Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:05 PM

A website looks cheap..
As well I do not understand concept.

What do you mean by cheap? I thought its user friendly. please shoot your questions what you have not understto. We will try to answer or you will get answer from BITUGENE directly.

I think he is meant with the design of the website. It looks very simple in his opinion. but honestly my opinion is that it looks quite good and solves the thing they want to have it. It should be easier for others to access which is done by BITUGENE website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Good idea guys! It was interesting to read about your project, however I'm still curious can anyone use it or just oil-gas companies? Do you plan working with major oil and gas companies in the future?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

Good idea guys! It was interesting to read about your project, however I'm still curious can anyone use it or just oil-gas companies? Do you plan working with major oil and gas companies in the future?

they are focusing in oil and gas companies for now. if everything works fine, they have bright future in this field itself as oil and gas field is evergreen. If needed, they will think about expanding lets say to chemical industries which is nearby field. Chemical industry expansion idea is not from BITUGENE team. its just me who is saying this.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terencemk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

Finally! the wait is over. Calling first dips on some presale tokens on this Oil and Gas Blockchain Project.

Flight has just started. Interesting periods are ahead for sure. We have to wait and watch. Get ready to go to moon together with the team.

Yeah, call me traditional, for I feel safe with a project that has practical use rather than hype to buy hold and sell for quick profits. So far 2 has shown great results and this is my third ico Smiley

On what basis you choose to invest in ICO? what is the reason for you to choose this project? I have my own reasons. Love to hear from others about their perspective.

1) Potential Real life application
2) Uniqueness ( not a clone )
3) Max Coin Supply
4) Distribution Ratio for the Team and the Public
5) Portfolio of the Team
6) Details of the whitepaper, roadmap and logical timeline

Although its a shame I couldn't Linkin the team members portfolio , the details within the whitepaper has convinced me of their general knowledge  having the problems and solutions summarized easily for the laymen to understand.

The key highlight was after putting everything into consideration. In my own opinion, pessimistically, each coin will be worth a barrel of crude oil at a minimum. At best, who knows. 

What about you @ganeshramk ?

I agree with most of the points except this statement 3. I thought its minimum coin supply which is a huge plus. Howcome you are saying that they have max coin supply?

May I ask, what is your definition of Minimum Coin Supply? I have a feeling we might have a slight misunderstanding here Smiley
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:04 PM

A website looks cheap..
On this website service to determine the WVC has identified MODX - its possible to use absolutely free. About the artwork are completely silent. Suspicious that the website drew in Paint. If a team cannot hire an experienced web designer, then what kind of credibility can there be?
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

Our currency is meant to be used by all and sundry as far as the whole oil and gas process is concerned. For example, individuals can pay for gas/petrol using our currency. A high-level overview is available in our Whitepaper. Basically, it is a currency that facilitates settlement of petroleum products. Thanks.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

to pay gas/petrol from tokens - it can be very interesting and profitable, especially if you get your tokens by participating in the bounty, and plus buy more.
in which countries will this work?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

to pay gas/petrol from tokens - it can be very interesting and profitable, especially if you get your tokens by participating in the bounty, and plus buy more.

Petrol and diesel industries will not fade out in the near future. It will grow on as long as motor vehicles are there. It would be nice to get some idea about the countries BITUGENE is targeting now. Good question.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

A website looks cheap..
On this website service to determine the WVC has identified MODX - its possible to use absolutely free. About the artwork are completely silent. Suspicious that the website drew in Paint. If a team cannot hire an experienced web designer, then what kind of credibility can there be?

Only BITUGENE representative can comment on this. I am not a representative. I love this project not based on their website look. Its the unique project whitepaper content and their roadmap. Even though I have questions about the long time for the product realization, still I like this project.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

A website looks cheap..

Website look is not fancy. But still it solves the purpose. I don't think it looks like free cheap content. I am really not sure what made you think like that.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

This is really a profitable business. Team is also active and you get to know more details from their roadmap. referral bounty is available in their website and is paid in BTCs if I am right. Check it out there.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

Payment in BTCs is the best part of this project. People will see how much this will be worth. just refer potential investors and earn BTCs. You wont regret..

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

Payment in BTCs is the best part of this project. People will see how much this will be worth. just refer potential investors and earn BTCs. You wont regret..

Project itself is good and unique. Referal BTC payment is like gem in the crown. I have initiated some referrals already. Lets see how things go on.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Only 10 more days left for their pre-sale. Is it possible for us to see the progress of the pre-ICO somewhere? it would be interesting to see that especially when bitcoin and altcoins are crashing, people might look for alternatives.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:11 PM

Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

What are the current rates/bonuses for early investors and how will the price be during the main ICO?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?

Sure that can always happen. But not in the next 10-15 years. Before that time, BITUGENE project will move on to different field. On the other hand, this token is also for other petroleum products.
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:01:13 PM

What are the current rates/bonuses for early investors and how will the price be during the main ICO?
We are currently on the Presale stage. The details for the PreICO can be found below:

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Total number of coins - 2 mil
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:42:25 AM

We are currently on the Presale stage. The details for the PreICO can be found below:

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

That's really very good information to know. Bonus airways attracts investors especially small investors. At the same time this is not much bonus which is good. So that people won't dump easily.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:46:06 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 10:04:11 AM by nxnqauff

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

That's really very good information to know. Bonus airways attracts investors especially small investors. At the same time this is not much bonus which is good. So that people won't dump easily.

I agree. If the bonus is less for projects like BITUGENE, its not bad at all. Project is unique in completely unique field as of now. So investors will come in for sure without hesitation. They are really in sweet spot at this moment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: