it is at $4 right now and it can easily go towards 40$ if it makes a x10 (touching FunFair marketcap)

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

zpinto123

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

Network token. Very solid team and project. 0.5 million Market Cap. It will boom at the end of this month when they release the next updates (whitepaper/platform).

This one is a x100-x1000.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Network token. Very solid team and project. 0.5 million Market Cap. It will boom at the end of this month when they release the next updates (whitepaper/platform).

This one is a x100-x1000.

Where to buy?
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

There is a new coin called Cream (I know weird and hilarious name) but their marketcap is tiny at 3m and they are implementing Masternodes, definitely worth a go.

TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

i like the tech behind xspec. If they can do what they promise this coin gonna explode this year.
Also i like elixir , huge of potential
totoR

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

BCPT has quit low market cap

I bought it at 33M market cap and he is now at 55M

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

Telcoin (TEL) at the moment just $0.010731 USD. Ok, market capitalization is more that you asked. But I believe this coin got huge future. At the moment is sold at ED, Idex and KuCoin. As well UTNP (Universa) coins must have a great future (Not trading at the moment). During ICO collected almost 29 mil $.
Or with your asked market capitalization - AHT (bowhead) underrated coin, about to switch waves platform to ERC20
Telcoin is one of my coin and about AHT i don't like that coin because there is a scam accusation on that the team is not proffesional. There are too many coins now competing each other to be one at the top ranks in cmc in the future. Research in the best fundamentals of a coin to have a good pick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: