Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CargoX.io - Ocean Freight Logistics on Blockchain - Pilot in Q2 2018!  (Read 4254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

I also like the concept of this project was given a very nice and allocation is also great. the elaboration of the concept is very satisfying, it's easier in understand and in understanding, I believe it will definitely be a lot of investors who are interested in this project and will be increased participation by the participants. permission to monitor this project
CargoX aims to disrupt the global logistics industry by introducing Smart B/L documents based on blockchain technology, replacing old-style paper Bill of Lading documents. ))
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Who would not like Cargo X to succeed? I mean, is there any direct competition - a company that is responsible for issuing B/L and sending them in a traditional way? Is this company big, that it could use it's power to block Cargo X with better, more efficient product?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

Who would not like Cargo X to succeed? I mean, is there any direct competition - a company that is responsible for issuing B/L and sending them in a traditional way? Is this company big, that it could use it's power to block Cargo X with better, more efficient product?
$CXO is a GEM and it has been holding strong even during this BTC and moves. My only concern is Etherium network in general. But hope Vitalik will handle that.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

Good news.
I keep repeat over and over again like a broken record that $CXO is a GEM.
Good luck to the project, keep up the great job.
cr1pto

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

$CXO is a GEM and it has been holding strong even during this BTC and moves. My only concern is Etherium network in general. But hope Vitalik will handle that.

Yeah, Etherium needs an upgrade. Last year it was totally clogged by a simple game. I can't imagine what will happen when some cryptos based on etherium blockchain took of
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

CargoX aims to disrupt the global logistics industry by introducing Smart B/L documents based on blockchain technology, replacing old-style paper Bill of Lading documents. With the Smart B/L users will be able to state and transfer cargo ownership rights without the hassle of handling paper.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

CargoX aims to disrupt the global logistics industry by introducing Smart B/L documents based on blockchain technology, replacing old-style paper Bill of Lading documents. With the Smart B/L users will be able to state and transfer cargo ownership rights without the hassle of handling paper.

Thank God that you exist in our lives, we didn't knew it if you didn't made this post.

Lucky you there is no "demerit" system, but wait... I can report your sh1t post Wink
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

HCL Tech will help develop blockchain-based solutions for the transportation industry — this news was add like a signal to buy CXO? Decide right this signal or not — https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/286

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

HCL Tech will help develop blockchain-based solutions for the transportation industry — this news was add like a signal to buy CXO? Decide right this signal or not — https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/286

Probably, the vast majority of people who have been buying "signals" got rekt already. This site looks weird btw. But buying CXO couldn't be bad.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

Hello CargoX believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of CargoX at: https://cointopper.com/coin/cargox

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

The new whitepaper and CXO utilities look pretty damn great. And the fact that they will be exchanging fiat to their tokens will be a big relief for their clients and lower the barrier of entry by a lot if you ask me Smiley
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

The new whitepaper and CXO utilities look pretty damn great. And the fact that they will be exchanging fiat to their tokens will be a big relief for their clients and lower the barrier of entry by a lot if you ask me Smiley

This is great news for CargoX. Hope they will be successful with their project, still holding my CXO.
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto.
Perunex

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
Merited by someonesomeone (15), dreamax25 (5)

The team really is serious. I would suggest reading the blogs of their trips to confirm that: (they are also an interesting read)

https://cargox.io/news/china-see-you-blockchain/

https://cargox.io/news/it-is-all-about-timing/

Also, I the update for May was sent via e-mail:

May was just another one in the line of busiest months ever for us! We got huge amounts of work done - our CargoX Smart B/L solution is in its final development stage, our partners are actively testing it, and we have made a lot of progress on some interesting integrations as well.

We presented our solution at the EurTradeNet Annual 2018 in Belgrade and we visited the transport logistic China 2018, the leading trade fair for logistics, mobility, IT, and supply chain management. Igor Jakomin, Ph.D., CBDO of CargoX, had some really interesting after-thoughts about timing after the fair, and Stefan Kukman, CEO and founder of CargoX, described his feelings from his business trip to China. His intuition about China and blockchain was spot on, as only days after his visit the Chinese president Xi Jinping called blockchain a breakthrough technology.

Igor Jakomin also visited Collaborative Innovation Days in Barcelona and he presented the CargoX solution exclusively at the European Commission’s Mobility and Transport department, headed by Commissioner Violeta Bulc.

Last but not least - we have also produced a CargoX Business Overview and Technology Bluepaper, as promised in our CargoX Whitepaper. The document is available to our partners in its full form. Please, note that the Bluepaper available to the public does not include all of CargoX’s business details.

Stefan Kukman, CargoX CEO and founder, explains: “As we are a B2B provider and we are establishing ourselves in the logistics/supply-chain field, it is important to differentiate ourselves from just being an ICO to becoming an authority in the field where our products will be used. As you all know, we have decided not to spill out our business secrets regarding partners or deals that we make, or the internal workings of our solution - until they are completely safe to publish in terms of not giving a heads-up to our competitors about where we are heading. We are aware that the community, which we love so much, expects all the information from us - but we cannot reveal all the details, so that they do not fall into the wrong hands. It is our primary obligation towards the community to make the CargoX Smart B/L a huge success, and we are acting in the spirit of achieving this goal big time!”

Great times ahead of us for this one. I think it is quite independent to the whole crypto market in the long run. We will have to wait for the long run for this one, but when it will hit, it will hit hard. Very hard!

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

I am just not shore, how they plan to do that, since there are so many regulations, with new regulations coming every month
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Check out this CargoX cryptocurrency review by Cryptolite:

https://bestcrypto.tv/2055/cargox-review/
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

A Smart Bill of Lading solves many of the problems posed by traditional paper-based shipping documents, writes Stefan Kukman, CEO of CargoX
https://twitter.com/CargoXio/status/1015205947197788160
Perunex

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

A quite comprehensive review actually - I would recommend watching it.

Youtube views are currently low (less than 1000) but there are surprisingly a lot of (positive) comments under the video. This kind of videos are all part of raising the community.

Perunex

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

How is adoption going? when will the platform  be used or it's still in testing phase?
The platform is still in the testing phase. The important thing is to get as much clients (or partners) to try and use the platform so it is getting towards the wide adoption. And the team is doing their job on that perspective. They just need time (and a little bit of luck maybe).

Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

CargoX has signed a partnership agreement with Fracht AG. This move gives Fracht AG the means to use the CargoX Smart B/L with its business customers. With the introduction of the CargoX Smart B/L Fracht AG will harvest the benefits of a modern blockchain-based solution: ultimate reliability, safety and much higher speed of transfer of documents between process partakers, as opposed with the current, paper-based transfer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: