Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:28:09 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 12:36:29 PM by Bitugene

As a follow-up thread to our previous thread on Bitcointalk, we decided to put the campaign on hold because of the lag in the Ethereum network. Our website (available at http://bitugene.io) has been redesigned - we have integrated a Bitcoin payment system and a user account functionality. S0, this thread is our official bitcointalk thread as it stands. Potential investors can now register via http://bitugene.io/register

ABSTRACT
The Bitugene Project is a blockchain driven application designed with flexibility, scalability and functionality in mind. Bitugene serves to create a platform where petroleum and other petroleum products can be traded securely. It gives potential customers and merchants the means to diversify and, the room for all and sundry to checkmate arbitrary prices.

BACKGROUND AND PROBLEM
While there are many challenges befuddling the oil and gas industry all over the world such as supply chain management, logistics, pricing etc., the Bitugene Project will, however, focus its attention on flexibility and ease of service. Undoubtedly, blockchain is a new force to reckon with in the financial sector within the past five years, several business models have been implemented on the blockchain.
One striking feature about blockchain is its decentralized nature, it tries to give people power over their finances by removing an intermediary. Some problems within the petroleum space that the Bitugene Project will address includes but not limited to:
•   Delayed settlement in paying for petroleum products such as gasoline. This project, with the help of its tokens, will make payment almost instantaneous;
•   Inefficiencies resulting from players in the supply chain such as the delay or duplication of contractual agreements;
•   Single point of failure in the supply chain may occur due to a hack, fraud or mistake;
•   Rigidity available in the current mode of operation;
•   Expenses associated in times of dispute.
https://i.imgur.com/2kJStlI.png

SOLUTIONS
In the light of the aforementioned problems, some of the key solutions have been highlighted below. Recently, the price of a barrel of crude oil has been at its lowest ebb and leveraging on the blockchain technology can help increase the profit of all and sundry in this industry. The solutions to be employed are listed below (not limited to these):
•   Flexible and instantaneous settlements;
•   Removal of an intermediary;
•   Immutability;
•   Increase in transaction visibility;
•   Increase in trust between users;
•   Reduce vulnerability;
•   Increase efficiency and effectiveness;
•   Ease of service

TECHNICAL OVERVIEW
The Bitugene Project provides a platform where cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Companies/Merchants and potential customers can carry out business peer to peer on the network thereby enhancing efficiency, productivity and eliminating time wastage, increased overhead costs, ambiguity and complexity. The project will be centered on existing applications (open-source) in order to ensure compatibility with already developed software(s) in the cryptocurrency market.
Our platform is blockchain-based, this will help in widening the adoption of blockchain technology in every sector of business and most especially, in the oil and gas sector. This will ensure decentralization and distribution of units in the industry at large. The features of the project are
•   Peer to peer trading of petroleum assets
•   Blockchain applications for exchange and conversion of cryptocurrencies
•   Digitization of petroleum assets
•   Building a decentralized infrastructure for the oil and gas industry at large
The platform will use the TBP tokens for exchange of value. The Bitcoin (only for the Main ICO) and the Ethereum blockchain will be used for the token generation event.

https://bitugene.io/technicaloverview.png

APPLICATIONS
Applications that will be built throughout the lifecycle of development on The Bitugene Project are listed below:
  • Wallet
  • Marketplace
  • Bitugene Debit Card
  • Baclkoffice
  • Petroleum Aggregator
  • Bitugene Exchange

https://bitugene.io/roadmap.jpg

Token Details
The sole purpose of the Bitugene ICO is to raise funds for the design, development and implementation of applications for the Bitugene Project. The Bitcoin (only for the main sale) and Ethereum blockchain will be used for raising of funds for the project. However, the Ethereum blockchain is the primary platform for our ICO.

Required Information
•   Donations will be accepted in Bitcoins.
•   The main Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will last for 30 days
•   All unsold tokens during the Presale and main sale stage will be burnt.
•   If the minimum required capital of 1 000 000 USD is not reached at the end of the crowdsale, all funds will be refunded to the address it was sent from (take note).
•   Hard cap is pegged at 3 000 000 USD.
•   Bonuses will be given during the presale and mainsale respectively. That is, $100 - $450 (+5%), $451 - $1000 (+10%), $1001 - $3000 (+15%), $3001 - $10000 (+20%). The maximum donation  per individual is pegged at $10000

Minimum Goal = 1 000 000 USD
Hard Cap = 3 000 000 USD

PreICO
PreICO Number of Tokens = 2 000 000
PreICO price/token = 0.10 USD
PreICO Begins = 19th of December, 2017
PreICO Ends = 1st of January, 2018

ICO
ICO Number of Tokens = 7 300 000
ICO price/token   = $0.3
ICO Begins = 3rd of January, 2018
ICO Ends = 31st of January, 2018
Tokens for Team    = 600 000 (frozen for 2 years)
Tokens for promotion = 100 000 (frozen for a year)
Tokens for Investors = 9 300 000
Total tokens = 10 000 000

THE TEAM

SUMMARY
The Bitugene Project is the first blockchain project to beam its searchlight on petroleum and petroleum products. During the full-scale operation, the platform will help connect oil and gas companies with customers. This will, of course, increase the visibility of all petroleum products on the internet as assets and, flexibility and ease of service will be guaranteed.
Price prediction of TBP tokens as it hits the cryptocurrency exchange according to our experts is targeted at slightly over $1.07, reasons being “first of its kind” and the rate at which petroleum products are affecting our day-to-day living.

WEBSITE - https://bitugene.io

WHITEPAPER -  Whitepaper EN

TWITTER - http://twitter.com/@bitugene

TELEGRAM - http://t.me/bitugene

UPDATE - In talks with popular exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittex, Cryptopia and Yobit in order for TBP to be listed as soon as the mainsale ends.

PreSale is Live!

Only 2 million TBP tokens are available. The presale price is 0.1 USD / TBP token.

Investors can earn Bitcoins which they can withdraw immediately by referring other users via their referral link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

Finally the Ann thread is up, website is up, pre-ICO has started. Its way to go BITUGENE team. Good luck.

terencemk

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:25:17 PM

Finally! the wait is over. Calling first dips on some presale tokens on this Oil and Gas Blockchain Project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:10:09 PM

excellent news. I am very happy to see the project is back and on track with the pre-ICO. Looking forward to be part of it. Will post many questions about the project soon.. Get ready team to answer me... Grin

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:55:39 PM

Finally! the wait is over. Calling first dips on some presale tokens on this Oil and Gas Blockchain Project.

Flight has just started. Interesting periods are ahead for sure. We have to wait and watch. Get ready to go to moon together with the team.
terencemk

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:48:54 AM

Flight has just started. Interesting periods are ahead for sure. We have to wait and watch. Get ready to go to moon together with the team.

Yeah, call me traditional, for I feel safe with a project that has practical use rather than hype to buy hold and sell for quick profits. So far 2 has shown great results and this is my third ico Smiley
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

Yeah, call me traditional, for I feel safe with a project that has practical use rather than hype to buy hold and sell for quick profits. So far 2 has shown great results and this is my third ico Smiley

On what basis you choose to invest in ICO? what is the reason for you to choose this project? I have my own reasons. Love to hear from others about their perspective.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:02:51 AM

in real section, Petroleum/Crude Oil very interested project with more benefit. in Blockchain this project should be benefit since you are the first. but i look your roadmap very slow. like Q3- 2019 : Testing and launch of the Blockchain, about 2 years waiting.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

in real section, Petroleum/Crude Oil very interested project with more benefit. in Blockchain this project should be benefit since you are the first. but i look your roadmap very slow. like Q3- 2019 : Testing and launch of the Blockchain, about 2 years waiting.

I agree that this is the first project in this combination. Should be unique also at this point in time. I would like be very curious to know why 2 years time has been proposed for launching the product? This is too much of waiting time I think. Could the team give some explanation for this?

XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

Specification area of the information available for token let good impact on me. Specially low capped supply and target of raising money looks good with frozen token. Initial coin offering will last four weeks that is good to manage some founds for the project to invest in it. It is interesting project.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:02:30 PM

Specification area of the information available for token let good impact on me. Specially low capped supply and target of raising money looks good with frozen token. Initial coin offering will last four weeks that is good to manage some founds for the project to invest in it. It is interesting project.

Low supply and circulation, 2 years of frozen tokens of the team are positive points about this ICO. Also as you mentioned ICO is only for 4 weeks. Price seems reasonable at the first look also. I am looking forward for this project to pick up pace and go to moon.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:21:12 PM

What happened to the Bitugene representatives here? Are they able to give their comments here for the questions raised? I strongly think that Bitugene representative should come and post updates regularly. Then only it will work good.

CryptoMill

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

I can't open https://bitugene.io/
Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached
This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded its resource limit. Please check back shortly.

If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

Also when airdrop phase 2 will start?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:17:06 PM

I can't open https://bitugene.io/
Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached
This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded its resource limit. Please check back shortly.

If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

Also when airdrop phase 2 will start?

Just got the news that they have overload in their website due to lots of pre-sale activities as well as airdrop/bounty registrations. They are working on that and will be back online very soon. (Update from their telegram channel).
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

Website is working again. They are back on track again. I am looking forward for active participationg from BITUGENE team also..

terencemk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

On what basis you choose to invest in ICO? what is the reason for you to choose this project? I have my own reasons. Love to hear from others about their perspective.

1) Potential Real life application
2) Uniqueness ( not a clone )
3) Max Coin Supply
4) Distribution Ratio for the Team and the Public
5) Portfolio of the Team
6) Details of the whitepaper, roadmap and logical timeline

Although its a shame I couldn't Linkin the team members portfolio , the details within the whitepaper has convinced me of their general knowledge  having the problems and solutions summarized easily for the laymen to understand.

The key highlight was after putting everything into consideration. In my own opinion, pessimistically, each coin will be worth a barrel of crude oil at a minimum. At best, who knows. 

What about you @ganeshramk ?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

3) Max Coin Supply
5) Portfolio of the Team

Although its a shame I couldn't Linkin the team members portfolio , the details within the whitepaper has convinced me of their general knowledge  having the problems and solutions summarized easily for the laymen to understand.

The key highlight was after putting everything into consideration. In my own opinion, pessimistically, each coin will be worth a barrel of crude oil at a minimum. At best, who knows. 

I agree with most of the points except this statement 3. I thought its minimum coin supply which is a huge plus. Howcome you are saying that they have max coin supply?
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:41 AM

Thanks everyone for your inputs. We are aware of the server overload on the website due to high demands from investors. The website is now live, however, we are still working round the clock for a permanent fix. In the meantime, investors can purchase the TBP tokens at $0.1 currently via Bitcoins.
adamant.im

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:43:21 AM

A website looks cheap..
As well I do not understand concept.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:04:32 PM

A website looks cheap..

What do you mean by cheap? I thought its user friendly. please shoot your questions what you have not understto. We will try to answer or you will get answer from BITUGENE directly.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:05 PM

A website looks cheap..

What do you mean by cheap? I thought its user friendly. please shoot your questions what you have not understto. We will try to answer or you will get answer from BITUGENE directly.

I think he is meant with the design of the website. It looks very simple in his opinion. but honestly my opinion is that it looks quite good and solves the thing they want to have it. It should be easier for others to access which is done by BITUGENE website.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Good idea guys! It was interesting to read about your project, however I'm still curious can anyone use it or just oil-gas companies? Do you plan working with major oil and gas companies in the future?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

Good idea guys! It was interesting to read about your project, however I'm still curious can anyone use it or just oil-gas companies? Do you plan working with major oil and gas companies in the future?

they are focusing in oil and gas companies for now. if everything works fine, they have bright future in this field itself as oil and gas field is evergreen. If needed, they will think about expanding lets say to chemical industries which is nearby field. Chemical industry expansion idea is not from BITUGENE team. its just me who is saying this.

terencemk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

3) Max Coin Supply
5) Portfolio of the Team

I agree with most of the points except this statement 3. I thought its minimum coin supply which is a huge plus. Howcome you are saying that they have max coin supply?

May I ask, what is your definition of Minimum Coin Supply? I have a feeling we might have a slight misunderstanding here Smiley
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:04 PM

A website looks cheap..
On this website service to determine the WVC has identified MODX - its possible to use absolutely free. About the artwork are completely silent. Suspicious that the website drew in Paint. If a team cannot hire an experienced web designer, then what kind of credibility can there be?
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

Our currency is meant to be used by all and sundry as far as the whole oil and gas process is concerned. For example, individuals can pay for gas/petrol using our currency. A high-level overview is available in our Whitepaper. Basically, it is a currency that facilitates settlement of petroleum products. Thanks.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

to pay gas/petrol from tokens - it can be very interesting and profitable, especially if you get your tokens by participating in the bounty, and plus buy more.
in which countries will this work?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

to pay gas/petrol from tokens - it can be very interesting and profitable, especially if you get your tokens by participating in the bounty, and plus buy more.

Petrol and diesel industries will not fade out in the near future. It will grow on as long as motor vehicles are there. It would be nice to get some idea about the countries BITUGENE is targeting now. Good question.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

A website looks cheap..
On this website service to determine the WVC has identified MODX - its possible to use absolutely free. About the artwork are completely silent. Suspicious that the website drew in Paint. If a team cannot hire an experienced web designer, then what kind of credibility can there be?

Only BITUGENE representative can comment on this. I am not a representative. I love this project not based on their website look. Its the unique project whitepaper content and their roadmap. Even though I have questions about the long time for the product realization, still I like this project.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

A website looks cheap..

Website look is not fancy. But still it solves the purpose. I don't think it looks like free cheap content. I am really not sure what made you think like that.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

This is really a profitable business. Team is also active and you get to know more details from their roadmap. referral bounty is available in their website and is paid in BTCs if I am right. Check it out there.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

Payment in BTCs is the best part of this project. People will see how much this will be worth. just refer potential investors and earn BTCs. You wont regret..

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

Payment in BTCs is the best part of this project. People will see how much this will be worth. just refer potential investors and earn BTCs. You wont regret..

Project itself is good and unique. Referal BTC payment is like gem in the crown. I have initiated some referrals already. Lets see how things go on.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Only 10 more days left for their pre-sale. Is it possible for us to see the progress of the pre-ICO somewhere? it would be interesting to see that especially when bitcoin and altcoins are crashing, people might look for alternatives.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:11 PM

Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

What are the current rates/bonuses for early investors and how will the price be during the main ICO?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?

Sure that can always happen. But not in the next 10-15 years. Before that time, BITUGENE project will move on to different field. On the other hand, this token is also for other petroleum products.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:01:13 PM

What are the current rates/bonuses for early investors and how will the price be during the main ICO?
We are currently on the Presale stage. The details for the PreICO can be found below:

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Total number of coins - 2 mil
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:42:25 AM

We are currently on the Presale stage. The details for the PreICO can be found below:

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

That's really very good information to know. Bonus airways attracts investors especially small investors. At the same time this is not much bonus which is good. So that people won't dump easily.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:46:06 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 10:04:11 AM by nxnqauff

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

That's really very good information to know. Bonus airways attracts investors especially small investors. At the same time this is not much bonus which is good. So that people won't dump easily.

I agree. If the bonus is less for projects like BITUGENE, its not bad at all. Project is unique in completely unique field as of now. So investors will come in for sure without hesitation. They are really in sweet spot at this moment.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

I agree. If the bonus is less for projects like BITUGENE, its not bad at all. Project is unique in completely unique field as of now. So investors will come in for sure without hesitation. They are really in sweet spot at this moment.

We are on the same page on this aspect. but many people dont accept with this. People want more and more bonus. I can also understand that from their side. I would like to here from BITUGENE how their pre-ICO is ongoing now? How much they have collceted till now?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

I found out in the telegram channel that Airdrop 2 is going to come soon. Is this confirmed already? When it is going to announced officially? My thinking is that it will come somewhere in the begining of January. Lets see.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

I found out in the telegram channel that Airdrop 2 is going to come soon. Is this confirmed already? When it is going to announced officially? My thinking is that it will come somewhere in the begining of January. Lets see.

Next airdrop/bounty starts in 2 days. This is the information I gathered. Lets look forward for that. I don't want to miss any such opportunity on this project. I would also look for other bounties such as twitter, facebook etc..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

Next airdrop/bounty starts in 2 days. This is the information I gathered. Lets look forward for that. I don't want to miss any such opportunity on this project. I would also look for other bounties such as twitter, facebook etc..

Thats very good to know. Where is the BITUGENE representative? I want to ask some question to him/her.

1. Where are they located?
2. Where will be their first business would be? I mean which country they are targeting first?
3. How big is their team?
4. Can they provide any information about their team? Like linkedin profile or anything?
5. What is their ICO rating? Is it published anywhere?

terencemk

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

Commercially yes, oil is after all a limited resource. Even as of now hybrid engines do require petrol to run. As for electric cars like Tesla, until someone managed to do a breakthrough of cold fusion, we are pretty much stuck with using oil or even to worst, coals to power the major powergrids as most countries are unable to use nuclear reactors.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Thats very good to know. Where is the BITUGENE representative? I want to ask some question to him/her.

2. Where will be their first business would be? I mean which country they are targeting first?
4. Can they provide any information about their team? Like linkedin profile or anything?

These are seriously very critical and basic questions for everyone to know. I think all investors wants to know these questions prior hand for making investment decisions. I am looking forward for hearing from BITUGENE representatives.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

Commercially yes, oil is after all a limited resource. Even as of now hybrid engines do require petrol to run. As for electric cars like Tesla, until someone managed to do a breakthrough of cold fusion, we are pretty much stuck with using oil or even to worst, coals to power the major powergrids as most countries are unable to use nuclear reactors.

This is the true statement. How many of us can afford Tesla cars now? It will take some 15-20 years atleast to reduce the number of cars and vehicles using petrol and diesel as its fuel. On that aspect, BITUGENE will grow exponentially. My only concern is that the development should work earlier than their reported roadmap. 2 years for the first product is bit long in my opinion.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

What happened to the BITUGENE representative? Completely missing from here. I am waiting for answers for the all the questions asked here..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:19:27 PM

I am bit disappointed about no response from BITUGENE represntative. I was waiting for their reply. however I still like this project. Will continue my support.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

I am bit disappointed about no response from BITUGENE represntative. I was waiting for their reply. however I still like this project. Will continue my support.

Don't be disappointed. This is Christmas time and also holidays. That's why bitugene representative is not here. I am hoping for him to respond today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

Although we are quite aware of other energy like solar and electrical powered vehicles, the petroleum market has been able to remain rock-solid in terms of market share apart from dwindling prices. Do not forget that apart from gasoline, petroleum can be used to make other products.

Sorry for the late replies.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

Although we are quite aware of other energy like solar and electrical powered vehicles, the petroleum market has been able to remain rock-solid in terms of market share apart from dwindling prices. Do not forget that apart from gasoline, petroleum can be used to make other products.

Finally you replied here. I completely agree with your views. Like I already mentioned, petroleum industries not going vanish overnight. It will take 20 years atleast to go down a bit.

Could you also answer my questions? It would be great to hear from you.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

Finally you replied here. I completely agree with your views. Like I already mentioned, petroleum industries not going vanish overnight. It will take 20 years atleast to go down a bit.

Could you also answer my questions? It would be great to hear from you.

Dont worry. Your answers will also come very soon. I am almost sure about that. Give him some time especially on the christmas day. I am interested in knowing how the progress of the pre-ICO is..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:48:51 PM

I don't mind waiting for the representatives reply as long as I get it. May be some of the questions that I asked is already there in the white paper. I will check it out once again. Merry Christmas BITUGENE team and community members and followers.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

I don't mind waiting for the representatives reply as long as I get it. May be some of the questions that I asked is already there in the white paper. I will check it out once again. Merry Christmas BITUGENE team and community members and followers.

Now Christmas is over. Representative should come and reply. For me also waiting is not an issue. But not for to long. Activities in telegram is picking up. Let's see.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

Did somebody know how is the pre-ICO going on? It would be interesting to know this. Since this is a unique project, probably there might be more investors. But they are not actively promoting. For ex. no tweets ot even facebook posts. Hope they do all such promotions to be successful.

akaRev

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

Wink
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Sorry for the delays. We are currently focusing on promotional offers on listings/monitors and airdrop so, I'll make replies as concise and precise as possible

1. Russia.
2. Our base is in Russia. However, the Bitugene Project spearheaded by the CEO is in the process of securing deals in the middle East and Asia and subsequently, Europe.
3. Currently, apart from the team members listed on our website. We have an estimate staff of about 15 members.
4. In our Telegram group, before the ICO was put on hold. We told all team members, irrespective of their country to quickly update and forward every public profiles over but, we had to make a compromise owing to the problem we faced during the Ethereum campaign. All teams, were re -dedicated to pressing issues. However, we are informing all via a conference chat shortly.
5. We were rated 9/10 or so on a Telegram ICO rating made available to us by an investor. However, we are trying to secure press releases and official ICO ratings.

Thanks. Stay positive! We are wishing a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all and sundry.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

Sorry for the delays. We are currently focusing on promotional offers on listings/monitors and airdrop so, I'll make replies as concise and precise as possible

1. Russia.
2. Our base is in Russia. However, the Bitugene Project spearheaded by the CEO is in the process of securing deals in the middle East and Asia and subsequently, Europe.
3. Currently, apart from the team members listed on our website. We have an estimate staff of about 15 members.
4. In our Telegram group, before the ICO was put on hold. We told all team members, irrespective of their country to quickly update and forward every public profiles over but, we had to make a compromise owing to the problem we faced during the Ethereum campaign. All teams, were re -dedicated to pressing issues. However, we are informing all via a conference chat shortly.
5. We were rated 9/10 or so on a Telegram ICO rating made available to us by an investor. However, we are trying to secure press releases and official ICO ratings.

Thanks. Stay positive! We are wishing a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all and sundry.

I was certain that you will respond here after X-Mas. Thanks for your reply. It is really good to know that your project is from Russia. You also addressed about team members. Linkedin details would be nice to have about the team members but I can completely understand the issues that you had it. Looking forward for those details very soon.

What is this telegram rating? I never heard about it. Could you please explain further about it? Where can I check that report? Is it published somewhere?

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:55:24 AM

1. Russia.

I am interested in knowing more about the ICO rating. Its very nice that the rating is 9/10. Is there report available anywhere? Thats really a good promotion material. Thanks.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

When the ICO rating is such high, its really valuable information for promotion of the project and ICO. But why this is not pushed forward? Please give us more information about the same..I am very much interested in the report.

neflixzero

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:07 PM

i think must buy this coin ... is worth
neverluckymofo

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

I have been waiting for this project ICO! Hopefully this project takes off, will be rooting for it.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

lots of ICO came out 2017 but bitugene is the best i came across in 2017. the first ever petroleum ICO, am definitely going to follow this project to the end.
BigShoe99

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

Great Project. I'll Definitely Be A Part Of This community. I Already Joined Telegram, Twitter and Facebook. Looking Forward To More Information From This Community So I Can Make An Article/WriteUp.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

The Bitugene Project will revolutionize trading of petroleum products! Interesting project to integrate blockchain technology into petroleum trading. Good luck with the project!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

As soon as airdrop is announced, lots of people are coming in. Good to see lots of people here. May be we should keep some contest here like who is posting a very concrete and good message here and get rewarded... Smiley

Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

Crude Oil Blockchain only work if we have some rich Arab dude to back up it.
Cryptoairdropalert

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

Good  Promising Project, I have Participate in the Airdrop. Thank
tutchpa

Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

actually i found this project accidentally while surfing internet.but after reading this tread i realized the important of this project.i put this project in to my to do tlreaserch file after taking basic rough idea about this project.how ever i have to do full study/reaserch before investing on this.your road map is well planed and there are achievable long term plans .if you can describe more how you are going to achive those targets i think its more important for your customers to build  a trust about this project.other thin is team.could you give more details about the team who involed for this project?if you have any additional resorces to take more informations please be kind enough to update me about them via bitcointalk pm or just repling to this msg.
good luck team.hope to be with u long time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
hashestohashes

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:59 PM

A website looks cheap..

It looks cheap because they did a terrible job at cutting around the icons on the lower side, gigantic login and register buttons in the middle, the color combination is terrible, it's just overall "bad". Need to get someone with a better design ability in there, I am no expert on website design but I can tell when one doesn't look good.
terencemk

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

Crude Oil Blockchain only work if we have some rich Arab dude to back up it.

Not only crude oil, in near future, they have plans to use the tokens to allow us consumers to directly purchase gasoline for our vehicles with their debit card. That's a big +1 for me to invest in this project.  

You should join the telegram group http://t.me/bitugene, the admins seems to be way more active there and my pms have been answered quite swiftly thus far.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

bitugene will make an amazing impact in the cryptocurrency world. following you guys all the way
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

I really appreciate what dev has done, even though the bounty campaign is still in hold due to eth issues, but that's good because dev has tried to tell the bounty participants, I hope the bounty participant will be paid fairly
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

If I understand correctly, is your project based on the Ethereum flowchart?
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

verry dissapointed im not in list at phase 1, maybe i will try my luck again in phase 2. thanks
terencemk

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

verry dissapointed im not in list at phase 1, maybe i will try my luck again in phase 2. thanks

Just got the telegram message that airdrop 2 is released! http://bitugene.io/airdrop
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

Back on track guys! If you need any help translating in Dutch PM me!

Daluxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

The idea and concept of Bitugene seems really clever and powerful for me. There are a lot of problems in the oil industry currently and I think with the Blockchain and a good Technical infrastructure besides that a lot of these challenges can be solved. I think if you keep up that vision, further develop your roadmap and get some partners from this industry on board, this project is going to be successful. I keep an eye on you and will support your community. Good luck team
purplesugar

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

You cannot go wrong investing and supporting this project. The petroleum industry is a great industry to be part of. What Bitugene is trying to do is definitely a step forward in the right direction. Being in the Oil Capital of the world I think this project will do wonderful.

GET CODECOIN BEFORE PRICE ROCKETS
ETHERDELTA LINK: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH
nilda limosnero

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

Hope the success!!
This is a great and nice project to pursue.
frauswif

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:34:11 PM

I come from oil country so I love this project. Blockchain technology could help streamline and make more efficient crude oil extraction and transport.
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

If the products are petroleum  related aren't the prices supposed to be pegged at the same market price those products are in real life? What is then the use of blockchain & token in this. Please clarify this for me.

rolandtagz

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

Bitugene is a good peer to peer project.
Ablockchain driven project that has a flexibility.
Overall, this project has a good future..
SageJin

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

The Bitugene Project is a blockchain driven application designed with flexibility, scalability and functionality in mind. With this project, success is sure.
blackssmith

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:59:45 PM

This is good blockchain of Bitugene is a good peer to peer project. I hope this Project will be success
bocahrawalo1996

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

I think if you keep up that vision, further develop your roadmap and get some partners from this industry on board, this project is going to be successful
JungleJim65

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

The fossil fuel industry is generally about as profitable as an industry can get. I’m excited to see how crypto can be implemented to improve that industry. If you the project is successful, there is now doubt in my mind that the Bitugene Project will make all its supporters very prosperous. Good likuck to the dev team and community.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

A good blockchain project! Transparency is the truth
Everything in the world will be better!
wisdomabioye
Copper Member

Activity: 132

Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

A good project with an interesting roadmap and whitepaper. I was convinced.

https://exclusiveplatform.com - PaaS for Blockchain Project.
Build your bot in seconds, Host your Bounty/Airdrop, We build the right crypto audience
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:35:02 PM

This a very promising project with real product, for once the petroleum industry activities should be dis-centralized. However I think you need a robust Advisory team, atleast couple of person with wealth of experience in the blockchain tech business
Medracen

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:28 PM

Just need added for more exchanges and one exchange big such as binance or hitbtc and you can see price more than 10$ and more easy
Whoever wish you good luck 
Angelliddy

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:40 PM

This Bitugene Project is a good one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905709.msg44176665#msg44176665
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:53 PM

Good to have the Bitugene project back. I have been longing to see a combo of crypto and oil & gas. I see this becoming a huge success.
Cynthia Adoma

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

Good to be here. The bitugene project is a welcome development
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:20:58 PM

I trust this project will be a hug success, I like the concept of the project. I will support the project.
chuxlouis cle

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:43:52 PM

The BITUGENE  project is a very serious one ,with the team that have being fused together for this great project ,i believe that ,the token will be sort for and the price will moon .
Nanabint

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

impressive to know Bitugene Project provides a platform where cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized
Angelliddy

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

This is indeed a great project. I cant wait for the blow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905709.msg44176665#msg44176665
Cynthia Adoma

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

Bitugene is an investment for the future
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone.
but correct the reference to WHITEPAPER. does not work (
phamtheanh888

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

Good Project Smiley
Hashirama_yo

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

A unique project, I'm glad to be part of it and I'm surly going to play my part to see that this project sours to the moon. A welcome development indeed! Good luck team..
bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:36:31 PM

i'm sure this project will be success,i believe bitugene.
moola_

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

BITUGENE  seems to be one to watch... looks like it is gathering momentum. BITUGENE is an exciting project that can add great value to the crypto community.
tanygreen05

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

i like project like this, very unique....
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:53:29 PM

After a long gap, this thread is busy. I hope this trend continues. In the meantime I will try to answer some of the queries (if any) asked by people here in the coming days. For now, BITUGENE is definitely a unique project and should be part of it. It will bring us to moon very soon.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

Wow.... This project looks like a serious deal and am glad to see something of the magnitude in the crude oil industry. The road map highlights some serious stuffs and actually looks decent. With the scalability and kyc features embedded, it shows true commitment from the developers and I for one is seriously looking forward to the future with this project.
batestota

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

i think you had think outside of the box and went to new sector of business not like other new coin which there devs repeat the same word like more fast and cheap fees bla bla , you guys have a great idea and the white paper have so much that i recommend every one to read not only to aim for free coin , i thank for this and for the real intention to make a difference in crypto world and for the opportunity you offer for petrol and for us too

good luck devs
Andrea29

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

This project is unique, not like any others Airdrop!!! As we can see the roadmap it's very interesting as I read it, I can say that this project has a successful future. they a very serious developing team. Good luck !!!
baseball12

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:19:04 PM

I support the idea behind the project but what after 20 years? 
What if oil is replaced in the near future with something else? 
Eazybee

Activity: 82

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:26:52 PM

Still can't believe I missed the pre-sale. Am definitely not missing this #airdrop.
It's one of the coin that has prospect,  great team,  very thorough and transparent in there white paper. 

1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

BITOGENE-This is an interesting project! The idea is certainly good!
Do you plan to work with large oil and gas companies in the future?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

I hope the fund to be raised won't be too low for the project. The also need to improve on the advert with ico, this might require fund. the website doesn't look too good to me, low quality.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:58 PM

I hope the fund to be raised won't be too low for the project. The also need to improve on the advert with ico, this might require fund. the website doesn't look too good to me, low quality.
No. The prices for the Presale and mainsale were fixed by our management. We are currently working on the publicity as much as we can, one of the reasons why the bounty program is live.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

I really don't understand why people are blaming the website.. Fonts are bit small. Thats not a big issue. one can just zoom it. Color of the website is really dependent on thier brand, logo, etc.. Nothing to complaint about that and its upto the team to decide on that. come on guys. if you love the project and concept, just support them. May be you can discuss this politely in their telegram channel. They will happily answer you.

ursoulbroda02

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:57 AM

This is wonderful, for the Bitugene to be rated 9/10 on a Telegram initial coin offering rating by Investors. Kudos to the team as Bitugene secures official ICO ratings from recognized and certified ICO reviewers.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:47:12 AM

Wow.... This project looks like a serious deal and am glad to see something of the magnitude in the crude oil industry. The road map highlights some serious stuffs and actually looks decent. With the scalability and kyc features embedded, it shows true commitment from the developers and I for one is seriously looking forward to the future with this project.

Not to forget, this is also one of the first in petroleum industry. That is the most attractive part. Petroleum industries is very hot. Together with block chain, it takes one step ahead in the field.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:28:52 PM

This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone.
but correct the reference to WHITEPAPER. does not work (

Will check that. Whitepaper can be easily accessed in their website. Also I have seen it in their ANN thread earlier. I am sure BITUGENE representative will check that provide you the correct link here.

Its again overload in their website. That's why its down now. Hope it will be up soon. Since the airdrop is open for 5K people, Many will come and psot their messages here to be eligible for their airdrop.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

It seems like their website is killing their project. They need to do something to make it right for sure. Investors will get disappointed when the website is failing again and again. They need to be careful. Hope the website is up soon.
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

Where I can find info about team of BITUGENE  project?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

Where I can find info about team of BITUGENE  project?

Some information is present in the website. Detailed information is about to publish very soon. Thats what BITUGENE representative said here in this forum.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:31:11 PM

It seems like their website is killing their project. They need to do something to make it right for sure. Investors will get disappointed when the website is failing again and again. They need to be careful. Hope the website is up soon.

This is true. Some of the comments here about the cheap website is taking a toll of BITUGENE. Still its down. Hope they will sort it soon and come back with bang. Website should be stable inorder to get investments.

terencemk

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

This is true. Some of the comments here about the cheap website is taking a toll of BITUGENE. Still its down. Hope they will sort it soon and come back with bang. Website should be stable inorder to get investments.

Yeah, I guess they underestimated the amount of traffic to their site.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Yeah, I guess they underestimated the amount of traffic to their site.

Indeed. They already had huge traffic when they open the pre-sale. Now with airdrop, its impossible to manage the load. BITUGENE team mentioned that the website will be back in few hours today. Hopefully they have found a solution to avoid such website down time in the future.
Choudhry76

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

It is very good for people bitugene have a good team with wonderful project.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

The issue has been resolved and website is now accessible. The bounty program and preICO continues. We have less than 200k tokens left... It costs $0.1/TBP token

Thanks to everyone.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

The issue has been resolved and website is now accessible. The bounty program and preICO continues. We have less than 200k tokens left... It costs $0.1/TBP token

Thanks to everyone.

Thanks for the update. I just checked it. It works fine. Bit slow and it may be due to lots of people are accessing all at the same time. Hope it will be strong and stay up always. That is very important for the project and ICO.
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

do you have a beta version? and why BITUGENE chose to run on the specific blockchain?
CryptoMill

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

Really fond of the idea for blockchain usage for petroleum products. It`s a neccessity for example for the growing logistics network where are vital flexibility and instant transactions. I see much potential also for regular consumer for his vehicle. Such a project will deliver much value for all of us. It is interesting to find out which will be the first countries where devs will do their first steps, how they will settle with regulations and laws, how the network will be implemented and if there will be some priviliges or benefits for let`s say first 1000 users.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

I just heard from the team that they are going to work on the better website design soon. We have to wait for the update. Since they are small team and doing lots of things in parallel, it takes bit of time. We should really appreciate their effort for sure. Lets support them in all aspect and build a strong community.

kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:21:09 AM

The website is up and running fine. The only discouraging thing to me is the UI interface with multi colors. But criticisms like this is what shapes us for the better and hence good for the overall improvement of the project. Keep up the good work development team

TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:20:12 AM

Thanks to everyone.

Wow. That's really a good news. PreICO seems to be a successful one. Still two days to go for closure of preICO. It seems like you will reach your target. Congratulations team.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

Thanks to everyone.

Wow. That's really a good news. PreICO seems to be a successful one. Still two days to go for closure of preICO. It seems like you will reach your target. Congratulations team.

I just noticed that message. Thats great news. I have just noticed in the telegram channel that they are closing the pre-sales in few hours. So probably they acheived their target earlier than expected. I am waiting for the official confirmation from the BITUGENE representative now. I am super excited about the project now.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

The website is up and running fine. The only discouraging thing to me is the UI interface with multi colors. But criticisms like this is what shapes us for the better and hence good for the overall improvement of the project. Keep up the good work development team

Team is working on the UI interface and multi colors. That is going to come soon. We have to wait for that. Now pre-ICO is closing in few hours. With the acheived target investments, team will do lots of things related to community building, airdrops, etc..
souledg

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

The devs work hard, so I hope project will success and growing up.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

really a good though

Please give constructive comment. Otherwise you will not get your airdrop. I hope you see it and change it before it gets too late. Good luck.

You can write lot about BITUGENE and its products. Its in such a high and evergreen field.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

this is really the first of is kind blockchain project about petroleum. to become a bridge between oil company and it's customer was a really good idea. most people didn't think about this opportunity yet.
hope your project will be a succes dev.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

Indeed. its first of its kind. Thats why investors are coming in with their money. Pre-sale is closing soon. Or might have closed already. Need to check that update.. Main ICO might also start soon?

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:43 PM

It is very good for people bitugene have a good team with wonderful project.

They have a very good team as far as I heard. We need to wait for the full details and complete announcements about the team. We can expect that soon. Now team is busy completing pre-ICO which is also good news.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

I think BITUGENE will start with the ICO on 1st January and it closes on 31st January. Can somebody let me know what is the softcap and hardcap they have set it up? I am hoping for more active participation from BITUGENE representative also in the coming days.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

Lately, I am seeing updates and promotions in their Teheran channel. But could not see any update about their closure of preICO. Any updates about that?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

I am also eagerly waiting for the pre-ICO closure news. Hope we will here from the BITUGENE representative soon. Successful closure is a good starting and celebration moment for the new year.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

Airdrop is also still live. Wonderful opportunity to grab some BITUGENE tokens free. All easy tasks have been asked by the team for airdropping. IF somebody did not get into airdrop yet, just fill the form soon.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Airdrop is also still live. Wonderful opportunity to grab some BITUGENE tokens free. All easy tasks have been asked by the team for airdropping. IF somebody did not get into airdrop yet, just fill the form soon.

May be people are not aware of the airdrop live still. They had issues with their website. Peobably they should promote more. Because I dont see airdrop people coming here and posting. come on Bitugene team.. Grin

Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:30:06 PM

I Truly have no doubt that with  Bitugene Blockchain Technology Project, -cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Because looking at the Product Roadmap, is they've got the right concept to deliver
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

I Truly have no doubt that with  Bitugene Blockchain Technology Project, -cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Because looking at the Product Roadmap, is they've got the right concept to deliver

Their road map and vision is good. There were some concerns over 2 years waiting time for their first product. It was also convincingly answered by the team by then. So way to go for the BITUGENE.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

We also have the same belief about the project. Thats why we are here most of the time and looking forward to hear from the BITUGENE team members. Presently we are waiting for the pre-ICO closure news and updates as well as teams next move.

ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

this seems like a great wildcat but i have many doubts. 20+ year OG guy here.  the whitepaper only covers a small fraction of the petro industry. how will you convince the big boys to come on board with this? not trying to knock your token, great idea, but if someone walked in my office with an oil deal like this, i'd walk away in a heart beat.
terencemk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

this seems like a great wildcat but i have many doubts. 20+ year OG guy here.  the whitepaper only covers a small fraction of the petro industry. how will you convince the big boys to come on board with this? not trying to knock your token, great idea, but if someone walked in my office with an oil deal like this, i'd walk away in a heart beat.

Precisely accurate. When many people question on the lengthy timeline roadmap, it is obvious to the both of us that the roadmap timeline is pretty much on track, especially when we know how the big boys play. Without a start or recognition of the bitugene brand I'd very much send the person out of the door myself with a snap of a finger too. You know as well as I do our OG RAs' policies.

But, in my region, this project can be a potential life changer in terms of crew safety and sts piracy. With that in mind, I have spoken my concerns with them on telegram regarding the feasibility and potential. From them, i had a satisfied answer. To summarize simply, once established, some perks can be translated to cheaper ship insurance and lower fees. However this can only be done after their existing roadmap has matured and is included in one of their long term goals.

Since this is still an ongoing ICO, have them answer your doubts asap if you are truely considering to invest and be one of the early birds. Satisfied or not, it will be great if you can share your thoughts and insights after speaking with them.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:47 PM

After long gap, I am seeing a very good discussion here about the project. This is very interesting to read and see the potential of the project beyond what I am thinking until now. Surely, BITUGENE is having a huge potential and way to go high and places soon. Good luck team for all your efforts.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:51:49 PM

Dear BITUGENE supporters, I wish you all a very happy new year. Next year is very important year for BITUGENE and together with them its also very important for all of us.

Any updates about Pre-sales closure?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Wish you all a very happy new year. Looking forward for the first good news for this year about the pre-sales from Bitugene. Any updates?

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Wish you all a very happy new year. Looking forward for the first good news for this year about the pre-sales from Bitugene. Any updates?

I am also waiting for updates from Bitugene team. This would be the very good news to start our new year. Please update it today. I read somewhere, Bitugene is working together with companies in gulf countries. I am searching for some links about it. Hopefully will get one soon for confirmation.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

Just heard in the telegram channel about the update from Bitugene team. They mentioned that presales is going good. This means its not yet closed and still there is a possibility of getting tokens at cheaper price. I think it will be closed soon.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Just heard in the telegram channel about the update from Bitugene team. They mentioned that presales is going good. This means its not yet closed and still there is a possibility of getting tokens at cheaper price. I think it will be closed soon.

This is the message I got in their telegram regarding presale and ICO..

"Due to the lapses experienced earlier, presale ends tomorrow while ico kicks off. Total coins left for presale is 101300(approx.)"
terencemk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

With news like this on global oil prices and declining inventory right into 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-rises-to-mid-2015-high-in-strongest-year-opening-since-2014-idUSKBN1ER024

Source : Reuters

I have a strong feeling this project will be flying straight off the moment it hits exchanges.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
Not entirely true, the Bitugene Project is not limited to companies and individuals in the oil and gas sector alone. The Bitugene Project is targeting everyone who uses petroleum products. A quick search on Google will bring an exhaustive list of what these products are. The project is not targeted at automobiles alone.
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

With news like this on global oil prices and declining inventory right into 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-rises-to-mid-2015-high-in-strongest-year-opening-since-2014-idUSKBN1ER024

I have a strong feeling this project will be flying straight off the moment it hits exchanges.

I just seen this news in telegram. And raised a question on how this will have some effect on bitugene. Could you please explain this to me? It is just because oil companies will have more money and they use bitugene platform or something else?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Not entirely true, the Bitugene Project is not limited to companies and individuals in the oil and gas sector alone. The Bitugene Project is targeting everyone who uses petroleum products. A quick search on Google will bring an exhaustive list of what these products are. The project is not targeted at automobiles alone.

This is what I was trying to say. Even if oil companies are vanishing in few years, petrochemical industries for other applications will stay. Thanks for the update.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

When the ICOs tarts, the price will become 0.3 USD? What is the softcap and hardcap target? Any special promotions planned by BITUGENE?

Just a reminder: You have to introduce your team members with linked profile. That should be of high priority to grab more investors.
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

This project is great
terencemk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

I just seen this news in telegram. And raised a question on how this will have some effect on bitugene. Could you please explain this to me? It is just because oil companies will have more money and they use bitugene platform or something else?

Yes, high prices means more money and more freedom for oil companies. But let's not stop here.

Which oil companies wouldn't want to command more profits by reducing risk, removing a big percentage of roadblocks and eliminating certain human errors. And what better solutions available to sustain profits even when crude oil becomes cheaper.

That is when the bitugene blockchain project comes into play. I hope by then, the team will be able to give a detailed and clearer information for the investors. Right now the solutions are on a touch go basis and people with no interaction with the oil and gas sector will be a little lost without some research.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.

terencemk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

Yes, that was me replying on the ball without proof reading .. pardon the lack of grammar
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

Yes, that was me replying on the ball without proof reading .. pardon the lack of grammar

Seems like youa re super excited about this project like me. Like I already mentioned, this is very nice and informative. Since I am not from oil and gas field, I was not aware of some technical details. Its really good to know that.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

I am very happy to see knowledgeable person like you around and sticking to project like BITUGENE. Thanks for your inputs. I am also not that familiar with technical details on oil price increases..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Bitugene pre sale is closing in 20 hours. That means is closing today. Then we will know how many people have invested in this project. Immediately after that ICO is starting.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Bitugene pre sale is closing in 20 hours. That means is closing today. Then we will know how many people have invested in this project. Immediately after that ICO is starting.

I am also waiting for the closure and final update from the team. As of yesterday only about 100k tokens left in pre-sales. I hope they would have completed fully in 1 day. Then ICO starts and also price increases.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

I am also waiting for the closure and final update from the team. As of yesterday only about 100k tokens left in pre-sales. I hope they would have completed fully in 1 day. Then ICO starts and also price increases.

They have tweeted latest update. Check this link.

https://twitter.com/bitugene/status/948566677796597762

Pre-ICO closing in 8 hours. Also they mentioned that there will be a big news coming soon.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

It was mentioned that the team is having huge plans in the coming days during the ICO and also after the ICO. They seems to know how to stabilize the price of Bitugene tokens and keep it stable. I am very curious to see how everything works.
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

Will support this project and watch it grow. The idea behind it is huge and solid and will certainly take the cryptomarket by storm. Im 100% certain that the project will succeed

terencemk

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Pre-ICO closing in 8 hours. Also they mentioned that there will be a big news coming soon.

From the way the team is behaving in the backend, I have a hunch on what the surprise might be. But better to not create unnatural fomos until announced. Shall wait patiently until ico is over...
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

From the way the team is behaving in the backend, I have a hunch on what the surprise might be. But better to not create unnatural fomos until announced. Shall wait patiently until ico is over...

Me too.. can guess already. but would like to wait for the confirmation and don't want to create unnecessary rumours. Team is doing their best. So I am sure it would be very good news.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

now I am very curious to know what this news could be. but I dont want to break my head for that.

Any new updates regarding their pre-ICO and main ICO? How is it going? I could not find any updates from the team yet.
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

Reduce the intermediate links and thus reduce the price of oil? That blockchain technology will reduce the middle part of many industries
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

now I am very curious to know what this news could be. but I dont want to break my head for that.

Any new updates regarding their pre-ICO and main ICO? How is it going? I could not find any updates from the team yet.

Now the activity of investors is small, everyone celebrates. However, in the near future it is necessary to activate and release updates.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Now the activity of investors is small, everyone celebrates. However, in the near future it is necessary to activate and release updates.

We have to understand that the team is small and they are busy with lots of things in parallel. Surely they will update things and come one after other. We just need to wait. In telegram they are very active and they also announce some giveaways after their pre-ICO. Lets wait for the announcement which will come most likely sometime today I hope.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Today is D-Day for BITUGENE. They will announce couple of things. 1. Pre-sale closure. 2) ICO starting. 3) Giveaway winners. For me most important point is how much tokens have been sold out in Pre-sales. Fingers crossed.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

ICO is running till this month end. How many more airdrops and bounty are in its way? Anybody knows? How much tokens have been distributed in the airdrop 1? Any updates on the total bounty tokens?

yersar

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

When the coin will begin to be placed on the trading platforms and coinmarketcap
Fayssal.marvel

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

petroleum/Crude Oil very interesting project with more benefit. in Blockchain this project should be with Big Benefits since you are the first
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

What happened to the team announcement? They should have already started with their ICO from yesterday. Still no need is worrisome. Hope they update it very soon.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

When the coin will begin to be placed on the trading platforms and coinmarketcap

Coin trading will start after the ICO is completed by this month end. Just now hopefully pre-sales have been completed and waiting for the confirmation from the team. Hopefully it will come today.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

I just checked their website. ICO started already and time counter is running. My only worry is why the team has not yet officially communicated this in any media. Even in telegram, they are silent.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

the sites is not secure
how the hell u believe this project even though the security its fucking low

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

the sites is not secure

you will get answer regarding the security from Bitugene representative. You have to scroll this thread up to get why we like this project.

Just in telegram, they announced that the updates are coming shortly. This message helps to cool down concerns.

terencemk

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

the sites is not secure

you will get answer regarding the security from Bitugene representative. You have to scroll this thread up to get why we like this project.

Just in telegram, they announced that the updates are coming shortly. This message helps to cool down concerns.

https://website.grader.com/results/bitugene.io
Security score can't go better than 10/10 if that's what you want.

Here's your answer. A simple check is all it takes. Cheers !

They do need to upgrade the cosmetics of the website though. I can totally relate if you feels it looks unsecure to you at first glance.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Any news published about the ICO? Still I am waiting for the confirmed news even though I have seen ICO starting in their website.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Many thanks to all who participated in the presale in one way or the other. It was a success!

❤️To speeden things up and get listed in exchanges( latest Feb. 4th) we are starting our ICO as planned.

👍Participants are enjoined to continue supporting the project and we will get there

https://bitugene.io/register

💝The main ICO has started and will terminate on the 31st of January, 2018.💚

💥💥💥💥
This is to inform everyone that our second airdrop is still up and running and, everyone is eligible to participate.

✅Kindly go to our Airdrop page, available at http://bitugene.io/airdrop

🤝Ensure you promote the ICO details, your referral link (so you can earn Bitcoins) and most of all, our unique brand and idea. The tokens for the main ICO costs $0. 3/TBP token.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

It's the first project who will revolutionize the petroleum industry. I hope you will be successful on your project.

A little bit of touch up  in their website is necessary.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Many thanks to all who participated in the presale in one way or the other. It was a success!

❤️To speeden things up and get listed in exchanges( latest Feb. 4th) we are starting our ICO as planned.

👍Participants are enjoined to continue supporting the project and we will get there

https://bitugene.io/register

💝The main ICO has started and will terminate on the 31st of January, 2018.💚

💥💥💥💥
This is to inform everyone that our second airdrop is still up and running and, everyone is eligible to participate.

✅Kindly go to our Airdrop page, available at http://bitugene.io/airdrop

🤝Ensure you promote the ICO details, your referral link (so you can earn Bitcoins) and most of all, our unique brand and idea. The tokens for the main ICO costs $0. 3/TBP token.

This is the news I was expecting for long time now. Thanks for sharing this info. I am very happy that the ICO has officially started. Could you please give some information on how much money got invested in pre-sales? That would be interesting to know and this information might boost the investor sentiments.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

After the short gap, Bitugene team confirmed the news. And good luck for the ICO start. 25 days to go for the completion of ICO. And I am sure they will achieve their targets easily.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

It's the first project who will revolutionize the petroleum industry. I hope you will be successful on your project.

A little bit of touch up  in their website is necessary.

I agree. Website needs some improvement for sure. Also there is a need for listing the team members linkedin profile. Update about investment in pre-sales is needed.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Finally all the things are in place for the Bitugene project. I strongly hope that the team will fullfill the promises with their airdrop and other important things mentioned like team profile update, website modifications, etc.. Eagerly waiting for that.

terencemk

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

I got a feeling they have too much inside information on the petroleum industry and are trying not to hype it during the ico but after.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

I got a feeling they have too much inside information on the petroleum industry and are trying not to hype it during the ico but after.

Team is keeping low profile on anything which is surprising. And they are also achieving things in a good manner. Let's see how they are going to do during this ICO time. I am hoping for them to reach their softcap very soon.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

Me too think the same. I would prefer team to be active in social media even though they have lots of jobs to be done on the background. Lets see when they can come and update the things regularly. Looking forward for that.
terencemk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

Me too think the same. I would prefer team to be active in social media even though they have lots of jobs to be done on the background. Lets see when they can come and update the things regularly. Looking forward for that.

Want to hire me for community manager ? Smiley
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

Want to hire me for community manager ? Smiley

Try it. good luck with it. may be they need somebody for their telegram, twitter, facebook, etc.. few people including me are active here in Bitcointalk. So thats fine here. but we need teams support to do that whereever it may be.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

I am curious to know how the ICO is progressing? Is the airdrop already closed? if not how many more participants can participate? Or how long it is going to be open? Lots of information needs to be known now. Come on team.. Update us.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

Reduce the intermediate links and thus reduce the price of oil? That blockchain technology will reduce the middle part of many industries

The Bitugene Project will not reduce the price of Crude oil and its products. It is a channel for fast settlements - basically speaking.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Just thought of messaging about absence of Bitugene team. Here you are. Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice if you could some updates also time to time.. Still waiting to hear how much tokens were sold out during the pre-sales?

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

Just thought of messaging about absence of Bitugene team. Here you are. Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice if you could some updates also time to time.. Still waiting to hear how much tokens were sold out during the pre-sales?

me too. Relieved now. I was also worried a lot about the absence of Bitugene representative here in the forum thread as well as not much or no updates in the telegram channel or even in any social media. Welcome back Bitugene. Give us more updates regularly.
terencemk

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

The Bitugene Project will not reduce the price of Crude oil and its products. It is a channel for fast settlements - basically speaking.

Ah, thanks for the clarification Smiley
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Active users seems to be relieved a bit and happy about the update from Bitugene. Again I wanted to stress here that we need more updates to keep the things under control. Already lots of people are shouting in telegram regarding not receiving airdrops. Team should take control of the situation and move forward.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

Rarely we are getting updates in teelgram channel. I really curious to know what is happening with the ICO? How is the team doing? What you guys are doing now? Why there is no promotion activities?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

How is the oil price going on at this moment? At this moment I am not hearing anything strange on that part. At the sametime Bitugene will not have direct effect on the oil price movement as they are only working on the payment platform not directly on the oil..

Any new updates from Bitugene?

ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Oil trading industry is very conservative in their ways, so it would be great if blockchain project like this would liven it up!
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Fianlly there is an announcement from the team in telegram channel. For the benefit of all members here, I am posting it here..

The Bitugene team wholeheartedly thank the community for their continued support through the project start up phase and till now. We also understand the persistent request by members who participated in the bounty programme to get rewards for their effort. In this regard, we have scheduled our bounty rewards to take place on the 13th, Jan.

All participating members should endeavor to continue promoting this project as we can only go forward with community support.
Regards,
Bitugene Team.

Very nice. Team is working hard. This is the best chance for all of us to enter in to the project and support them vigorously.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Bitugene telegram channel is very active again. I am very happy to see them full charged. Looking forward for more frequent updates as also promised by the team in the telegram channel.

Also heard that their ICO is progressing very good. Looking forward to see the numbers though.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

I was really wondering what these people were doing and all of sudden come to telegram channel to ask about airdrop 1. The tem already said thats done and airdrop 2 is open for grab. They should keep an eyes open on what is happening on the project..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

I was really wondering what these people were doing and all of sudden come to telegram channel to ask about airdrop 1. The tem already said thats done and airdrop 2 is open for grab. They should keep an eyes open on what is happening on the project..

Me also noticed that. I think they might have completely forgotten the project after registration. When they see the topic coming up again, they remember and go to telegram channel to ask the airdrop. Lots of projects and lots of opportunities around. So people tend to forget things. Only one thing is puzzling like how such people choose the right projects and keep track of it?

joshysmart

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

I think its a commendable integration.. Aiming to solve the problem of the petroleum industry, i would like to stay updated to the developments.. Awesome idea I wish you goodluck and hope you services spread across most countries,.. Petrol is the major export of most countries.. This project will be successful..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

I think its a commendable integration.. Aiming to solve the problem of the petroleum industry, i would like to stay updated to the developments.. Awesome idea I wish you goodluck and hope you services spread across most countries,.. Petrol is the major export of most countries.. This project will be successful..

Welcome to the Bitugene community. The points you have mentioned are very true. Thats why we are sticking to this project and will be around with them until they are there. You will also love it for sure even in future also.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Welcome to the Bitugene community. The points you have mentioned are very true. Thats why we are sticking to this project and will be around with them until they are there. You will also love it for sure even in future also.

Rightly said. Bitugene is one of the most potential project will fly to moon if it is executed in a right manner. I am hoping for the good execution of the project as the team is doing quite good job till now. We are all also waiting for the details of other team members which will be known very soon I guess.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

It would be interesting to see how the ICO is closing in the end. I expect them to reach the hardcap for sure. But if they promote it good and if they are bit more transparent, they can finish their ICO sooner than later.

Oliviatee

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

I like the concept. The website is very easy to use. I am going to buy more tokens in the sales. Bitugene is dope.. To the moon
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

I like the concept. The website is very easy to use. I am going to buy more tokens in the sales. Bitugene is dope.. To the moon

What do you mean "Bitugene is Dope"? I never heard statement like this. Is it positive or negative? I assume this is positive as your follow up statement is positive. Excuse me my ignorant..

terencemk

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

What do you mean "Bitugene is Dope"? I never heard statement like this. Is it positive or negative? I assume this is positive as your follow up statement is positive. Excuse me my ignorant..

It's a street slang, a positive one. It translates into "[product] the best in the [market]". Grin
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

It's a street slang, a positive one. It translates into "[product] the best in the [market]". Grin

Its my bad. I was not aware of that. Sorry about that. Learned something new today. Also I am very happy to see more and more people are positive about Bitugene.

Oliviatee

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Thanks for understanding my language. Dope means positive and good thing. Am sorry if I used a slang..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

Thanks for understanding my language. Dope means positive and good thing. Am sorry if I used a slang..

No problem. I think its just me who dont understand that. That happens. I know its something postive but not sure what it means. Thanks for the clarification.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

I also did not follow it completely. But this is international forum. So everyday we need to learn new things. Together with new project details, we are getting such lessons also. Thanks for following Bitugene and became follower like us. Welcome to the community.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

Atleast Bitugene team responded to lots of queries in their telegram channel today. Hopefully they are there with full force soon. Any numbers about the pre-sales has already been released somewhere? I am very curious to know about it.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

People are really looking for social media campaigns. They needs regular tweet updates and facebook updates as well as in telegram channel. If Bitugene did not do that, it will be problematics. I hope they start sooner than later.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Bitugene should be the first block chain in the oil and gas industry, at least one I know. The space that this industry can plot is not small, this everybody should understand, see how to develop, everybody take a look together slowly together Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

Bitugene should be the first block chain in the oil and gas industry, at least one I know. The space that this industry can plot is not small, this everybody should understand, see how to develop, everybody take a look together slowly together Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You really have a point and thats indeed 100% true. Uniqueness will always attract lots of investors. I just would like Bitugene to be more active and promote the project in a right way. Also be more active. That is what is missing at this moment.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

You really have a point and thats indeed 100% true. Uniqueness will always attract lots of investors. I just would like Bitugene to be more active and promote the project in a right way. Also be more active. That is what is missing at this moment.

Indeed. I also agree with the above statement. One thing bothering me is the participation of the Bitugene team in the social media which is very less to almost nothing. Somebody should ask this in their telegram channel.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Only one thing is amazing about this project. No updates from the team on anything except very high level updates. But still so many members are sticking to Bitugene telegram channel. Lately I have seen some 2.3K members in their list. Amazing.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Hello Bitugene representative, could you give some updates now?

1. what happened to the team members detailed profile?
2. how much investements came in at pre-sales?
3. How much is your target in your ICO?
4. what is the present status of it?
5. Why team is keeping absolute silence in all the social media?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Hello Bitugene representative, could you give some updates now?

1. what happened to the team members detailed profile?
2. how much investements came in at pre-sales?
3. How much is your target in your ICO?
4. what is the present status of it?
5. Why team is keeping absolute silence in all the social media?

I would also love to see their one liner atleast. And also I love to hear all the answers for the questions above. I hope he will turn up and answer our questions.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

I think team knows just the good proposal of project alone is not sufficient. They might be busy in solving some important issue. Hopefully they will give update atleast today.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

When the team is not motivated to come and update us, I am also feeling bit demotivated. I am sorry but thats true. I really want them to come and update us.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Its sad to see such demise of the project. No response from the team at all. Even telegram channel is very silent. I really hope that the project is still alive and team member will update us about whats going on.. Fingers crossed.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

I think we will get more updates from the team today. Something tells me. Lets see. Fingers crossed.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

I think we will get more updates from the team today. Something tells me. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

You are see. Check their twitter updates. Lots of retweets coming up today. Hopefully we will get more updates.

elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

You are see. Check their twitter updates. Lots of retweets coming up today. Hopefully we will get more updates.

Yes it appears to be an active project. Sure it could reduce the impact of the petrol industry.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

Yes it appears to be an active project. Sure it could reduce the impact of the petrol industry.

I am not sure anymore. For me this does not look good anymore because none of the team members are present anywhere including their telegram channel. This is not good during their ICO period. Something is not good. Lets wait and see. Hopefully the project is not dead and looking forward to be alive.

terencemk

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

I've gotten used to their slow replies. The last time I pmed them, I was told they were on a tight schedule. Wells, we shall see  Smiley
Cynthia Adoma

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

The first Petroleum blockchain project is the bomb. I am optimistic about its success and more confident in the Team. Bitugene is going to the moon
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

This project seems dead. Or atleast its temporarily dead. Hope they will be alive sooner than later. Otherwise people wont believe them. Its pity.Such a nice project but inefficient team. Pathetic.

Lynx79

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

The first Petroleum blockchain project I am aware of. The market potential is huge and the team has experience in the market. Therefore all the best that the project can speed up.
poseidon13

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

is it true after I fill out the form and follow the steps that are ordered, will you send a coin to my wallet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: