Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
Not entirely true, the Bitugene Project is not limited to companies and individuals in the oil and gas sector alone. The Bitugene Project is targeting everyone who uses petroleum products. A quick search on Google will bring an exhaustive list of what these products are. The project is not targeted at automobiles alone.

This is what I was trying to say. Even if oil companies are vanishing in few years, petrochemical industries for other applications will stay. Thanks for the update.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

When the ICOs tarts, the price will become 0.3 USD? What is the softcap and hardcap target? Any special promotions planned by BITUGENE?

Just a reminder: You have to introduce your team members with linked profile. That should be of high priority to grab more investors.
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

This project is great
terencemk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

With news like this on global oil prices and declining inventory right into 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/oil-rises-to-mid-2015-high-in-strongest-year-opening-since-2014-idUSKBN1ER024

Source : Reuters

I have a strong feeling this project will be flying straight off the moment it hits exchanges.

I just seen this news in telegram. And raised a question on how this will have some effect on bitugene. Could you please explain this to me? It is just because oil companies will have more money and they use bitugene platform or something else?

Yes, high prices means more money and more freedom for oil companies. But let's not stop here.

Which oil companies wouldn't want to command more profits by reducing risk, removing a big percentage of roadblocks and eliminating certain human errors. And what better solutions available to sustain profits even when crude oil becomes cheaper.

That is when the bitugene blockchain project comes into play. I hope by then, the team will be able to give a detailed and clearer information for the investors. Right now the solutions are on a touch go basis and people with no interaction with the oil and gas sector will be a little lost without some research.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.

terencemk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

Yes, that was me replying on the ball without proof reading .. pardon the lack of grammar
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

Yes, that was me replying on the ball without proof reading .. pardon the lack of grammar

Seems like youa re super excited about this project like me. Like I already mentioned, this is very nice and informative. Since I am not from oil and gas field, I was not aware of some technical details. Its really good to know that.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

I am very happy to see knowledgeable person like you around and sticking to project like BITUGENE. Thanks for your inputs. I am also not that familiar with technical details on oil price increases..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Bitugene pre sale is closing in 20 hours. That means is closing today. Then we will know how many people have invested in this project. Immediately after that ICO is starting.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Bitugene pre sale is closing in 20 hours. That means is closing today. Then we will know how many people have invested in this project. Immediately after that ICO is starting.

I am also waiting for the closure and final update from the team. As of yesterday only about 100k tokens left in pre-sales. I hope they would have completed fully in 1 day. Then ICO starts and also price increases.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

I am also waiting for the closure and final update from the team. As of yesterday only about 100k tokens left in pre-sales. I hope they would have completed fully in 1 day. Then ICO starts and also price increases.

They have tweeted latest update. Check this link.

https://twitter.com/bitugene/status/948566677796597762

Pre-ICO closing in 8 hours. Also they mentioned that there will be a big news coming soon.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

It was mentioned that the team is having huge plans in the coming days during the ICO and also after the ICO. They seems to know how to stabilize the price of Bitugene tokens and keep it stable. I am very curious to see how everything works.
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

Will support this project and watch it grow. The idea behind it is huge and solid and will certainly take the cryptomarket by storm. Im 100% certain that the project will succeed

terencemk

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Pre-ICO closing in 8 hours. Also they mentioned that there will be a big news coming soon.

From the way the team is behaving in the backend, I have a hunch on what the surprise might be. But better to not create unnatural fomos until announced. Shall wait patiently until ico is over...
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

From the way the team is behaving in the backend, I have a hunch on what the surprise might be. But better to not create unnatural fomos until announced. Shall wait patiently until ico is over...

Me too.. can guess already. but would like to wait for the confirmation and don't want to create unnecessary rumours. Team is doing their best. So I am sure it would be very good news.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

now I am very curious to know what this news could be. but I dont want to break my head for that.

Any new updates regarding their pre-ICO and main ICO? How is it going? I could not find any updates from the team yet.
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

-solutions  
-technical overview"

Reduce the intermediate links and thus reduce the price of oil? That blockchain technology will reduce the middle part of many industries
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

now I am very curious to know what this news could be. but I dont want to break my head for that.

Any new updates regarding their pre-ICO and main ICO? How is it going? I could not find any updates from the team yet.

Now the activity of investors is small, everyone celebrates. However, in the near future it is necessary to activate and release updates.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Now the activity of investors is small, everyone celebrates. However, in the near future it is necessary to activate and release updates.

We have to understand that the team is small and they are busy with lots of things in parallel. Surely they will update things and come one after other. We just need to wait. In telegram they are very active and they also announce some giveaways after their pre-ICO. Lets wait for the announcement which will come most likely sometime today I hope.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Today is D-Day for BITUGENE. They will announce couple of things. 1. Pre-sale closure. 2) ICO starting. 3) Giveaway winners. For me most important point is how much tokens have been sold out in Pre-sales. Fingers crossed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: