Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas And BTC?  (Read 1844 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Does Christmas or any holidays affects bitcoin?
Please elaborate. Thanks a lot
O think the holidays affected the bitcoin price because a lot of people are selling because they need the money for holiday while there are only few people buying. It affected the price so much that other trader prefeerred to hold their coins and sell next year when price recovers.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Even regular bank accounts and ATM's are affected this holiday season. One of the biggest time of the year and it is the end of the year where almost everybody want to buy new things. It's not BTC that plunges, the whole crypto community is down last week, its a simple reminder that instead working your ass off working in crypto why don't you call this a days and then go back to work after new year. It's a very too breath out for a while, and rest while the market is red. Wink

otol55

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

the number of traders who sell their Bitcoin for holiday supplies makes the price of Bitcoin slump. but this Christmas does not affect the decline in Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices are still stable.

Aya1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:28:42 AM

For those who want to give something special, please write a list of the most irresistible reasons to gift cryptocurrency to their loved ones!

Do you remember what you received for Christmas last year? Probably not. The quest to find the right Christmas is a daunting task for most people. That's why we thought to shake things up and about you computing reasons to put crypto under the tree. 🎄
1. Do not be boring
We all hope to find a gift that is useful, not too expensive and surprising. Yet we usually end up on the safe and boring side: socks, cooking book, Netflix subscription. Where did the fun go?
Now imagine yourself as the cool uncle / sister / friend who puts Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash under the tree! Instantly everyone will think of you as the next, Steve Jobs visionary.
2. Cryptocurrency is universal
The main challenge of finding the perfect gift is that people are picky and have specific taste and interests. Cryptocurrencies are common useful regardless of age, gender, relationship status and living situation. Your loved ones are free to use their new coins however they wish: spend, save or give them further!
3. It is not expensive
Many people who hear in the news that Bitcoin is valued over 15 000 dollars, many assume that they can not afford cryptocurrencies. However, when you come to these coins, usually you do not have buy a whole unit, you can buy any amount. Purchasing and giving is even simpler when you choose a cryptocurrency that has low transaction fees. Also, remember: you can always sell or buy more if you are not happy with the amount you own.
4. A gift that keeps on giving
What happens when you buy a TV? Its value depreciates over time. How about a fancy bag for your mom? Once she starts wearing it, the material loses from it's original beauty. Cryptocurrencies work differently. Imagine, if you had given Bitcoin for last Christmas, your family / friend would now have a gift that grew 10-15x in value! (Just keep in mind, it's impossible to predict how the price will change in the future.)
5. No wrapping required
Giving cryptocurrencies is simple. All you need is to have a wallet for the currency of your choice e.g. BTC.com wallet for Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash. Once both you and the giftee have a wallet set up, simply transfer the preferred amount to his / her address. This is also an excellent opportunity to show and explain how cryptocurrencies work. Of course, you can also opt for a more "physical gift" such as handing the funds sealed in a paper or hardware wallet.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:40:04 PM

Christmas and New Year holidays uniquely affect the price of bitcoin in the direction of its decline. However, to date, the real problem for bitcoin and those holding it, have the disadvantages of bitcoin, which have grown so much that they make its normal use impossible. Bitcoin transactions hang for hours, not days. Commissions for transactions have grown to unprecedented levels. Already often, small payments disappear because they are being consumed by commission charges. It is these circumstances that are now causing the drop in the cost of bitcoin, since people are switching to the use of other coins. Demand for bitcoin drops sharply.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

I wasn't celebrated  Christmas because the price of bitcoin keeps dumping and i think bitcoin can make us great  and will give us what we want specially this  Christmas season. it's okay we will have  another Christmas season next year, just buy and hold!
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

Even though I insist that it's though to the high fees and the South Korean threat of banning,  I think that Christmas option might be very true, most of the investors have cashed out some of their bitcoins for the Christmas season,  I even had to cash some of my bitcoins because of Christmas so am sure that maybe the reason why value is currently down after the New Year is over it will come back to normal I reckon.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:05:31 PM

Yes it affcted because people sold bitcoins for the fiat money just to give valuable gifts to the loved ones.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:07:31 PM

My personal belif is christmas perios is the period where people buy gifts for their loved ones. Thus, they sell bitcoins to cash out. And the effect is negative this year.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:13:10 AM

I think majorities of people sell there bitcoins for celebrating christmas.That is what my husband did last christmas,he spend his bitcoin for christmas .Even thought ,he know how much long to get bitcoin again .He indeed targeting for celebrating christmas loudly with family.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:57:26 AM

This is just only an opinion for me. This past weeks, the price of bitcoin suddenly goes down and at the 12-13$k mark at this moment. Maybe because many bitcoin holders sold some of their bitcoin in order to spent for the holiday season. For me, this is the reason why bitcoin's price goes down. I expect too that the price of bitcoin will start to goes up again in the next year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:00:00 AM

It seems that bitcoin for holidays will be low. And since February will begin to grow.

Last year, it was different. Bitcoin reached new high prices and it keeps on pumping unlike this year that keeps on increasing then stop and start falling quickly. I think bitcoin is not affected by the Christmas Holiday, expect for the people who maybe, sold bitcoin for money to be used in Christmas and also the New Year Celebration.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

It seems that bitcoin for holidays will be low. And since February will begin to grow.

Last year, it was different. Bitcoin reached new high prices and it keeps on pumping unlike this year that keeps on increasing then stop and start falling quickly. I think bitcoin is not affected by the Christmas Holiday, expect for the people who maybe, sold bitcoin for money to be used in Christmas and also the New Year Celebration.

What are you talking about? Bitcoin almost had the same movement as last year. The last weeknof 2016 saw a decline in price under 1k usd and its understandable because christmas is a spending season. People won't be thinking about savings and investments until after christmas

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:14:54 PM

On the eve of Christmas, money is withdrawn from the market to the real sector. This year, several exchanges have closed the register. This all served as a push to reduce the cost of bitcoin. In January, everything will recover.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

Yes christmas and other holidays affect bitcoins price because on holidays its natural that we need skme money to spend.
hitman777

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Does Christmas or any holidays affects in all bitcoin and real markets. recovery start after 25 Dec and keep rising till 2-3 Jan from 1986.
Christmas is best time to start trading because all sell
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Christmas or any holidays will affects bitcoin. In these days people need money so they sell large amounts of bitcoin, the prices will go down.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

People hold their coins for future purpose, and  they believe now its time to use them. They start selling during before the event. If people continuously selling their btc it will decrease to 10k before new year. Selling bitcoin is helping to decreasing demand and increasing there supply which caused price decreased.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Usually cryptos would loose before the big days, like celebrations or national holidays or christmas etc.. I always exchange my cryptos with the tether (USDT) one or two days before the big days and after one or two days i am exchancing them again.. I usually make some profit with this way and i would recommend you to do the same..
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

One side can also influence Christmas on the price of Bitcoin. There is also another side,
For example the world glabal economic crisis is deteriorating, and also investors.
all that can pass and quickly recovering about the price of Bitcoin all hoping for the best for Bitcoin and also the cryptocurrency that had been dreamed of all this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: