Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CargoX.io - Ocean Freight Logistics on Blockchain - Pilot in Q2 2018!  (Read 4254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Dear devs,

CEO Stefan Kukman officially said in a slovenian interview (Pop TV channel) that 10% of the funds raised from CargoX ICO will be given to his other company 45hc which has nothing to do with CargoX (except that it is in the same industry). In the white paper funds distribution will be as follows:  55% Product Development, 30% Marketing, Sales and PR, 5% G&A expenses, 5% Legal and 5% Security. Thus, nowhere is mentioned 45HC in the funds distribution.

As investors, we invested solely in CargoX and Bill of landing on blockchain product (with Credit Bill potential in the future) and not in 45HC. Even though, the idea of 45HC might have potential giving 700,000€ to 45HC will not increase CXO token price.

Why have you decided to give 10% to the 45HC and how will that benefit the CXO token price?

Thank you for the answer.

This is smelling like a theft to me, if is true of course.

I was always under the impression that 45HC is part of CXO now - like that is their alpha/beta/mvp -

Maybe you are right because they will look very bad if the funds are used for other things than this project related.

here is WP
https://cargox.io/CargoX-Whitepaper.pdf

while it is true that CXO never specifically stated funds going to 45 HC - 45 HC is mentioned 11 times in the WP/roadmap

"CargoX and 45HC are complementary products that benefit from synergies."

"CargoX CXO token will be added to 45HC.com as a payment method. Paying for
services with CXO tokens will give importers additional discount"

I still stand by what I said about how I always saw the projects connected, but nonetheless it is true that it was never specifically stated. This is a question that should be addressed by a team member... I think they are more active on reddit.

The thing is that in the same interview he says that companies are not connected, they are however (only) in the same industry.

The projects are somehow connected, no doubt about it. However the connection is limited imo. The connection with bigger players will rise CargoX, not 45-HC. 10% is A LOT. I would understand 1-3%, maybe even 5%, but 10%? It's too much for an unannounced giveaway.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Hi. I like the project and I invested in it. Hope the team will answer soon and they will become more active here
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Dear devs,

CEO Stefan Kukman officially said in a slovenian interview (Pop TV channel) that 10% of the funds raised from CargoX ICO will be given to his other company 45hc which has nothing to do with CargoX (except that it is in the same industry). In the white paper funds distribution will be as follows:  55% Product Development, 30% Marketing, Sales and PR, 5% G&A expenses, 5% Legal and 5% Security. Thus, nowhere is mentioned 45HC in the funds distribution.

As investors, we invested solely in CargoX and Bill of landing on blockchain product (with Credit Bill potential in the future) and not in 45HC. Even though, the idea of 45HC might have potential giving 700,000€ to 45HC will not increase CXO token price.

Why have you decided to give 10% to the 45HC and how will that benefit the CXO token price?

I was always under the impression that 45HC is part of CXO now - like that is their alpha/beta/mvp -

Maybe you are right because they will look very bad if the funds are used for other things than this project related.

here is WP

while it is true that CXO never specifically stated funds going to 45 HC - 45 HC is mentioned 11 times in the WP/roadmap

I still stand by what I said about how I always saw the projects connected, but nonetheless it is true that it was never specifically stated. This is a question that should be addressed by a team member... I think they are more active on reddit.

Well this is making some sense in the distribution of CXO ICO funds. If the 45HC.com is a complementary product of CXO Project I have nothing against redirecting some funds in there. My 2 cents!
usmanov123

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

Agree with above. Me too. Thnx. My 2 satoshies Smiley
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Dear devs,

here is WP

Well this is making some sense in the distribution of CXO ICO funds. If the 45HC.com is a complementary product of CXO Project I have nothing against redirecting some funds in there. My 2 cents!

Somehow they haven't clarified such distribution be something like that. But if it would be the advantage of the token's value, why not?
Perunex

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Dear devs,

here is WP

Somehow they haven't clarified such distribution be something like that. But if it would be the advantage of the token's value, why not?

I don't mind it either in this sense. If they would come with that announced before ICO or even after. To explain the move and few points why would it benefit the CXO. As we, the investors, have given money to CXO.

However doing it like this, just briefly saying it on the Slovenian TV channel (I believe most of investors are not Slovenian speakers) is not the way to do it. One thing I hate at cryptos and ICOs are non-transparency. And this is a classic case and a red flag for me.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
icojaka (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Dear devs,

Dear Perunex
Thank you for your comment and question. We regret the confusion and wish to clear this topic.
Please see our official statement here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CargoXio/comments/862j8n/official_cargox_statement_regarding_recent_news/

best,
Jaka Mele

Perunex

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Dear devs,

Dear Perunex
Thank you for your comment and question. We regret the confusion and wish to clear this topic.
Please see our official statement here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CargoXio/comments/862j8n/official_cargox_statement_regarding_recent_news/

best,
Jaka Mele

Thank you for the answer and the statement.

icojaka (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Cryptocurrency accepted as payment in logistics!

You can now pay for container shipment with ... Ethereum? Bitcoin?
No, way! This honor goes to CargoX token ($CXO).

Today CargoX reaches an important milestone and fulfills an ICO promise to its contributors.

READ THE FULL NEWS

usmanov123

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

wow great news.
strange that price keeps going down.
icojaka (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

Blockchain startup CargoX signs a major partnership with European logistics giant Milsped

CargoX, the independent developer of a blockchain-based Smart Bill of Lading platform that offers low-cost, safe and reliable transmission of value-carrying trade documents, has partnered with European logistics leader Milsped Group of Serbia, to jointly test and evaluate CargoX’s blockchain-based Smart B/L solution.

Read the rest of the news

Perunex

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
Merited by dreamax25 (3)

The project is now really stepping up. Check your mail inbox, those of you who are following the project.

For others:

MVP was successfully presented live across Europe basically and partners are already testing it.
“The fastest, most secure, and cost-efficient platform for the global transfer of digital bills of lading is now available for beta testing with partners. Together, CargoX’s Smart B/L solution is going to reshape the logistics industry!” emphasized Stefan Kukman
The team is also in talks with "several major regional and global logistics companies, who have all expressed interest in using the product after the initial pilot testing is finished and full compliance is confirmed on the customers’ side."

Shit's getting real guys Smiley

cr1pto

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

Cryptocurrency accepted as payment in logistics!

You can now pay for container shipment with ... Ethereum? Bitcoin?
No, way! This honor goes to CargoX token ($CXO).

Today CargoX reaches an important milestone and fulfills an ICO promise to its contributors.

READ THE FULL NEWS

Great news.
The team needs to continue working hard and the price will rise again
icojaka (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

CargoX demos MVP live on the stage of International Logistics Congress 2018

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

It's great that you presented the project to the MVP before the end of ICO. This will undoubtedly increase the chances of a successful ICO.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

Gorenje, a 1.25B annual revenue company, has become a supporter of Cargox and is considering doing trials with Cargox:

https://cargox.io/news/cargox-supported-by-gorenje-manufacturing-giant/
WizardCount

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

I also like the concept of this project was given a very nice and allocation is also great. the elaboration of the concept is very satisfying, it's easier in understand and in understanding, I believe it will definitely be a lot of investors who are interested in this project and will be increased participation by the participants. permission to monitor this project
cr1pto

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

The project is now really stepping up. Check your mail inbox, those of you who are following the project.

For others:

MVP was successfully presented live across Europe basically and partners are already testing it.
“The fastest, most secure, and cost-efficient platform for the global transfer of digital bills of lading is now available for beta testing with partners. Together, CargoX’s Smart B/L solution is going to reshape the logistics industry!” emphasized Stefan Kukman
The team is also in talks with "several major regional and global logistics companies, who have all expressed interest in using the product after the initial pilot testing is finished and full compliance is confirmed on the customers’ side."

Shit's getting real guys Smiley

Thats great news.
The team needs to keep up with with their introductions to the big companies, so companies will choose to enter the new era.
They just need to persuade one big enough company and others will soon follow in order not to be left behind
Perunex

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

This video is actually really good. I would recommend anybody to watch it if wants to know what Cargo X is and does not like to read Smiley

Just do this presentations wherever you can and I am sure more partnerships will be arriving!

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

With the help of a document with the symbolism, users will be able to declare and transfer ownership of the property and the cost without problems with the processing of paper. This means that there will no longer be express couriers and document archiving. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: