Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

Sounds like this coin stole two things.  The name from bitcoin and the idea behind minexcoin.   Nothing original here folks.

+1 on this one. Looks and feels kinda scammy.

Well most of new projects were accused of scam or anything negative but look them all now. Anyway, we have our different thoughts in life. For me, I don'y believe yet in BCI, I just give it chance to prove itself.
Agreed! Why do other people easily conclude that a new project is a scam? You guys should research first and observe hiw it goes. Maybe shutting up for the mean time is the best thing you guys can do.

I never said anything about a scam.  I said the idea was not original and neither was the name.   Why not invent a coin that's not based on another teams ideas and principles or even it's name? It's just a clone at this point.

I would like to take this point into account if I was going to invest my money !!!, but they didn't ask for money or even a donation. All we need to do, is claim our bitcoin interest through hitBTC exchange, then we can do whatever we want with it.
I agree that they do not ask for money, they wrote above that they can manipulate the coin, but it's good, you can wait for the pampas and sell them.

If they can be monopulated with a coin. Then where is the fairness and sober assessment of this coin? Something is wrong here! What then is his real price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Some of viewers are confused on your name. Bitcoin interest should fix this issue. We cant conclude that this is scam. Let see how they work. I thinks the team are doing their very best to spread all the informations that viewers must know. Lets just wait for the other details.
What do you mean exactly with confused on the project name . It's common that most bitcoin forks take bitcoin's name to imply . Could you explain more ?
Bitcoin interest is a fork where you can put your bitcoin and gain interest, the name of the project means the purpose of the project easily understandable. Let us know what you are confused Huh

With all the commotion going on about the bitcoin interest project. I think it because they are connected to other projects that
had not been continued after the end of the ICO. So, for now, lets just and see what bitcoin interest can do for bitcoin.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Some of viewers are confused on your name. Bitcoin interest should fix this issue. We cant conclude that this is scam. Let see how they work. I thinks the team are doing their very best to spread all the informations that viewers must know. Lets just wait for the other details.
What do you mean exactly with confused on the project name . It's common that most bitcoin forks take bitcoin's name to imply . Could you explain more ?
Bitcoin interest is a fork where you can put your bitcoin and gain interest, the name of the project means the purpose of the project easily understandable. Let us know what you are confused Huh

With all the commotion going on about the bitcoin interest project. I think it because they are connected to other projects that
had not been continued after the end of the ICO. So, for now, lets just and see what bitcoin interest can do for bitcoin.

Yeah the best thing to do is to wait and observe what will be this project is doing or planning to do to make BCI more trusted. The devs should exert more effort to be responsive and to make more announcements about bci status now.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

Yeah the best thing to do is to wait and observe what will be this project is doing or planning to do to make BCI more trusted. The devs should exert more effort to be responsive and to make more announcements about bci status now.
I think it's possible and necessary not to trust any projects except bitcoin itself, but if you give a coin on the exchange for free, it seems to me normal and the coin itself can not carry danger. Of course, later you can get carried away with speculation and buy it expensive, but you can keep the forged coin on the fork until the market gives a good price.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

The said date of fork is coming and I am curious what will be the effect of this fork. There technology about transaction as what I understand is much faster than btc so I really want to know what this project can do with the fork. This going to be an interesting project because this will solved the problem of about lagging of the system.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

I think it's possible and necessary not to trust any projects except bitcoin itself, but if you give a coin on the exchange for free, it seems to me normal and the coin itself can not carry danger. Of course, later you can get carried away with speculation and buy it expensive, but you can keep the forged coin on the fork until the market gives a good price.

People are different and have their own strategies how to know if the coins are scam, will turn to scam soon or will be successful. It will still be base on ourselves if we will trust this project,

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

People are different and have their own strategies how to know if the coins are scam, will turn to scam soon or will be successful. It will still be base on ourselves if we will trust this project,
I agree, there is very little time left until the fork, when we see how this team works. I hope that the coin will be interesting, with new functions.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

You hit the point on your statement. We can't blame them if that is their reason. You are right let us wait on its development and put some trust on BI.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I'm not sure what project you are talking about. The only project that was completed by one of our team members is Soferox (Aarons ICO) and that project is up to date on their roadmap.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

All is who now coin is not purchased and doubt developers they will be very disappointed in the future, when we fly to Moon. I very many times supervised similar!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

New fork of bitcoin? If i have 0.01BTC, how interest i will receive it? And have any bounty for this, i reserve for translator.
Yes new fork for the bitcoin.And if you have 0.01 BTC then you will get the 0.01 Bitcoin intrest.it means you will get coin into 1:1 for.and no bounty programme for this project.
i think there was signature campaign which is apparently closed we are too late but in the end i hope it turns out to be a great coin....and maybe we earn passive income using this

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:03:46 PM by Arvilaine

To get rid of any doubts, the best way to invest in this fork is to deposit Bitcoin in exchanges that supports it. What I am interested to know about BI coin is what will be its real value after the fork. Will it depend on the exchanges that will support it?
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Is there any new updates on this thread that i have missed? I always keep on visiting this thread to keeps me updated for every changes that this program must have. Bitcoin interest catch interest of everyone to study the platform and watch it until it works.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

New fork of bitcoin? If i have 0.01BTC, how interest i will receive it? And have any bounty for this, i reserve for translator.
Yes new fork for the bitcoin.And if you have 0.01 BTC then you will get the 0.01 Bitcoin intrest.it means you will get coin into 1:1 for.and no bounty programme for this project.
Really  a 1:1 ratio? Well, then I think this will be quite interesting to invest as the date of fork is coming. Knowing that this project will solve the transaction problems and also they can handle many transactions per second. Well, let's see what will be the development of this project this coming fork.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

Most ICO have almost the same advocacy and their platforms and might think those people that this projectis a scam like the different exchange rate. On my point of view on this project, its a good thing because the more competitors the huge possibility that their features will makes comfortable. Also, the objective of this project is to declare oneself and attract the maximum audience which will be able to use the safe e-mail service of messages by the time of start of the platform of a mail service. Hoping the success on this project.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Join us on BI as we mine ,save and harvest our interest. Mining, saving and getting interest is all BI is about. Having gone through the project and its statements I think this will fly if the right amount of hard work is put into it. Magnificent experts on the team. So I believe in it.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

Sounds like this coin stole two things.  The name from bitcoin and the idea behind minexcoin.   Nothing original here folks.

+1 on this one. Looks and feels kinda scammy.

Well most of new projects were accused of scam or anything negative but look them all now. Anyway, we have our different thoughts in life. For me, I don'y believe yet in BCI, I just give it chance to prove itself.
Agreed! Why do other people easily conclude that a new project is a scam? You guys should research first and observe hiw it goes. Maybe shutting up for the mean time is the best thing you guys can do.

I never said anything about a scam.  I said the idea was not original and neither was the name.   Why not invent a coin that's not based on another teams ideas and principles or even it's name? It's just a clone at this point.

I would like to take this point into account if I was going to invest my money !!!, but they didn't ask for money or even a donation. All we need to do, is claim our bitcoin interest through hitBTC exchange, then we can do whatever we want with it.
I agree that they do not ask for money, they wrote above that they can manipulate the coin, but it's good, you can wait for the pampas and sell them.

If they can be monopulated with a coin. Then where is the fairness and sober assessment of this coin? Something is wrong here! What then is his real price?
I think that the project is on its initial stage and they will get good amount of support from the people. After that they will announce a proper price of the token and also start there token sale. But as they need to know how many people are giving the feed back to them  as they can calculate there soft cap and all other important thinks before starting the project. This seems a legit project to me which can give profit.
Yes I agree ,some of the users and other people directly comment and give their opinion on the project without even reading the information and from right sources.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

Patience is the key for any success, we can only expect 2 things from there, success of failure, and depends on the devs to make happen one of the two.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: