Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is DEAD Again!!  (Read 1228 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

I still still hold bitcoin, I know this is a reciprocal game of the cukong, when bitcoin price down the BCH price will go up, and vice versa like that so on.and whatever kelabanya bitcoin remains the main in society.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:20:59 AM

No due to the price of bitcoin went down doesn't mean bitcoin will be dead again, couples times many people always said like this just based on the price of bitcoin, but the fact we can see bitcoin is still alive until right now should the people doesn't makes opinions about the bitcoin just by the price of bitcoin, due to in all of cryptocurrencies are always fluctuating in the price and the price always goes up again, so do with the price of bitcoin even the price of bitcoin cash BCH is always fluctuating in its price.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:21:08 AM

Roger Ver may claim his product is superior, and that may well be true, BUT he has not understood that you do not have to have the best product in order to win the largest market share. Just look at the auto and technology industries if you don't believe me.
I quite agree with the above. Roger ver and his Bitcoin cash might be better than Bitcoin but Bitcoin Cash is yet to experience the amount of users Bitcoin has. Only a matter of time the 8 MB block will have difficulty to clear transactions.
Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:21:51 AM

You kidding right? Bitcoin is not going anywhere at least for the time being - Not sure what holds in future but its still the undisputed coin for all crypto trading. Sure, there are better alternatives out there but just the market cap, scale and community of BTC is long ahead of the alts.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
TakeTheTrashOut

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

Why would coinbase transfer BTC to BCH for holders that requested that? They and everyone else who has priv key got an equivelent of coins on the BCH blockchain since it split, they do not need to do this.

I don't know. Perhaps they were simply paying out a dividend? Whatever, that was basically the message I received when logging-in to Coinbase this morning.
Coinbase is absolutely useless. I wanted to buy the dip but BTC was rising so fast that the price kept going up. Every time I got my purchase confirmed, up came a message "Buy Failed due to unknown error in processing script. Please try again later."

You can't even contact support because they have a standard reply informing you they will reply within 7 to 10 days. Not very helpful when you want to buy the dip!
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:27:37 AM

this is just an excessive disappointment, I can not say that Bitcoin is dead.
it is very difficult to drop the bitcoin, and there are many people who have tried to do that. like Jp Morgan he failed to do so.
still believe in bitcoin.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

Bitcoin address a not dead and can never be. That the price dropped doesn't mean anything, it happens all the time in Crypto. The price will soon surge up again and break more barriers. Your comparison to Bitcoin cash is inconclusive because Bitcoin cash can never out run Bitcoin.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

Its is not dead the bitcoin now its time to buy bitcoin because anytime its is getting high value again thats the world of cryptocurrencies thats why dont panic just only normal low buy high sell.if i have big money today i want to buy bitcoin to trade and wait to get high value to sell

soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

I won't say that bitcoin is dead in any way. It is still thriving and still number one among all other cryptos. However, there are two problems we are currently facing. One is the slow bitcoin network, due to which a lot of transactions are pending and secondly the high transaction fees. I just tried to transfer $370 from my online wallet and it is asking for $67 transaction fees which makes no sense to me. If the bitcoin transaction fees remains the same, people will certainly move to other currencies like ETH or BCH or Ripple for faster and cheaper transaction. However, on the other hand, the recent dip in price will give the investors an immense opportunity to buy bitcoin at a lower price. Dead is not the correct word to describe the current situation of bitcoin. It is just going through a hard time and nothing else. I believe we will soon see the end of such issues.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

i think you mean "sleeping" , it's just temporary, bitcoin will going up again when the bch drama ends
mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:54:21 AM

Today I declare that bitcoin is alive again!

dont listen to the FUD NEWS (fear, uncertainty and doubt)
Just buy and HODL.

The media would love to focus on the bad side of bitcoin by sharing the BUBBLE and the price drop but look at today it just rebounded.

On second thought please sell all your bitcoins so I can buy more at a lower price Smiley
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

Oh no, it is dead! Again!
Have you already said your goodbye to Bitcoin and hello to BitcoinCash?
Of course not, there are 200K unconfirmed transactions and logically people will use alts to make any kind of deals, which will cause less bitcoin transactions and people will switch back to bitcoin.
I agree Bitcoin is dead *places large buy order at $14,000*
As usual  Grin
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

Today, Bitcoin is declared to be dead again as BitcoinCash is surging so high into the atmosphere as many people are expressing their complaints on Bitcoin's astronomical transaction fees and questionable speed. There is a movement right now in the market expressing a big dismay or disappointment on Bitcoin as this is not the Bitcoin that we are supposed to have. Bitcoin enthusiasts are recognizing this problem and hoping that soon the problem can be given adequate and acceptable solutions. Have you already said your goodbye to Bitcoin and hello to BitcoinCash? Do you think the Lightning Network does have the chance to save Bitcoin even temporarily?

Roger Ver - is it you?  Smiley

Some gossip say that Roger swaped all his BTC for BCC, as conclusion - he dont have any BTC now and he promotes BCC very hard.
Yes, BCC was pumped now (as it was added to coinbase). But BTC will exactly remain the main crypto for some years...
Kirja

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:06:02 AM

I heard about lighting network, if it will work, Bitcoin will grow exponencially. This is big IF. If implementation will fail, BTC will be probably not dead, but something like GOLD in comodity market. It will still have his prime, but his usefullnes will be limited and price will not bounce up too much.

I think, we will see some consolidation too. Lot of coins will die, but BTC there will be always. His price of course could be very volativ.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

Damn, a dead coin worth more than 15 k$? What would it be worth when it'll resurrect?

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Dzernej

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:07 AM

Huh. If it's dead, than pls donate all your BTC to me Smiley
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:15:41 AM

Hello. Dont worry bitcoin will be back again. It was pronounced dead many times before and always recovered.
Full disclosure i think bitcoin will only be a store a value in the future, there are better projects in the future

Cheers
JohnB31

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

You still can buy a lot of pizza's for one BTCitcoin!
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

Bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin give chance to other currencies to go up Tongue Bitcoin drops to reach the highest price of all time, just wait and watch Smiley
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

Do you think the Lightning Network does have the chance to save Bitcoin even temporarily?

What do you mean temporarily? As soon as Bitcoin gets the Lightning Network up and running, it's death to bcash for good. Right now they are ahead because they know the only chance they got to try to succeed, is to go all in on the short term. They are planning to increase the blocksize again, they have a credit card, they got listed on coinbase, so everything is working fine for them. As soon as Bitcoin gets the LN, and it's scalability problems get solved, it's goodbye bcash, because it will no longer have any advantage over bitcoin, and it's short term strategy will no longer work.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: