Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:43 PM

It is very good for people bitugene have a good team with wonderful project.

They have a very good team as far as I heard. We need to wait for the full details and complete announcements about the team. We can expect that soon. Now team is busy completing pre-ICO which is also good news.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

I think BITUGENE will start with the ICO on 1st January and it closes on 31st January. Can somebody let me know what is the softcap and hardcap they have set it up? I am hoping for more active participation from BITUGENE representative also in the coming days.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

Lately, I am seeing updates and promotions in their Teheran channel. But could not see any update about their closure of preICO. Any updates about that?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

I am also eagerly waiting for the pre-ICO closure news. Hope we will here from the BITUGENE representative soon. Successful closure is a good starting and celebration moment for the new year.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

Airdrop is also still live. Wonderful opportunity to grab some BITUGENE tokens free. All easy tasks have been asked by the team for airdropping. IF somebody did not get into airdrop yet, just fill the form soon.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Airdrop is also still live. Wonderful opportunity to grab some BITUGENE tokens free. All easy tasks have been asked by the team for airdropping. IF somebody did not get into airdrop yet, just fill the form soon.

May be people are not aware of the airdrop live still. They had issues with their website. Peobably they should promote more. Because I dont see airdrop people coming here and posting. come on Bitugene team.. Grin

Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:30:06 PM

I Truly have no doubt that with  Bitugene Blockchain Technology Project, -cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Because looking at the Product Roadmap, is they've got the right concept to deliver
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

I Truly have no doubt that with  Bitugene Blockchain Technology Project, -cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Because looking at the Product Roadmap, is they've got the right concept to deliver

Their road map and vision is good. There were some concerns over 2 years waiting time for their first product. It was also convincingly answered by the team by then. So way to go for the BITUGENE.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

We also have the same belief about the project. Thats why we are here most of the time and looking forward to hear from the BITUGENE team members. Presently we are waiting for the pre-ICO closure news and updates as well as teams next move.

ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

this seems like a great wildcat but i have many doubts. 20+ year OG guy here.  the whitepaper only covers a small fraction of the petro industry. how will you convince the big boys to come on board with this? not trying to knock your token, great idea, but if someone walked in my office with an oil deal like this, i'd walk away in a heart beat.
terencemk

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

this seems like a great wildcat but i have many doubts. 20+ year OG guy here.  the whitepaper only covers a small fraction of the petro industry. how will you convince the big boys to come on board with this? not trying to knock your token, great idea, but if someone walked in my office with an oil deal like this, i'd walk away in a heart beat.

Precisely accurate. When many people question on the lengthy timeline roadmap, it is obvious to the both of us that the roadmap timeline is pretty much on track, especially when we know how the big boys play. Without a start or recognition of the bitugene brand I'd very much send the person out of the door myself with a snap of a finger too. You know as well as I do our OG RAs' policies.

But, in my region, this project can be a potential life changer in terms of crew safety and sts piracy. With that in mind, I have spoken my concerns with them on telegram regarding the feasibility and potential. From them, i had a satisfied answer. To summarize simply, once established, some perks can be translated to cheaper ship insurance and lower fees. However this can only be done after their existing roadmap has matured and is included in one of their long term goals.

Since this is still an ongoing ICO, have them answer your doubts asap if you are truely considering to invest and be one of the early birds. Satisfied or not, it will be great if you can share your thoughts and insights after speaking with them.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:47 PM

After long gap, I am seeing a very good discussion here about the project. This is very interesting to read and see the potential of the project beyond what I am thinking until now. Surely, BITUGENE is having a huge potential and way to go high and places soon. Good luck team for all your efforts.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:51:49 PM

Dear BITUGENE supporters, I wish you all a very happy new year. Next year is very important year for BITUGENE and together with them its also very important for all of us.

Any updates about Pre-sales closure?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Wish you all a very happy new year. Looking forward for the first good news for this year about the pre-sales from Bitugene. Any updates?

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Wish you all a very happy new year. Looking forward for the first good news for this year about the pre-sales from Bitugene. Any updates?

I am also waiting for updates from Bitugene team. This would be the very good news to start our new year. Please update it today. I read somewhere, Bitugene is working together with companies in gulf countries. I am searching for some links about it. Hopefully will get one soon for confirmation.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

Just heard in the telegram channel about the update from Bitugene team. They mentioned that presales is going good. This means its not yet closed and still there is a possibility of getting tokens at cheaper price. I think it will be closed soon.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Just heard in the telegram channel about the update from Bitugene team. They mentioned that presales is going good. This means its not yet closed and still there is a possibility of getting tokens at cheaper price. I think it will be closed soon.

This is the message I got in their telegram regarding presale and ICO..

"Due to the lapses experienced earlier, presale ends tomorrow while ico kicks off. Total coins left for presale is 101300(approx.)"
terencemk

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

With news like this on global oil prices and declining inventory right into 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-rises-to-mid-2015-high-in-strongest-year-opening-since-2014-idUSKBN1ER024

Source : Reuters

I have a strong feeling this project will be flying straight off the moment it hits exchanges.
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
Not entirely true, the Bitugene Project is not limited to companies and individuals in the oil and gas sector alone. The Bitugene Project is targeting everyone who uses petroleum products. A quick search on Google will bring an exhaustive list of what these products are. The project is not targeted at automobiles alone.
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

With news like this on global oil prices and declining inventory right into 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-rises-to-mid-2015-high-in-strongest-year-opening-since-2014-idUSKBN1ER024

Source : Reuters

I have a strong feeling this project will be flying straight off the moment it hits exchanges.

I just seen this news in telegram. And raised a question on how this will have some effect on bitugene. Could you please explain this to me? It is just because oil companies will have more money and they use bitugene platform or something else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: