Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CargoX.io - Ocean Freight Logistics on Blockchain - Pilot in Q2 2018!  (Read 4254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

I don't know if you guys saw, but they got into OceanX a freight shipping network which might mean more paying customers in the future Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
someonesomeone

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

First official blockchain B/L sent out:

https://cargox.io/news/first-ever-blockchain-based-bl-was-issued-route-china-us-first-lady-melania-trumps-home-country-slovenia/
Johnts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia,I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia,I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?

Signature bounty? The ICO was finished long ago and even then there was no bounty. Thus, I suggest you check for bounties somewhere else, but good project is right here!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Perunex

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

A very good blog post below:

https://blog.bosch-si.com/blockchain/blockchain-a-boon-for-logistics/

Nicely put all the pros and cons, below you can also find a very nice example of blockchain usage in logistics industry.

I hope that CargoX will be the first one, to enter with the solution. As I am quite certain that blockchain will be used in the industry.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

CargoX will connect producers, importers, freight forwarders and other involved parties in a well-balanced ecosystem based on trust and frictionless interactions, providing tools for seemingless exchange of documents, saving them time and money while giving them a high level of security, transparency and traceability–the logistics industry’s top three pain points and problems.
edxgroup

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

The logistic market is bigger enough to both IBM and CargoX.I think when big company join in this industry the logistic company will more interest in block chain tech.That   will good for us to.CargoX still have strength with save cost&save time,it's hit on the pain point and easy to understand.So I think we are still great potential. Smiley
Perunex

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

A very nice article about the supply chain and blockchain link:

https://hackernoon.com/supply-chain-and-blockchain-the-companies-linking-them-together-1cdfefa79320

Cargo X was described at the begining of the article (in the company of big players like Walmart and FedEx). Very good marketing!

someonesomeone

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

Very nice, didn't see that article. They should share things like this on their social media accounts...

https://hackernoon.com/supply-chain-and-blockchain-the-companies-linking-them-together-1cdfefa79320

Cargo X was described at the begining of the article (in the company of big players like Walmart and FedEx). Very good marketing!
Perunex

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Very nice, didn't see that article. They should share things like this on their social media accounts...

They do. They are however mostly active on twitter. But there, they are very active.

Rarely, are these crypto projects active on bitcointalk.org... Facebook also because of all the bans etc.

da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

Signature bounty? The ICO was finished long ago and even then there was no bounty. Thus, I suggest you check for bounties somewhere else, but good project is right here!

btw why some projects aren't running bounties? It's a cheap and useful way for promotion
Perunex

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

btw why some projects aren't running bounties? It's a cheap and useful way for promotion

I don't know, and actually agree with you. It's basically free marketing for the devs... Well there is some work to be put into organising a bounty, but its extremely cheap marketing.

I guess they are confident enough that they will collect the money even without bounty. However, imho bounty also helps to build a community which is vital after ICO.

da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

I don't know, and actually agree with you. It's basically free marketing for the devs... Well there is some work to be put into organising a bounty, but its extremely cheap marketing.

I guess they are confident enough that they will collect the money even without bounty. However, imho bounty also helps to build a community which is vital after ICO.

Really nowadays the team can just copy that bounty rules and everything, need only a man (can be even one of programmers or even CEO) who would put the names in their docs. It's a thing that can be started in one day
Perunex

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The first ever blockchain-based CargoX Smart Bill of Landing has successfully completed its mission from China to Europe!!!

Let's hope that this is the beginning of a new era in logistics industry!

Read an article below for more info:
https://cargox.io/news/first-ever-blockchain-based-cargox-smart-bl-has-successfully-completed-its-historic-mission/

WOOP WOOP!!  Grin

Perunex

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

A great article explaining blockchain in the logistics industry. It nicely puts why IBM and their approach to it does not make much sense. Very cool that Cargo X and their CEO Stefan Kukman is mentioned in these articles.

The main point of blockchain that it can not be attacked, because it is public and so wide. Private blockchain for such an important document like Bill of lading is too dangerous, imo.

Anyways:
https://splash247.com/how-to-handle-blockchain-going-mainstream/

vydinhtran

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

I also like the concept of this project was given a very nice and allocation is also great. the elaboration of the concept is very satisfying, it's easier in understand and in understanding, I believe it will definitely be a lot of investors who are interested in this project and will be increased participation by the participants. permission to monitor this project
Perunex

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

A very nice new presentation video about the CargoX service:

https://cargox.io/news/cargox-smart-bl-presentation/

If you know someone in the industry or just want to show some (soon to be) enthusiast, just show them this video.  Smiley

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

A very nice new presentation video about the CargoX service:

https://cargox.io/news/cargox-smart-bl-presentation/

If you know someone in the industry or just want to show some (soon to be) enthusiast, just show them this video.  Smiley

Nice intro video!

Is good to see that the project is developing further, despite the price fall. I will continue to hold my bag until it will reach ATH and beyond. Anyway I won;t sell as I bought when it was 0.10$+ so I'm kind of forced to hold my tokens.

Cheers, G
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

The CargoX open platform showcased with full functionality at JOC Logistics Technology conference in Las Vegas

"The Journal of Commerce held the conference with the purpose of disclosing to logistics companies the latest market forecasts and trend analyses, to enable them to stay on top of the market as transportation rates and shipping demands are changing constantly. The event also gave them a chance to meet with potential customers and nurture relationships. More than 250 attendees enjoyed the information-filled event..."
Read more: https://medium.com/cargoxio/the-cargox-open-platform-showcased-with-full-functionality-at-joc-logistics-technology-conference-d55694b56f76.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

CargoX has signed partnership agreements with the Globalink and Global Value Networks, giving members of both networks and their customers access to the CargoX Smart B/L™ solution.

https://medium.com/cargoxio/cargox-and-the-globalink-and-global-value-network-partner-to-bring-the-smart-b-l-solution-to-d505893294cf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: