Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins with low Capital..  (Read 324 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:59 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 07:09:05 PM by Webark

hope your all well and good

Ada
Ethos
omnigo
Eos
Stratis
Waves
Vechain
Nav
Neo
Lumen
Ripple
Ark
Rise
Nxt
Nem
Lisk
Algory

without going into much detail on each coin with regards to how great they are, support and development wise. Safe to say it's almost all will play a big role in the crytpo communities future as long things go as planned and will eventually rise so it just depends on when, how much..

Ripple - not 100% sure, due to circulating amount control, introductions next year projected should raise it's value. Getting their will be a bumpy ride from the looks. Allot of hype generate and fueled by established media outlets makes me uncomfortable..i'm sure the price will rise to new record highs however possibly due to the attention and hype..whats concerns me is it might be pumped up which means we can expect a dip

Ethos-, great team, support.. Revolutionizing wallets and are expecting to release a mobile platform soon. Overall, Looks amazing and will be using personally when it's available..Hopefully okay at the current price of $1.88

Iota - not sure after rumors in relation to Microsoft partnership. It's still early days either way and they have some good support. Generating allot of attention which makes me think prices are too high now..

Vechain - Great team, heavily invested and support from major companies using RFID,.. will likely invest at not with prices at $2. Circulating supply is close to 1B and only a matter of time..

Stellar lumens - Expected to replace a few older coins, great support and team.

So basically decided to spread capital for obvious reason of course, possibly 2-3 coins..

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:55:29 PM

You sound a cool guy.

Look for any projects under value.

Long term real projects working quietly away and real results being produced.

I won't give specific projects but there are quite a few.

I have managed to pick a few x100 before so it is possible. Of course I never held the full amounts i bought to the x100 level if i had i would be worth millions and millions.

Still its nice to pick good ones and watch them rise.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

Those you mentioned are not low capital.
Try Zero (ZER).

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:10:07 AM

What you say these have received good returns to investors, so can't as low cost, you can invest in some of the ICO project, and then select the hold 2 to 3 years, so when the time comes you almost is the lowest cost.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

What you say these have received good returns to investors, so can't as low cost, you can invest in some of the ICO project, and then select the hold 2 to 3 years, so when the time comes you almost is the lowest cost.
What do you mean by that question? If you want a little capital, you will automatically also get a little profit. You must be willing to sacrifice a lot of capital and lots of time to invest. There are various Altcoins you can collect in small amounts, but to get a lot of profit, you have to wait a long time. And in the midst of that waiting, all possibilities can occur, including loss. Instead of risking a long time for a small amount of capital, it's better to bet a lot of capital to make a lot of profit. Many people can even profit in a short time, but they need money for a lot of capital. Hope you can be wise.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:16:57 PM

Viberate, is a coin with low capital, and has a great oitential, you can read more here: https://www.viberate.io/
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:38:10 PM

Ripple is behaving the same way Bitcoin did 6 years ago . Now is trading below 5$ and I wont be surprise to see it price hit 1500 USD in next 3 to 5 years.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly) 
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only) 
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting) 
- POBh Proof of BibleHash, All Nodes are Full Nodes   

Market Cap ~1 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

If you want to be a good trader, do a little market analysis without trusting anyone and see the market cap of regular coins. And try to know a bit about the RSI signal. Even though I am a basic trader. Work well anyway

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

there are some i am interested in. which are below $1, except for ripple and iota.
TRON
VERGE
IOTA
RIPPLE
PO.ET
STELLER LUMENS
ETHLend

how do you guys think??
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:41:18 AM

If you want to be a good trader, do a little market analysis without trusting anyone and see the market cap of regular coins. And try to know a bit about the RSI signal. Even though I am a basic trader. Work well anyway

yeah, i agreed with you. everyone has different view, so we should do our own homework and take some opinions if you need.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

Your list looks great. Good projects have been selected and not very many. I think that in addition to these projects, you need to buy 5 pieces of absolutely new coins for ICO. If you're lucky and they start their pump, you really can see X100. And this is just a fantastic experience.
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

You can add weed coins family,they are good in long term investments,i dont invest on alts that has no existing product or services.

Avispeat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

Chain link by oracle. This is token on ethereum network with goal to make smart contracts easier to do with various APIs,  it showed exponential growth and still it has space to grow in my opinion.
Xeonhp

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

STRAT is my first love, i think stratis, Ethos and IOTA is good coin . But i don't like XRP . i prefer to invest in mineable coin with lower supply and smaller market cap .
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Add ICON to your list. I'm sure it'll hit the top 10 altcoins during the next year! It's the first Korean blockchain and Korea has a huge trading volume, so ICX capitalization will definitely grow.

denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

hope your all well and good

Ada
Ethos
omnigo
Eos
Stratis
Waves
Vechain
Nav
Neo
Lumen
Ripple
Ark
Rise
Nxt
Nem
Lisk
Algory

without going into much detail on each coin with regards to how great they are, support and development wise. Safe to say it's almost all will play a big role in the crytpo communities future as long things go as planned and will eventually rise so it just depends on when, how much..

Ripple - not 100% sure, due to circulating amount control, introductions next year projected should raise it's value. Getting their will be a bumpy ride from the looks. Allot of hype generate and fueled by established media outlets makes me uncomfortable..i'm sure the price will rise to new record highs however possibly due to the attention and hype..whats concerns me is it might be pumped up which means we can expect a dip

Ethos-, great team, support.. Revolutionizing wallets and are expecting to release a mobile platform soon. Overall, Looks amazing and will be using personally when it's available..Hopefully okay at the current price of $1.88

Iota - not sure after rumors in relation to Microsoft partnership. It's still early days either way and they have some good support. Generating allot of attention which makes me think prices are too high now..

Vechain - Great team, heavily invested and support from major companies using RFID,.. will likely invest at not with prices at $2. Circulating supply is close to 1B and only a matter of time..

Stellar lumens - Expected to replace a few older coins, great support and team.

So basically decided to spread capital for obvious reason of course, possibly 2-3 coins..

A couple of hours ago on Binans posted a vote on the following coins for listing on January 5.
https://www.binance.com/vote.html

As soon as XP (Experience Points) and XRB (RaiBlocks) started to break forward, their course began to grow rapidly.
I took these two coins with the calculation for their victory in the voting ballot and the output in the listing.
XP for the last two hours has made + 100%, XRB while trampling on the spot.
Both coins are strongly overheated, showed huge growth in recent days, so it's up to you to decide whether to take them or not.

At 3rd and 4th place by vote now DragonChain and DeepBrain, you can try to take, it is likely that they will be flooded also.

For me, this is also a kind of experiment. If it is positive, then it will just be necessary to follow the vote of the Binance vote and in the first minutes to warm up those coins that break out ahead.

UPD: sold XP with a profit of + 85%, rollback is inevitable after such an adamic pampa, left only XBR so far. If there is a strong correction, I'll take XP again.
TedNarrative

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Ripple is behaving the same way Bitcoin did 6 years ago . Now is trading below 5$ and I wont be surprise to see it price hit 1500 USD in next 3 to 5 years.

Please do not confuse price with value.  You realize that Ripple has MANY more coins in circulation compared to bitcoin, right?  Ripple is currently the second ranked coin in terms of market cap.  You should not compare it to bitcoin 6 years ago. 

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Add ICON to your list. I'm sure it'll hit the top 10 altcoins during the next year! It's the first Korean blockchain and Korea has a huge trading volume, so ICX capitalization will definitely grow.

but i am not sure for this. it may be that the news you are doing as speculation. but for that I appreciate you to do promotions for ICX boost. maybe I will try to invest in ICX to see the growth in the next year
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

Please do not confuse price with value.  You realize that Ripple has MANY more coins in circulation compared to bitcoin, right?  Ripple is currently the second ranked coin in terms of market cap.  You should not compare it to bitcoin 6 years ago. 

Is circulation only does not matter price increasing, you will find the ripple value bumps according to the demand and reduce of ripple in circulation only gives growth to that coin. Please invest on various coin. As a warning don't invest on ripple buddy. You will find the dump soon when the time bitcoin and ethereum value emerging in the chart.

Then they are completely banking oriented coin not fits for the crypto currency platform. They itself circulate currency each other for long time and make it stablize this much time. Recent dump in the bitcoin makes non-knowledge people to invest on ripple as the second choice.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: