Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CargoX.io - Ocean Freight Logistics on Blockchain - Pilot in Q2 2018!  (Read 4254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

Wooow guys, awesome ICO! Happy to be part of the folks that got to buy it, looking forward to get to know your platform and keeping track of your success!
More on httpscargox.io  Cool

this is a newbie troll working for cargox, only one post,,,Scam ICO!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

My transaction which I sent in the first second of the crowdsale was in pending about 15 minutes and was rejected. Really bad organized crowdsale, CargoX team! You could make restrictions on gas and gwei in smart contract. Another gas war crowdsale, very sad to see it.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Add1ct3ddd

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

Holy moly that is the most unprofessional and messiest ICO yet.

It's a shame, because it looked to be one of the most promising projects, but for me it feels tarnished by a badly executed ICO.

Since when does paying $780 in gas for 5 ETH (just under $5k) mean a fair ICO??

Ahh well, you live and learn, my future investments now have tighter ICO requirements.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Holy moly that is the most unprofessional and messiest ICO yet.

It's a shame, because it looked to be one of the most promising projects, but for me it feels tarnished by a badly executed ICO.

Since when does paying $780 in gas for 5 ETH (just under $5k) mean a fair ICO??

Ahh well, you live and learn, my future investments now have tighter ICO requirements.

come on Smiley

You could buy in presale almost for a week on easy

and you can buy now at exchange IDEX already

if you are noob  it doesn't mean that ICO is a scam

you will learn
Blue_Planet

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

The highest transaction fee was 833 USD for payment of 5 ETH (cca. 5000 USD). :-)

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf14a712ec9239be983b2b50db5fd368d0c2d1d025289cc54951ec45587f43fdd
todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

CargoX ICO was a wild success. USD 7 million collected in 7 minutes 40 seconds. Over 2000 contributors from 95 countries worldwide! But this is not the end, this is just a beginning. Stay tuned for more news soon, subscribe to our newsletter at https://cargox.io

Great job team!

CargoX toda VENERA  Grin
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

Definitely it's too early to sell, on IDEX there are some open buy orders without a single sell order.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

Have you announced first beta trial? When will it happen?
todavenera

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Definitely it's too early to sell, on IDEX there are some open buy orders without a single sell order.

can i buy already CXO on IDEX?
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

i got IN with 5 ETH i got precious CXO tokens

Future is very bright for that business and team is awesome

CargoX one of the best ICO's of 2018

cryptodalailama

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

People selling x4 on IDEX...

noobs

they will cry in 2019  2020 when CXO will hit 50$
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

CargoX = legendary project!

Stay tuned
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

CargoX successfull ICO team and story in the biggest Finance magazine from Slovenija

https://tl.finance.si/8863880/CargoX-z-izdajo-kriptozetonov-v-nekaj-minutah-do-sedmih-milijonov-dolarjev

cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

They were guests today on Slovenian TV.
Tema leader said something about  a new partnership being anounced in february 😀
todavenera

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

CargoX was yesterday on biggest Slovenian tv news channel

CEO was talking about bright future and big business plan

Can't wait for CXO to hit exchange - must buy a lot before price will be x100
cascano

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Everyone here saying that the ICO was a scam is just mad that they couldn't participate. If you'd had done your research about how to set the right amount of gwei and gas then you would've gotten a better shot to participate.

I personally sat down in front of my computer with the CET clock displayed on another tab window and sent my Ethereum the moment the clock stroke 15:00 CET. As the network was overloaded by the massive amount of people trying to contirbute to the project, only the tx fees that had a higher Gwei price were taken first. The smart contract was triggered a s it should and I was lucky enough (had done enough to set the right gwei price and gas limit) to participate. I had to wait 5 minutes before my transaction was processed. The total fee was about 30$ for me. So don't spam this announcement thread saying the ICO was only for whales.

Over 2000 contributors participated from over 95 countries. If you take the average of 7 million USD divided by 2000 participants you get an avergae contribution of 3500 USD per participant. These numbers aren't small but they are definitely no whale numberS.

As far as I'm concerned the team at CargoX did a great job. The max amount of ETH that people could send was set at 5 ETH to prevent whales buying up all the tokens. The ICO hard cap was small to begin with and that's a good thing. It shows that these guys aren't here to just take peoples money, but they are here to deliver a solution for a critical problem in the shipping industry.

The team is solid as they are already an active company in this industry. They have won several prizes as a start-up in 2016 and are set to go big in 2017. Even if you couldn't participate in the ICO, the hard cap is only 7 million USD. Even if people sell it for x4 the price already it is still a good investment. How many crypto proejcts have a real dedicated team behind them with a real working product already? Not much if you ask me.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Everyone here saying that the ICO was a scam is just mad that they couldn't participate. If you'd had done your research about how to set the right amount of gwei and gas then you would've gotten a better shot to participate.

I personally sat down in front of my computer with the CET clock displayed on another tab window and sent my Ethereum the moment the clock stroke 15:00 CET. As the network was overloaded by the massive amount of people trying to contirbute to the project, only the tx fees that had a higher Gwei price were taken first. The smart contract was triggered a s it should and I was lucky enough (had done enough to set the right gwei price and gas limit) to participate. I had to wait 5 minutes before my transaction was processed. The total fee was about 30$ for me. So don't spam this announcement thread saying the ICO was only for whales.

Over 2000 contributors participated from over 95 countries. If you take the average of 7 million USD divided by 2000 participants you get an avergae contribution of 3500 USD per participant. These numbers aren't small but they are definitely no whale numberS.

As far as I'm concerned the team at CargoX did a great job. The max amount of ETH that people could send was set at 5 ETH to prevent whales buying up all the tokens. The ICO hard cap was small to begin with and that's a good thing. It shows that these guys aren't here to just take peoples money, but they are here to deliver a solution for a critical problem in the shipping industry.

The team is solid as they are already an active company in this industry. They have won several prizes as a start-up in 2016 and are set to go big in 2017. Even if you couldn't participate in the ICO, the hard cap is only 7 million USD. Even if people sell it for x4 the price already it is still a good investment. How many crypto proejcts have a real dedicated team behind them with a real working product already? Not much if you ask me.

I agree to some extent. I acted the same as you and did not get in. There is also luck involved which transaction will be mined first (if they have same gwei and gas).

Their recommended gas and gwei was way off. I understand that it's hard to set the right target but their estimations were not even close. Average gwei was I think above 200? They had the information of white-listed people and how much each is planning to contribute. It was a good gesture to put a max cap per white-listed address. Maybe they could still lower it down to I don't know 1 or 2 ETH? Or is that maybe a factor that would harm the ICO? I actually see it that it would benefit it.

Yes, I am writing this because I didn't get in. Otherwise I wouldn't be looking at these things (and I wouldn't be salty Smiley ). But that is because I like the product and the team. And yes, I will buy it (probably) when it hits exchanges. However if I see x5 price on the exchange I will not be happy. And there are a lot of people with the same experience.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

Interesting token distribution marketing PR sales and security is important
CryptoWork007

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

CargoX aims to disrupt the global logistics industry by tokenizing Bill of Lading document. With the tokenized Bill of Lading document users will be able to state and transfer the cargo ownership rights and value without the hassle of handling paper. No more Express courier fees, vault keeping and paper archiving.

all the links for everyone who want to read more: https://coinclarity.com/ico-events/cargox/ 
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

Did you know? Logistics are the backbone of all global trade. Some 90% of all goods in global trade are handled by the sea shipping industry each year, making shipping one of the world’s biggest industries. And this industry still uses one of the world's oldest methods for issuing proof of ownership. Paper. Around 400,000 trees are felled just for the printing of Bills of Lading. Per year. Whoever has the Bill of Lading owns the goods in the container, making this piece of paper the most important document in global logistics. Blockchain and Smart Contracts are made for this industry.

About the Project Bill of Lading (B/L) document is the most important document in the global logistics industry. B/L is the mandatory document needed for every container that boards an ocean cargo ship. Over 50 million B/L paper documents are issued every year. Value of B/L document equals the value of shipped goods. Only holder of this document can claim the container at the destination port. Unfortunately, paper B/L documents themselves are the root cause of many challenges that plague the industry.

CargoX.io aims to disrupt the global logistics by introducing Smart Contract B/L documents based on blockchain technology, replacing old-style paper bill of lading documents. Problems and proposed solution - a Smart Contract based Bill of Lading By tokenising the Bill of Lading documents using the Ethereum blockchain network, we solve the biggest problems of logistics and supply chain management:

PAIN 1 — SPEED: These paper documents need to be sent from exporter to importer, and have an average travel time of more than a week while swapping hands of 2–3 courier delivery services.

PAIN 2 — LOST: The longer the voyage, higher the chances for documents to get lost or even stolen. Which would not be a problem, if the process to resolve it wouldn’t be a complete bureaucratic nightmare and the replacement document wouldn’t require over 20 days to be re-issued.

PAIN 3 — COST: Cost of issuing and transporting one paper B/L document is between $100-$180.

Blockchain-backed CargoX.io Smart B/L will offer a superior service at a fraction of the cost (<$12). Users of CargoX Smart B/L will be able to transfer cargo ownership rights in a safe and transparent way, in mere seconds instead of weeks. CargoX.io = 100x faster, 10x cheaper and many times safer than ever before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: