Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin predictions  (Read 2395 times)
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

Your prediction to Spectrecoin?
My prediction, with marketcap and volum, is US$ 3,00 for dec-31 and US$ 9,00 until feb-2018

I think your prediction is about as spot on as any I could make.  If it hit those numbers in that time frame I would not be surprised at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

Is this a erc20 coin?

haha no man.. it was a fork of some coin, but it has its own direction in development.

Yeah, as soon as I posted that I regretted it. Silly question really now that I think about it. Sorry Smiley
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

I can see it hit $100 in 2018.

What makes you say that?

I am quite certain no one hides your IP address where you access the network better than SpectreCoin with TOR network integrated natively in its client.
It is the only coin that has got OBFS4 feature that masks your usage of TOR network to providers and goverment.

Hey, Automaitcally Adjusted Ring Signatures and Stealth Staking anyone?

I Bet NONE Has.

Thats why with a proper awareness - XSPEC is a coin of 2018

Because the coin has amazing developers, the technology is amazing. The supply is low, the market cap is still low. This coin has it all.
Meth9275

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:52:02 PM

It's simple :
1- Good community
2- already high level tech.  With Ring signatures, TOR+OBFS4
3- project under radar with low price
4-very good devs
5- incredible roadmap

So 2018 is the year of XSPEC
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:57:02 PM

I believe in Spectrecoin as well.

So, i just bought some coins.

Also, think right now's a good time to fill your bags with some xspec Smiley

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

In my opinion it's a pretty interesting and promising project. I believe in this project because there is a strong team there. But it's already has a very high price to get in now.

floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

In my opinion, I think that a lot of XSPEC's future price is dependent on how dangerous it becomes to use cryptocurrencies, which is dependent on how much of a governmental regulatory crackdown the marketplace suffers.

Personally, I think that central banks and governments are not going to sit idly by and let these cryptos take away their currency controls, their inflationary power, and their ability to track spending (which greatly helps with taxation). As such, I'm anticipating a severe and worldwide crackdown sometime in the future. Probably not 2018, but I bet it'll happen between 2020 and 2024 during the next U.S. presidential term.

McAfee shares my opinion that privacy coins are going to do well in 2018.

The development team is doing a very good job of putting out quality technology, while the grass roots community is doing a great job marketing the coin to raise awareness and doing things like improving the website. The community also does a great job of rallying together to overcome whatever obstacle presents itself, including raise funds (the lead developer has a lot of praise for how well the community bands together to make sure things get done).

As such, given how the marketplace is now, I fully anticipate the $2 threshold to be breached and the coin to hold steady above that point between end of Christmas and end of January. By the end of 2018 I anticipate the coin to be $5 at least. And in the event of a post-2018 regulatory crackdown, I except the coin to suffer for a very short time as people panic sell out of less secure coins, which will themselves crash into nothing, and then soar in price.

I might add that I've tried to make sure all my estimates are very conservative. I suppose you could say I'm stating the low end of the spread. And, of course, things could change and cause a different result. But based on what I've seen and how I expect governments to respond to cryptocurrencies, I fully expect SpectreCoin to do very well while the less secure coins start falling off. And I most certainly do not think XSPEC is a shitcoin. Oh, and I don't think the coin has a price that's too high to get into right now, not considering where I expect the coin to end up in the next year or two.
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.

Except that Spectrecoin is a solid coin any way you look at it.

But, don't let me stop you from accepting or rejecting coins based on how some forum posters' comments make you feel, instead of doing actual research of your own to verify the facts.  Let me know how that investment strategy works out for you.

Again, you need some reading comprehension skills.  You will learn that when you complete your GED.  I said:

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at itThen, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit.

Another reason why I don't listen to people spamming their shitcoin, their followers can't even read.

Again, my predictions.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

Have a good day, that's my last post on this shitty thread
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

Until about a week ago Spectrecoin had near bottomed out in price and has passed its one year anniversary proving that it is so anonymous that no one has heard of it. This coin is powered only by community funding as the ICO raised less then enough to pay one semesters tuition at an American Colleges and at an 86 Satts ICO price, it still ranks 5th in ROI amongst all ICO’s in history. What keeps this diverse cult of a community going is a lot something very intriguing. Spectrecoin development has confirmed the cryptography behind releasing untraceable staking in Q1 2018. Therefore, when looking at the current Spectrecoin blockchain, the public addresses, along with the richest will become default stealth addresses. This means staking will be untraceable, and not recorded on the blockchain. Therefore, we will have no idea where the supply is coming from, just the amount that exists in circulation. Picture this as physical cash, we know how much has been printed, (in an ideal world of course) yet we have no idea where it is, just how much exists in circulation. Taking this to an even further level, we will not know which addresses are heavily staking the majority production. Therefore for all we know, one address could be staking 99% of the Spectrecoin and no one would have any idea.

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Long Live Spectrecoin
even if we assume that most of the coins are from a developer, then it would be better than a third-party person. The probability of different fork splitings would be less, like in bitcoins, such as cash, gold, and so on. In general, the goal of the project is to make anonymous transactions, and pumping a soap bubble

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
rainangel7

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

I can't find anything bad about xspec, expect for the richlist that fortunatelly will be "removed" soon
srqrebel

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:19:41 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 12:41:31 AM by srqrebel

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.

Except that Spectrecoin is a solid coin any way you look at it.

But, don't let me stop you from accepting or rejecting coins based on how some forum posters' comments make you feel, instead of doing actual research of your own to verify the facts.  Let me know how that investment strategy works out for you.

Again, you need some reading comprehension skills.  You will learn that when you complete your GED.  I said:

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.  Then, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit.

Another reason why I don't listen to people spamming their shitcoin, their followers can't even read.

Again, my predictions.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

Have a good day, that's my last post on this shitty thread

LMAO!!!  You KimJungUnFanboy are the one who lacks reading comprehension. I addressed your unfounded allegation "then, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit" when I said "Except that Spectrecoin is a solid coin any way you look at it."

You would never have said any such thing in relation to Spectrecoin if you had actually bothered to look at it in the first place, because you would be well aware that the tech is some of the best of its kind.  My observation still stands, that you let your feelings about forum posts guide your decisions.  Your shitty price predictions for a coin that has impressive privacy and anonymity technology, can only be explained by the fact that you failed to look at the tech.  (Or, maybe you are an Onionhead running scared.)

Say, did you get your "education" in North Korea, by any chance?  Grin Grin Grin

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:46:49 AM

I believe Spectrecoin could easily be $100 by next Christmas. This coin has been quite because of a tech first policy. No flash, no hype. Now they have a year of challenges overcome. Low supply, low market cap, low price, revolutionary technology, genuine organic growth, community driven, 100% anonminity from start to finish, devs with over 10years experience in the field. So open source that it's been copied by other coins. Just listed on a decentralized exchange (bisq.io), in addition to several  others. Oh and did I mention the next release will allow stealth transactions  with exchanges! Seriously what more could you want from a coin these days.
iopinion

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

Is spectrecoin still a good buy at this price? Or should I wait for sometime to buy some during the next selloff?
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:35 AM

Is spectrecoin still a good buy at this price? Or should I wait for sometime to buy some during the next selloff?

Probably.  Right now it seems to be fluctuating with the price of bct.  So you're probably looking at the floor right now, but its impossible to say.  All it takes is a solitary dump from an impatient person for the price to drop again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:21:13 AM

I see that the spectrecoin is the same as the other small altcoin, I do not see any good development from it, only a few months may survive. look like UAH, which at first amaze me, but it can only last a few months, and then become very small.

srqrebel

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:53:06 AM

In the long run, you will probably wish you had loaded up on XSPEC while was still a steal at under $2, regardless of where the price ends up in the short term.  This coin holds promise as a top privacy coin in the long term (and possibly sooner, if word gets around).

That said, predicting short term price movements is very difficult.  A lot of times, undervalued coins like XSPEC will surge, then drop back and consolidate, then do a spectacular moon shot.  It looks like this pattern is developing currently in xspec; the second leg up could be breathtaking.

But like the poster above mentioned, all it would take is for a weak hand to dump a large quantity, and it would go the other direction.

kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:07:11 AM

Your prediction to Spectrecoin?
My prediction, with marketcap and volum, is US$ 3,00 for dec-31 and US$ 9,00 until feb-2018

I'm not too hot on any coin where they sold 95% to investors at an ICO. I think if a project, especially a coin can't find support within the community then it does not deserve to succeed in an ICO. Such elitist crap runs counter to the counter revolution that is driving all crypto. My 0.2
srqrebel

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:26:34 AM

I'm not too hot on any coin where they sold 95% to investors at an ICO. I think if a project, especially a coin can't find support within the community then it does not deserve to succeed in an ICO. Such elitist crap runs counter to the counter revolution that is driving all crypto. My 0.2

Wait, so you are saying you would prefer that the project management would have retained control over a larger portion of the initial supply of coins?  Who exactly are you calling elitist?

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:46:07 AM

2018 would be a great year for a solid coin as spectrecoin.with its ambitious roadmap on privacy and decentralization in one which put xspec to no. 6 crypto i can only hope for its quantum leap nxt year.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

I keep hearing they have a great team. What makes their team great?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: