Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [APA] All Public Art - Art and Blockchain together-ICO coming soon  (Read 10674 times)
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

This project had been going for so long. And I'm still waiting for the ICO to begin. But firstly, do the team even consider the bounty? One by one left this bounty cause they heard no progress at all. I hope good news come out soon.

Please keep all bounty related questions in the appropriate thread. This is not the right place to discuss such matters.

We definitely keep in mind everyone who has contributed to this project, you have no need to worry.
Thank you for responding my question. And I'm sorry to post this in the main thread. Since I question this specifically for the team, not to the bounty manager. So, I'm not sure if I post on the bounty thread, I'm afraid my question won't get any response. Then I'm looking forward to All public art's ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Jean Rooble on All Public Art. Check out APA latest featured artist on their art news page:

https://www.allpublicart.com/art_news_details/297

this dude has some serious skills, some of the featured artists on all public art are really talented.
it is always interesting to see what kind of ideas some street artists come up with.
i am happy i found this project and will stay tuned to see how this project unfolds.
it would be great to hear about the ICO soon.
AllPublicArt

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
Just let us know if anything is unclear after reading the white paper and we'll be happy to explain the project further.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

Victor Manuel Rivera III on All Public Art! Check out their latest featured artist on their art news page:
https://www.allpublicart.com/art_news_details/307
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

Konstantin Zmogk on All Public Art! Representing Moscow, Russia, APA give us this talented muralist and graffiti artist. He has been involved in the art industry since 1997. Check out APA latest featured artist on their art news page:

https://www.allpublicart.com/art_news_details/335
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

Jean Rooble on All Public Art. Check out APA latest featured artist on their art news page:

https://www.allpublicart.com/art_news_details/297

this dude has some serious skills, some of the featured artists on all public art are really talented.
it is always interesting to see what kind of ideas some street artists come up with.
i am happy i found this project and will stay tuned to see how this project unfolds.
it would be great to hear about the ICO soon.

It's great to see talented artists featured in a blockchain project. I hope they really have collaboration with their handlers or in contact to the point person of a certain artist. This project might help them showcase their skills without leaving from their own backyard. No need to travel around the world just to showcase their works. That's amazing!
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

APA recently hosted an exhibition in LA highlighting the works of some really talented artists. This is just another demonstration of how the power of art and the blockchain can be combined to bring us together in ways that we never imagined. Check out Graham’s post of the event here:

https://www.facebook.com/grahamlgoddard/posts/10216585972903200

AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

If you want to know more about the man behind the vision, Graham Goddard. Then don't hesitate to visit the APA blog here:

https://allpublicart.io/blog/meeting-the-man-behind-all-public-art

drakethesnakecrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

I've been following this for a while, but it still hasn't started when will the ICO be?
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

I've been following this for a while, but it still hasn't started when will the ICO be?

Hi drakethesnakecrypto,

Thank you for your support and patience. At the moment we are still in our private sale phase. We don't have a set date for our public token sale yet, the only thing we can say is soon.
andersbrainsick

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

How can we invest in this project?   Undecided
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

How can we invest in this project?   Undecided

Hi andersbrainsick,

At the moment we are still in our private sale phase. If you want more information regarding the private sale, please send us a message here contact@allpublicart.com and we will provide you with further information.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

Analysis
How Dealers Are (Slowly) Rebooting Their Businesses to Take Software-Based Art Mainstream

At Art Basel 2018, there are signs the art market is finding a language to contextualize technology.

Tim Schneider, June 14, 2018

A virtual reality work by Jacolby Satterwhite on view at Morán Morán Gallery. Image © Art Basel.

Seven years after technologist, venture capitalist, and art collector Marc Andreessen declared that “software is eating the world,” the meal seems complete. Digital products and services intersect with every element of modern life in 2018, from urban navigation to restaurant selection to matchmaking.

And yet, the majority of the art market—a world that, at least on paper, should be the vanguard of creative progress—usually only engages with software-based artworks a few times a year. With the exception of cryptocurrency fever, this usually happens in reaction to news-making events in Silicon Valley (such as Bay Area art fairs) or the rare significant exhibition mounted under the banner of new-media stardom (such as the New Museum Triennial).

more

here is an interesting article on artnet.com about software-based art and art basel 2018.
i thought it might be worth sharing in this thread. Wink
Bacchusthestripper

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

I want to post my artworks and would love to sell in All Public Art, What will be the procedures regarding this?
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I want to post my artworks and would love to sell in All Public Art, What will be the procedures regarding this?

Hi Bacchusthestripper,

It will be as simple as downloading the app and completing the registration, then after those steps you will be able to post your work on the APA app and wait for someone to make an offer for your art.
BitFalcon5

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Do I need to put my real name on the data? or I can use my pseudonym for example? If so, will I be asked to show my passport?
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

Do I need to put my real name on the data? or I can use my pseudonym for example? If so, will I be asked to show my passport?

Hi BitFalcon5,

If an artist decides to trade their artworks on the platform, they will be required to provide identification so that we can ensure a safe and secure marketplace.  For artists and other users who are just posting on the platform without engaging in the actual trading in the marketplace, they will not be required to provide identification during registration (the regular registration process is similar to other popular social media sites such as Instagram or Facebook). So you don't need a passport and can use a pseudonym if you aren't planning on trading.
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

Can you believe we are already halfway through 2018? We know you have been making the most of the year and so has APA! Visit our blog to find out where our journey has taken us so far this year, so that you can keep up with all things APA. Check out the new blog post here:

https://allpublicart.io/blog/all-public-art-roadshows-and-conferences
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

Multi-million pound Andy Warhol art auctioned on blockchain for bitcoin

'Anyone can own a Warhol'
by Anthony Cuthbertson @ADCuthbertson Thursday 7 June 2018 19:24

A multi-million-pound work of art by Andy Warhol is to be publicly auctioned for cryptocurrency, in a world first sale that the auctioneers hope could revolutionise art ownership.

Warhol's Fourteen Small Electric Chairs, which is currently valued at £4.2m, will be auctioned on 20 June as digital certificates that can be purchased using bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.

This will allow investors to buy a fraction of the iconic artwork, meaning "anyone can own a Warhol", according to the blockchain platform Maecenas.

The platform, which states its aim as "democratising access to fine art", partnered with Mayfair-based cryptocurrency broker Dadiani Syndicate in order to stage the auction.  

Read more...

I saw this recently on the independent website. i think All Public Art is on the right path and this is a good example why it makes sense to combine blockchain with the traditional art world. i am sure the next auction we will see would include street artists as well - "anyone can own a banksy" Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: