Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
Leighton129

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

The FCoin founder ZHANG Jian said in an online press conference Monday that the model design and interest distribution of token economy, rather than compliance, are the two biggest difficulties of tokenization reform. All such innovations face the risk of compliance. 
"The more innovative, the more risky. Token economy, in particular, aims to reform market relationship, which is quite subversive and leads to unavoidable unprecedented challenges," ZHANG Jian explained.(Coinness APP: Free Real-time Global Crypto News)
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rizzman10000

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:22:05 AM

Why are all the exchanges for this coin in maintenace? HitBTC, TradeSatishi? I am not even sure why Bitfinex is listed considering you can't even create an account without $10,000 worth of deposit.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

is bci participating on the kucoin free listing competition?

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

KuCoin: https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition

this project has a good amount of exchanges but getting listed in another one wont hurt, right?
Bitcoin Interest how many received votes during the voting on KuCoin? I'm really very interested, voting very well shows how many users have a coin.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

is bci participating on the kucoin free listing competition?

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b.  Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

KuCoin: https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition

this project has a good amount of exchanges but getting listed in another one wont hurt, right?
Bitcoin Interest how many received votes during the voting on KuCoin? I'm really very interested, voting very well shows how many users have a coin.

are asian markets even that important?  Roll Eyes  hmmm

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Hello! Are you going to be added to other exchanges? for example Binance, Bitrex, Okex, Upbit Huh Or at least expand or add the sale and exchange of BCI/ETH and BCI/USD to HiTBTC? Roll Eyes

If one of the team members is a multimillionaire willing to pay the listing fee then maybe yes. Other than that I don't think there is a chance for that.
gembitz

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

Hello! Are you going to be added to other exchanges? for example Binance, Bitrex, Okex, Upbit Huh Or at least expand or add the sale and exchange of BCI/ETH and BCI/USD to HiTBTC? Roll Eyes

If one of the team members is a multimillionaire willing to pay the listing fee then maybe yes. Other than that I don't think there is a chance for that.

op has other projects(nexus?) this should be not an issue :\ hmmm

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

After our fork we will continue to reach out to more exchanges.

AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Great news anyway!
Fork? :
q1: swap coins or leave in wallet?
q2: progpow will you deliver miner soft? never heard of that algo
q3: staking insurance? Does this point out staking is coming on bci?
q4: wouldnt it be nice for long term to pos some blocks... Energy...
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

Did i miss something? Which fork and why? Great news anyway! Fork? : swap coins or leave in wallet?
Yes, we are making several important changes. You can read more about our updates here: https://my.bitcoininterest.io/home/equinox. You just need to use the new BCI wallet when it is released no need to swap coins, just import your key/wallet.dat.

AdamW_^_^

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

Did i miss something? Which fork and why? Great news anyway! Fork? : swap coins or leave in wallet?
Yes, we are making several important changes. You can read more about our updates here: https://my.bitcoininterest.io/home/equinox. You just need to use the new BCI wallet when it is released no need to swap coins, just import your key/wallet.dat.

Ok great, yes just read the progpow asic resistant thing. Good one! Smiley bitcoin gold did that too weeks ago. Okay I am mining BCI and runs pretty good! About 15 GPUs... Okay great news! Smiley
AdamW_^_^

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Sorry lots of questions  Cheesy
Does bitfinex payout work again?

Next Bullrun Bitcoin is coming, i think lowest low is 6900 and go.. Only a matter of days, bci will get up too  Cheesy
To all nonhodlers - > time to hodl
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:51 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 10:07:32 PM by KryptoKash

Sorry lots of questions  Cheesy

Next Bullrun Bitcoin is coming, i think lowest low is 6900 and go.. Only a matter of days, bci will get up too  Cheesy

Bitfinex withdraws are working, however, BCI deposits are currently paused until after our fork. If you do send BCI to your bitfinex address it won't be credited until after the fork. We will be announcing the block we will fork on very soon. Testnet is currently being launched (today most likely).  Yeah, when BTC shoots up everything goes up and more money flows into alts. Lets hope for some positive ETF BTC news next month :-)!!!

gembitz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Sorry lots of questions  Cheesy

Next Bullrun Bitcoin is coming, i think lowest low is 6900 and go.. Only a matter of days, bci will get up too  Cheesy

Bitfinex withdraws are working, however, BCI deposits are currently paused until after our fork. If you do send BCI to your bitfinex address it won't be credited until after the fork. We will be announcing the block we will fork on very soon. Testnet is currently being launched (today most likely).  Yeah, when BTC shoots up everything goes up and more money flows into alts. Lets hope for some positive ETF BTC news next month :-)!!!

Ethereum Interest !! (ethash) ...not bitcoin anything Wink weeee

ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Has the mining algo changed , if so what miner is used for BCI?
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Not yet but it will soon. We will release a new miner once we are about to fork.

gembitz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

Not yet but it will soon. We will release a new miner once we are about to fork.

please stop pm'ing me your bitconnect referral links  Roll Eyes  ~tia!

KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

please stop pm'ing me your bitconnect referral links  Roll Eyes  ~tia!
If someone is spamming you a ref link please report that user and mods. They will disable their messaging privileges.

gembitz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

please stop pm'ing me your bitconnect referral links  Roll Eyes  ~tia!
If someone is spamming you a ref link please report that user and mods. They will disable their messaging privileges.

>>> you even code brah?  Cheesy  ...how about change your name to ethereum-connect?  hmmm

KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

>>> you even code brah?  Cheesy  ...how about change your name to ethereum-connect?  hmmm
No, I am not the coder, i am not a programmer, why do you ask? We have an amazing dev team.  Smiley if you are having any issues please let me know, although no issues have been reported.

gembitz

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:08:01 AM

No, I am not the coder, i am not a programmer, why do you ask? We have an amazing dev team.  Smiley if you are having any issues please let me know, although no issues have been reported.

stop calling yourself bitcoin and stop preteding to be a computer geek your last commit was may 21!!  Cheesy  LOL!!bwhaahaa ===> https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: