Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie Lee sold off his LTC. Interesting  (Read 734 times)
coin163 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:50 AM

How would that impact price and confidence of Litecoins?

It’s quite strange. People saying he thinks it’ll fall so he’s out to not lose cash.
But as Charlie said in his post he's selling so that he's more able to support LTC.
I still believe in him and keep support by LTC and you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

Charlie Lee was bousting LTC just weeks ago, with the upcoming Litecoinevents, thanks for sharing was thinking about buying some Litecoin, but in the scheme of things, i'm guessing Bitcoin Cash or coins that that have more features.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:20:11 AM

Charlie Lee says that he sold out all his litecoins , but certainly he just wants to dump price , and buy them more cheaper ! Donnot listen to Charlie , he is manipulates to you.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

Those are interesting news, and I was not aware of it. Since he talked about Coinbase listing bcash, I guess those are pretty recent news. I have no problems with his actions, and I think they are well justified. He is now completely impartial, and free to develop litecoin as he has been doing during all these years. I can't blame him, and it was a good decision in my opinion. I hold a few litecoins, and I will continue doing so because my trust in the project was not affected at all.

kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

Its just that he understands market cycle and has taken profits when he thought the price was right for him. In no way I think he will abandon the project. His holdings were his personal and he is free to do what ever he wants with them.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:31:41 AM

I believe that LTC has outgrown the importance of just one person.
He's a free person and can do whatever he wants. But LTC is stable anyway. I'm now using mostly LTC in my transactions due BTC ridiculous fees.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Hariz

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:45 AM

Poor guy - he already faced a heavy backlash on reddit after he posted this.
I guess people don't want to believe anything he says or does anyway.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

It wont affect because certainly there are already new tons of whales holding the coin and would buy Charlies ltc
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Charlie Lee sold LTC, which was clearly a negative signal for the market, which could lead to a sharp decline in LTC, and perhaps he felt the price of LTC was too high.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:37:59 AM

"Poor guy?" If a CEO pumped a stock price and then dumped everything at an ATH, he'd likely be under investigation for price manipulation.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

Vitalik Buterin who founded etherium had sold his Eth stack long time ago. It did no mean that the development around etherium stopped. Its Lee's personal choice. I am not bothered because of this.

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:52:28 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:38:00 PM by psycodad

It’s quite strange. People saying he thinks it’ll fall so he’s out to not lose cash.
But as Charlie said in his post he's selling so that he's more able to support LTC.

That move certainly makes coblee one of the more if not most noble and honourable minds in the crypto screne of today.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

"Poor guy?" If a CEO pumped a stock price and then dumped everything at an ATH, he'd likely be under investigation for price manipulation.

Yup! And Because he is a well-known person on Litecoin many would thing that it is a manipulation kind of thing and posting something like that would sure get so much attention or other people would go and sell their LTC because of a sudden selling of LTC by Charlie right now the price of Litecoin would be $333.51 USD, And in my opinion he can do what ever he wants with he's litecoin but it is a kind of shock for other people and it is a feeling of kind of set up.
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Wah.. all the best Charlie Lee.
some people will support you(Litecoin), and some people will don like you(Litecoin).
very interesting article. Smiley
I believe that Litecoin will have good future.
How you guys think about it ??
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

That move certainly makes coblee one of the more if not most noble and honourable minds in the crypto screne of today.

What a great dev, first he pumps then he dumps it all.
A move that would put him into legal trouble in the real world, is being applauded here in the cryptoworld.  Roll Eyes
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:06 PM

For me, If he wants to support LTC he should buy more LTC. Selling off all his LTC has already contributed in its drop in value. I support the person that said, he did that to avoid an imminent negative trend of LTC.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:06:06 PM

You know, every charlie's tweet about the price has a great response on the market, no matter of which currency he is talking about - ltc or another Grin
Maybe the price will go down soon. And I dont know - sell now or not. The only thing I know - is that I will support litecoin. It just would be pleasant to buy more ltc at the same btc amount Cheesy

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

With the influence that he has I do think that he is either doing a favor to some of whales to buy in or just stressing out the market to see how it goes. Wink

Either way he can do it and let's see the outcome.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:27:33 PM

I think this is a sign to the fall of litecoin, I'm waiting for the fall, because I want to buy litecoin cheaper, it's a good coin and it needs to be kept, at the current rate I can not yet take.
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

We can't know about his words trust or liar. But litecoin always is the Queen behind BTC and ETH in the last long.
People still trust LTC even Lee something speak shock things than support Litecoin.
Now he dump all his Litecoin for cash to enjoy his loyal life. That's awesome if he can do as he told that all focus to develop Litecoin. Only time can answer for this.
Let's wait and see
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: