Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRT??  (Read 533 times)
Baka01 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:23 PM

In which coin would you invest if you had 5000$ ?

ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRT??
seniorPreSaleInvestor

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

To guys, ADA is just a bulk of shit of japanese scam. My fund of 135K cannot be refunded till now because what so-called their technical issue  Cry. They registered many shell company around the world and they just do marking and sales. Don't feed them fat ... if you have enough $$$, invest into proven coins ONLY

Baka01 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

To guys, ADA is just a bulk of shit of japanese scam. My fund of 135K cannot be refunded till now because what so-called their technical issue  Cry. They registered many shell company around the world and they just do marking and sales. Don't feed them fat ... if you have enough $$$, invest into proven coins ONLY

ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRP??

Thanks for this information i didn't know.

I love XRP , and VERGE seems promising. but what about others? i'd like to get some more informations from people who invested
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

I love XRP , and VERGE seems promising. but what about others? i'd like to get some more informations from people who invested

EMC2 is now popular and DGB has been quite silent for this moment. But don't forget that DGB is still promising, I have invested to DGB and it's still undervalued so given a chance that almost all those low valued coins are pumping, VERGE and DGB is now my other choice when it comes to adding it to my portfolio. I have DGB before but I sold it already and now I'm preparing myself to get it again.
Baka01 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

EMC2 is now popular and DGB has been quite silent for this moment. But don't forget that DGB is still promising, I have invested to DGB and it's still undervalued so given a chance that almost all those low valued coins are pumping, VERGE and DGB is now my other choice when it comes to adding it to my portfolio. I have DGB before but I sold it already and now I'm preparing myself to get it again.

Do you think in 1 year , end of 2018 , both can reach 10$?
I remember ETH being at 7$ december 2016 , and XRP at 0.006$
it gives hope , but not sure they ll have that much success
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

Out of those you have listed I would select

bitbay

possibly some

blocknet
byteball

some outside chances with small caps and long histories that are planning revival

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:26:58 PM

Most of them were significantly pumped today (verge) or very recently. Currently it's not a good thing to invest right now.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:28:52 PM

To guys, ADA is just a bulk of shit of japanese scam. My fund of 135K cannot be refunded till now because what so-called their technical issue  Cry. They registered many shell company around the world and they just do marking and sales. Don't feed them fat ... if you have enough $$$, invest into proven coins ONLY

ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRP??

Thanks for this information i didn't know.

LOL
you may regret listening to this bullshit
i was talking about cardano since 2 months ago, and users like him ruined an opportunity for many people
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

ADA and NXT.
ADA has a future and NXT is already in line to compete with Ethereum.
But again BTC, ETH, XMR, BCH, LTC are still the best investments out there.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

I think ada, nxt, aion, universa and xrp are the ones that can potentially grow big in the next year, always try to back solid projects.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

Gun to my head VERGE and NXT in that category. However I would add XRB to that list too they are making waves right now and I expect them to make even bigger waves next year! They are already top 50 in mcap without having a big exchange the sky is the limit after the fact.

Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:37:44 PM

bitbay

possibly some

blocknet
byteball

some outside chances with small caps and long histories that are planning revival

Hey CH I know you are bullish on bitbay, I assume you have some Cool. The community seems thin on the ground, the team is small, and not sure how deep their funding is.   Just curious why you are bullish and what milestones are you watching for to keep the faith on bay.

TY
miningbabapk

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

I think in 2018 Verge will up to 12-20 USD. So my vote with Verge Hodl.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:44:33 PM

Some other things to think about when trying to decide where coins  might be next year

What do you think total size of the market will be next year and why?

where where will the money flow and why?  Aside from the big names which will get a lot of the new money what tech will take off next year and why?  Will people hear about it?  Doesn't matter if you are selling the best thing since slice bread if it is poorly marketed it will suffer.

If you are in do you have an exit stratgey so you can get out some of your bucks should a stampede to the exit happen?
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:09 PM

I would not invest in Verge anymore, it was less than one cent a few days ago, why would you invest now that the price has came up by more than 1000%?

it is insane, i would not do it, and Digibyte is only being pumped by the Japanese community, nothing more, just look out what is happening on reddit.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

DGB would be the best but looks like right now they have low volume.. Why not invest your money from top 20 altcoin instead ethereum bitcoin cash monero and ETC would be the best choice if you split your money and invest to them.. since the price is getting more increases due to more people are interested in cryptocurrency..
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:48:17 PM

Some other things to think about when trying to decide where coins  might be next year

What do you think total size of the market will be next year and why?

where where will the money flow and why?  Aside from the big names which will get a lot of the new money what tech will take off next year and why?  Will people hear about it?  Doesn't matter if you are selling the best thing since slice bread if it is poorly marketed it will suffer.

If you are in do you have an exit stratgey so you can get out some of your bucks should a stampede to the exit happen?
Good point, better to think about the project where the dev will be heading, if those selected coins have new updates and promise product next
year then better to buy and hold but if this is just cause of pumped group or because of some corrections with btc value then we should assess
carefully.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

bitbay

possibly some

blocknet
byteball

Hey CH I know you are bullish on bitbay, I assume you have some Cool. The community seems thin on the ground, the team is small, and not sure how deep their funding is.   Just curious why you are bullish and what milestones are you watching for to keep the faith on bay.

TY

Hey no need for assumptions I would not ever be mentioning for others to invest in a project I would not buy myself. I have a bit but by no means a whale in that one. Strangely circumstances have happened that i unintentionally hold greater % in many other projects. Those are more gambles though so i do not recommend to others.

As with any of these projects they are as good as their top designer and developer. I can give you 500000 average people in a team VS one master conceptual designer and coder - who will create the supreme crypto currency. Most of these other team have created NOTHING they have spouted a lot of hot air and fancy shit that 99.9999% of people on this board have no idea if it is even possible. I mean some teams have published white papers with problems that apparently would require achievements worthy of 3 nobel prizes lol..

Money is great but it is not as useful as you think in this arena... you can't just go out and buy this talent easily. There are not lots of people on this level available to work right now. Also in my experience a lot of high functioning people are pretty fucking weird creatures and prone to a lot of other mental issues that make them difficult to work with for most average people. Even more weird a lot of them are not driven by financial reward and can not be bought and set to work as easily as you think even if you locate them.

DZ (bay dev) has been rock since the start - his progress has been solid and updates are frequent and stable the project has a LOT of very useful features that most other projects dont come close. I mean download their wallet (not the qt ) and have a look at it examine all features. Features that are there and REAL

I am not a bitbay nutjob and focus only on that project there are a handful of great projects that are still great value i mention them in my real projects thread. I am also not an eggs in one basket guy either so even if i considered it head and shoulders above all other projects for its value then i don't have that personality that dares risk all on one thing only. I like to be spread over many projects that i think have a chance. But yes I still feel bay is the best value project here.

Bay is expanding its team and the funding (in bay) is there.

Of course the same rules applies to bitbay as any other token or coin - do your own research and decide yourself don;t listen to anyone else  to make the final decision. If you do not do your own homework you will lose your money quickly. I do not predict the future like anyone else this is simply my view not anything more than that. Reseach and see what you think for yourselves. You dont like bay after that fine go and check out other projects and compare.

cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

This jackass is clearly talking out of his ass. The reputation of ADA precedes them and it's going to be a huge presence in the crypto-market in the upcoming years.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

ADA and NXT most probably but I don't really feel like investing into them. The 5K is lot of money to invest in the crypto :-) As you can easily convert them into millions! Anyway thats just part of motivation but I would really go with ETH (primary currency) and then diving the rest hold of the investment into coins like Ripple and NEM. Thats the best list because they have good points of development and they are working hard behind the projects. With the recent spiked market capitalism we can continuously have watch on them and the are already proving themselves as currency of worthiness. So my focus will be always on the ETH, XRP and NEM. Starting with them I will invest at least 60% in ETH and then 20-20% in the remaining coins. What do you think about my speculation!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀