Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2908 times)
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

I see that you guys have a very good campaign for generosity and a signature campaign. In my opinion, you are moving in the right direction, first you need to draw people's attention to the project, and then launch Ico. By the way, when do you plan to launch and will there be any bonus for the purchase?

First thank you for supporting us. But we have no ICO plan, and our core functions Token Creation and Predict were fully developed, mainnet have already online on December 2017  Wink
Not the first project of similar subject. But I think if at you it turns out to involve with something developers to dapp, then you have every chance to take the place in this sphere of work. In any a case, we learn in the near future.
DAPP is just one of our core functions, our another core functions are token creation (onlined and the easiest), predict (onlined and decentralized) and token market(developing). https://assetfun.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

Are the team planning to work with big exchanges after the ICO ends?  We'll be joining the bounty campaigns. Goodluck on  project and When will the ICO sale starts?
We are not doing ICO Grin Grin  We are now listed on allcoin, other exchanges are on schedule  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, if the project has no ICO then where do the team get their funds to support the financial needs of this project? and how long do you think this project can run?

I agree with you buddy and you have a good questions for this project. Furthermore, how can the dev team continue to developed of this plattform if they don't need ICO? Or they have already enough funds for this project? I hope it will be answered by the bounty manager so we can have more knowledge for this.
We are a community guiding project, and you must know that there are many projects didn't have ICO. You can see our token allocation that 20% for dev team to ensure long term running.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?
Yes we have no ICO Wink The airdrop is still onlive, it will be closed by April 30th. Here is the details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
The airdrop is still onlive, it will be closed by April 30th. Here is the details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Its nice to know there is another promising project in the market.Hopefully they will offer rewards or bounties  for followers and prospect investors.Another crypto coin to follow.Hoping this project will gain more investors.I will surely follow for project success soon,waiting for airdrops to gain  project popularity.
Thank you, we appreciate that.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

I need to know more about this project because this is still new platform. Just being curious, does this project like an ethereum because the platform can also make a token by using the platform?
Ethereum is a platform that anyone can create erc20 token on it, but ethereum won't offer any other services for now.
While ASSETFUN is more than a token creation platform, our goal is to tokenize traditional assets in real world, connecting those assets with blockchain, that is why ASSETFUN is also a token market platform, token market enabling direct exchange among tokens. ASSETFUN, BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE, that it what we want to do.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

As I understand the idea of this project, it is easier for ordinary users to use crypto and tokens, and indeed the entire blockchain system. This is of course very interesting. Will you have a training video or something like that?
Yes we will make a video, and if your have more creative idea or different understanding of ASSETFUN, you are welcomed to make one and contact us: telegram group https://t.me/assetfun
And our mainnet is online https://assetfun.net/
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

I really like your project, but I do not understand what your coin is different from other similar projects?
Many difference, like ASSETFUN mainnet https://assetfun.net/ already online, and the algo dpos, block time 3s, transfaction fee 0.01, framwork graphene etc.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
Best is to just follow bounty campaign man maybe you can even join telegram bounty to ensure you earn more maybe you should check the telegram bounty section is not much work to get more stakes just follow and stay active
We will have telegram bounty later, and our mainnet https://assetfun.net/ is online on December 2017, that makes AFT better than many pure empty coins i guess.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Friends, I agree with you, it would be desirable to receive airdrop on such interesting coin. It is also interesting to ask developers whether it is planned in future bounty campaign?
We are planning content creation campaign and telegram bounty on next month  Wink
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

This projec have running from long time ago, i am not sure that we have airdrop at this time. But do AssetFun have listing at any exchange?
AFT is listing on allcoin, bcex and iquant.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

I see that you guys have a very good campaign for generosity and a signature campaign. In my opinion, you are moving in the right direction, first you need to draw people's attention to the project, and then launch Ico. By the way, when do you plan to launch and will there be any bonus for the purchase?

First thank you for supporting us. But we have no ICO plan, and our core functions Token Creation and Predict were fully developed, mainnet have already online on December 2017  Wink
Hmm no ICO plan, but the it's fully developed, how is that possible admin? Please enlighten me about this one because I'm curious about this project and how will it succeed throughout its lifetime.
We are a community guiding project, and you must know that there are many projects didn't have ICO. You can see our token allocation that 20% for dev team to ensure long term running.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

Are the team planning to work with big exchanges after the ICO ends?  We'll be joining the bounty campaigns. Goodluck on  project and When will the ICO sale starts?
We are not doing ICO Grin Grin  We are now listed on allcoin, other exchanges are on schedule  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, if the project has no ICO then where do the team get their funds to support the financial needs of this project? and how long do you think this project can run?

I agree with you buddy and you have a good questions for this project. Furthermore, how can the dev team continue to developed of this plattform if they don't need ICO? Or they have already enough funds for this project? I hope it will be answered by the bounty manager so we can have more knowledge for this.

Well, I think the team already think about that situation that the ICO is very needed to endorse the significance and importance of this project. In some point, I'm just confused on how it really works since their platform is to predict the up coming situations since I don't even know there some one to predict. I hope someone will response my question. Thanks.
Assetfun has several cores, token creation, token market, predict and DAPP. Predict is just one of them. The most important is token creation(onlined) and token market(developing).
Comparing with ethereum, Ethereum is a platform that anyone can create erc20 token on it, but ethereum won't offer any other services for now. While ASSETFUN is more than a token creation platform, our goal is to tokenize traditional assets in real world, connecting those assets with blockchain, that is why ASSETFUN is also a token market platform, token market enabling direct exchange among tokens. ASSETFUN, BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE, that it what we want to do.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

SO, basically AssetFun is about a blockchain that featuring smart contract and building Dapp like ethereum does?
It will be hard to compete with others project that even with huge community supporters and developers didn't succeed yet in delivering alternative well work product for ethereum.
Assetfun has several cores, token creation, token market, predict and DAPP.
Comparing with ethereum, Ethereum is a platform that anyone can create erc20 token on it, but ethereum won't offer any other services for now. While ASSETFUN is more than a token creation platform, our goal is to tokenize traditional assets in real world, connecting those assets with blockchain, that is why ASSETFUN is also a token market platform, token market enabling direct exchange among tokens. ASSETFUN, BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE, that it what we want to do.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
I think that you are right with your point. The ANN thread should have been presented more nicely, its very plain, simple and not very informative.
Thank you for your advice, we will improve it.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
Will be possible audiences very little, but it won't cancel the fact that target after all the project will find. And who knows, she will be how active and what will bring to the project? Suddenly in a small part of community there will also be a good large share of powerful investors?
The project focused on development, only after the mainnet is onlined they start to do the publicity, the bounty is to attract more attention for the project.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

AssetFun is a project which offers great blockchain based services to generate Dapps. This project will surely attract many investors as it has a great concept behind it. They are aimed to generate a platform which is stable and secure to make a blockchain based platform which is user-friendly and easy to use and also has low fees. This makes this project more unique and promising for investors.

Amazing, not many people understand what ASSETFUN wants to do is BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE, but you do  Grin Grin
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

Will be possible audiences very little, but it won't cancel the fact that target after all the project will find. And who knows, she will be how active and what will bring to the project? Suddenly in a small part of community there will also be a good large share of powerful investors?
Yes, I do agree with you for some reason. But, a small part could be a risk that if someone on the communities keep FUDing and all these peoples were not fully believe.
Thank you, what ASSETFUN needs is more attention, as the team focused on development, mainnet https://assetfun.net/ is onlined, just don't want to boost a pure empty project.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

I think now is the time for such projects that bring together the world of ordinary people and the world of crypt. I hope the project will be implemented.
Two core functions is already onlined can be implemented, token creation and predict. The token market and DAPP is developing.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.
Are you saying the eco system?
Users with token can enjoy all the services, products and rights and interests in the shared ecosystem.
By participating in the ASSETFUN blockchain, users can bring rich traffic and resources to enterprises to help them grow. Enterprises benefit from community and can share dividends with community through the ASSETFUN blockchain system, realizing mutual benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: