Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC gone down today  (Read 1827 times)
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:12:52 AM

Maybe this will be the other side of massive increase of bitcoin last time. But next week bitcoin will up again because of the this price.
Volatility is a common thing in crypto currency. There is nobinstitution that can control and manipulate it to make it's price stable. Do not worry or sell bitcoin when the price fall.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:27 AM

it seems to be true, from the first if there is any unpleasant news about bitcoin coming from china it is certain the bitcoin price will wobble ..
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:16:16 AM

yes, it is. I accumulated quite a bit, expected 25 000 till New Years but seems that I was overly optimistic with this. In any case will be holding, wont participate in panic. BTc always bounces back every damn time.

Exactly, let noobs sell  Grin .... and it will bounce back up and go to 25k.

Those "noobs" are making serious money by selling BTC when it's going to fall and buying it back (+ X BTC more for the profit) once it's going to rise.
"Noob" with his 0.001 BTC...
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:21:17 AM

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it
as of now we have no idea what are the reason behind this drop and why this happened . 18k down to 16k i have doubts  maybe it will  continue to collapse or maybe it is just temporary or a correction?. which is bitcoin is gaining some strength to Rocketed to the new value .
Jebus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:22:01 AM

Is it common for there to be such a spread between exchanges? Withdrawals of BCH are frozen or i'd arbitrage the spit out of this. Some it's around 3500 others its 8500. I'm wondering where it'll settle.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:25:15 AM

Its value is natural to rise and drop from time to time. Do not worry if it goes way down because it will recover its uptrend very quickly since almost everyone demands bitcoin.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:26:51 AM

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it

I think this is normal, will not forever continue to increase in the market. everything always follows orders and needs.
so it's normal if the decline occurs, and I think the bitcoin is still relatively stable. no need to worry about something that is still premature
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

With the news as it is dicorized then the price of bitcoin today is indeed decreased dramatically. So friends bitcointalk players then feel disappointed with the existence of firal as practiced by china.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

This is a part of being a volatile crypto currency, there still a time for downside. Not all the time it will go increase dude, good thing to do now is buy bitcoin again at a low price and wait a small profit for the next week. Its not the first time it happen to bitcoin so lets us be patient as always Smiley

ridgeview123

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:33:59 AM

It's normal there are ups and downs. That's where opportunity stands. 
pooyamb

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:35:13 AM

I think it can be related to high fees,
me myself am looking to sell all my bitcoins after this bumps because bitcoin is becoming unusable!
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:53 AM

Bitcoin has gone down to under $17k. But why are you serious? That's just a correction of the market. This is the time for Whales and Sharks get profit. And when the price downs, they will come back again. You should not be too worried.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:39:12 AM

I think this is a normal thing to happen, the continuous rise of btc is quite terrifying but amazing at the same time. Anyways in times like this, its a good strategy to buy some btc while its value is a little bit low. The volatile characteristics of cryptocurrency is just normal. Don't do panic selling, buy some instead.

[
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:40:36 AM

from the first, I've predicted that bitcoin at the end of the year will go down, it will start from 20-31. this happens because the year-end holidays, so many bitcoin users who sell bitcoin, then big investors also entertain to enjoy the end of the year. and this is the best time to buy bitcoin.
bitcoin will return again in early 2018. and increase in mid-2018

habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

This is the time to invest in bitcoin for whom are still out of bitcoin investment. Bitcoin will pump again in a short time. There is no reason of anxiety !
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:09 AM

yes because the founder of bitcoin.com have sell his fund in bitcoin and invest to bitcoin cash
but i think its just temporary and bitcoin will pumping again, wait and see..
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:50:04 AM

Sold a portion of my coins, before it went down so hard today. Going to cash more and take out my initial investment and continue with the profits. So I got fiat ready to steal some cheap coins. It seems that Asia is dumping hard now, I wonder what the west will do when they wake up.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:53:30 AM

It should have happened some time ago, when I was expecting it  Wink The growth of Bitcoin was sick and unreal, so this decline is a logical outcome. Panic on the market, growth of Eth and BCH. Some people are talking about "The Flippening" BTC to BCH. If you ask me, Bitcoin is not dead and hardly will be.

I know going down in price is should happen since the price already going up in some period of time.
May i know why do you said that the growth of bitcoin is sick and unreal?
I think this growth because of very high demand and it is real.
chimk

Activity: 784
Merit: 814

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:52 AM

favorable night (Russia) for investments. BTC

pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:37:56 AM

Bitcoin has gone down from $19000 to $16000 which is a drop of $3000 . This couldn't happen without a reason and the reason for the dump is the pump of BTC. Coinbase announced the support of Bitcoin Cash and as soon as this happened the founder of the largest Bitcoin site announced that he has sold all his BTC and have exchanged them for BCH. Coincedently this guy happens to be a good friend of Roger Ver who is the owner of Bitcoin Cash. This couldn't be a coincedence but a well planned strategy for another pump and dump. As the pump which was done a month back this one seems to be carrying out pretty well as BTC has gone down and BCH has spiked up all of a sudden.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███