Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Key Reasons Why DeepOnion Will Become The Top Anoncoin In 2018  (Read 231 times)
cascano (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:41:56 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 11:34:13 AM by cascano

4 Key Reasons Why DeepOnion Will Become The Top Anoncoin In 2018

I have been a crypto investor for just over 6 months now. Six months in crypto is a short period, but in these few months I have educated myself and have grown to be a real crypto enthusiast. I always consider myself a ‘hipster’ in the crypto community as I am always searching for that underdog cryptocurrency that can rise to the top.

Many nights I’ve sat in the dark scrolling through coinmarketcap looking at every possible coin there is with a market cap below 20 million USD. Many times have I read the whitepapers of coins from which I thought, these will never make it.

After about one month of scrolling through the coinmarketcap list, I was about to focus my attention on something else, until I found this beauty called DeepOnion. At first the name struck me as quite funny, but after reading their plans for 2018 and looking at the things they have already accomplished, I was sold.

DeepOnion is a diamond in the rough. And here are 4 reasons why:

1. COMMUNICATION

As we all know, a good crypto project not only needs good technology, but also needs an active and growing community. The way DeepOnion (or DO) grows its community is truly genious. See, most crypto coins grow their community by placing an invite link to chat groups like Slack, Telegram, Ryver, Discord, etc. on their website. These chat groups are useful in the beginning, but tend to get messy quick as the number of users increases. It is not often that you have to go through 200 messages in these chat groups of which only 10 messages are of importance to the project.

DeepOnion takes a different approach. Instead of communicating through these chat apps, DO created the DeepOnion forum. This forum lets DO users from all over the world connect with eachother and allow them to share ideas on how to improve DO technology, tackle marketing, post design propositions, and many other topics. The structurized manner in which these forum posts are classified make it an easy forum for both veterans and newcomers to educate themselves on the DeepOnion project.

2. MARKETING

The DeepOnion forum not only serves as a communication tool, but is also apprehended as a marketing tool. The users of DeepOnion forum get DeepPoints for reading, commenting and creating new threads. These DeepPoints are converted to Onion tokens every sunday and are automatically sent to the appropriate Onion wallet addresses.

Thus users of the forum get rewarded for being active, which in turn grows the community, which in turn increases the interest in DeepOnion. It’s a win-win marketing strategy and they know it.

On top of these DeepPoints, DO organizes weekly bounty campaigns for the best article, meme or video. Looking at the current price of DeepOnion standing at $3.00, and looking at the bounty program rewards for the 22nd week (of 40 weeks in total), we see that a decent meme can get you about $150 already. The bounty for the best meme of the week is the lowest reward you can get. Writing a good article can get you around 100 Onions which amounts to $300. Not bad for a day's work right.

But, the best is yet to come. To distribute the Onion tokens the team behind DeepOnion took a different approach. Instead of launching an ICO to distribute Onion tokens amongst the population, DO launches a weekly airdrop.

And I must say : the airdrops are F-E-N-O-M-I-N-A-L !!

Currently the airdrops are in the 23rd week of 40 planned weekly airdrops in total. For those of us who fear that all Onion tokens are already distributed I say fear not!

In the first 16 rounds of the airdrops, DeepOnion dropped 3.2 million Onions to the active airdrop users. Calculating this price with the current $3.00 per Onion token this amounts to roughly 9.6 million USD that was distributed amongst the active DeepOnion population.

Better yet, in rounds 16 to 40 of the airdrop, the DeepOnion team will distribute another 6.8 million to the active airdrop members, amounting to another 20.4 million USD that will be airdropped in the following weeks.

Details on how to apply to these airdrops can be found on their website using the following link : https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Through these bounty programs, Deeppoints and Airdrops, the DeepOnion community continues to grow everyday. And because of the incentive to be active, the community is amongst the best I have seen in crypto projects. The DeepOnion community is built on a strong base of active users which will prove to be a foundation for the future.

3. FULL ANONIMITY

I have talked a lot about marketing and bounty programs of DeepOnion, these are the start of the adoption process of a cryptocurrency, but of course everybody knows that the real longterm value of a coin is derived from its technology and usability.

DeepOnion tackles a major financial problem found in both blockchain and non-blockchain markets, namely : transactions can be traced and seen by everybody and third parties can track your every spending. You might not be aware of it, but every action you make online is tracked and stored in databases and this information is sold to big corporations, who use it for commercial reasons; governments, who use it for controlling reasons; or even third parties, who use it for other, possibly malicious reasons.  

As large insititutions are trying to regulate the crypto market, and internet neutrality is at the brink of extinction, the need for anonymous transactions becomes ever so important. DeepOnion guarantees this anonymity by fully integrating their transactions through the Tor Network. The Tor network works by encrypting your IP address through several layers of encryption. Making transactions through the Tor network thus not only encrypts the transactions but also shields the senders’ and recipients’ IP addresses from their peers.

Tor network integration is already implemented in the DeepOnion wallet. However, to further increase the anonymity of the transactions and its users, DeepOnion will release an additional feature called DeepSend. Deepsend will allow users to hide the transaction trace by using a multi-signature method.

Thus, by encrypting the user's wallet, transaction information, and transaction traces; DeepOnion creates a true, fully anonymous cryptocurrency into the market.

4. NETWORK SPEED & FEES

As the main usability of Onion tokens will be to perform anonymous transactions, a fast and trustworthy network is necessary to ensure the longterm usability of the Onion token. Bitcoin was originally created to handle global scale transactions, but as the global adoption rose, bitcoins’ network fell behind.

The average block interval of Bitcoin is about 600 seconds. A block holds a block size of 1 MB. An average transaction block is about 500 Bytes. Thus, 1 MB = 1,000,000 Bytes divided by 600 seconds gives us 1,667 Bytes/second. Since each transaction block is about 500 Bytes, Bitcoin is only able to process 3-4 transactions/second.

For BitcoinCash the block size was improved to 8 MB, this increases the transaction speed to about 8 x 3-4 transactions/second  = 24-32 transactions per second. This is already a major improvement as compared to the speed of the Bitcoin blockchain, but DeepOnion offers more.

DeepOnion has an average block interval of 48 seconds. A block holds 1.5 MB of data. Thus, 1.5 MB = 1,500,000 Bytes divided by 48 seconds = 31,250 Bytes per second. Since each transaction block is about 500 Bytes, the amount of transactions the network can handle per second is about 62.5 transactions/second.

Thus, as a comparison, the DeepOnion network will perform 15 to 20 times faster than Bitcoin and about 2 times faster than BitcoinCash. What an improvement!

On top of the faster transaction speed, DeepOnion also tackles the expensive fees that recently struck Bitcoin. Today, Bitcoins’ average fees have surged to $23. This is completely preposterous as the beauty of the blockchain lies within both the speed of the network and the low fees to add the transactions.

When a transaction is added to the DeepOnion network, a mere fee of $0.004 is applied per transaction, making DeepOnion transaction fees over 5,000 times cheaper than those of Bitcoin.

(Numbers used for these calculations can be found on the forum thread https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-transactions-per-second-can-deeponion-handle.12811/)

So what’s on the agenda for DeepOnion in 2018?

The DeepOnion team has set some impressive goals for 2018 which include the release of mobile wallets for Anroid and iOS in Q1 of 2018, and the support of smart contracts in Q2 of 2018. Check out the roadmap below.

For the design of the new wallet, the DeepOnion team held a design contest on the DeepOnion forum. The winning design can be seen on the images below and they are simply amazing.

It is this kind of devotion that community members have for the DeepOnion project that will make DeepOnion one of the most promising Anonymous cryptocurrency in 2018!

If you are interested in finding out more about the DeepOnion project you can hit me up on the DeepOnion forum : https://deeponion.org/community/members/cascano.8411/ or on the Bitcointalk forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=991063

Thank you for reading this and I hope I will talk to you soon on the DeepOnion forum.

All images rights reserved to DeepOnion forum member Impressive.

If you like this article and would like to support me by sending onions you can findmy onion wallet address here : DZZft1hiFnh8AfkrejvtDTSsCvZ5uo2QsQ
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:00:47 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 06:38:37 PM by cryptohunter

I have no deep onions - although I do like its distributional model if it works until the end as it should.

However although it may do well and i hope that it does. There are 2 anon coins are superior that will prevent it ever becoming the top 1

pivX  the superior anon coins right now by far

their team is far better than onions

xmr (although very expensive now already so make what you  will of that.)

their team are mostly annoying but seem very skilled too.

there are 2 more but i can't recommend them just yet.... but soon...

but full credit to deeponion for creating a wide distributional model and if it completes that fairly i do hope it will become one of the top anon coins.

Also some other anon coins that have a far better team of cryptographers

ak2004

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:08 PM

hello,
I'm looking for the deep onion master/official topic on bitcointalk... sorry search function was not my friend on that one.
can someone please point me in the right direction ?
thanks in advance.
cheers
Crypto Piece

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:04 PM

Interesting project Smiley

If you need more exposure in the crypto and blockchain industry check out my web.
cascano (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:26:15 AM

hello,
I'm looking for the deep onion master/official topic on bitcointalk... sorry search function was not my friend on that one.
can someone please point me in the right direction ?
thanks in advance.
cheers

Sure mate, the official bitcointalk announcement for DeepOnion can be found here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
The official site for DeepOnion is : https://deeponion.org/
The link to the DeepOnion forum website is : https://deeponion.org/community/

Hope this helps you out Smiley

(PS: When you can't find something through the search toolbar in bitcointalk, try searching for it in google and add bitcointalk to ir, this always works for me!)
Ribad

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:21:44 PM

I came in with little over 100$ or no money to this community and am very grateful that supporting this community pays out to the member and when the community is strong and committed this can also be a driving force to be a top altcoin in 2018.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

4 Key Reasons Why DeepOnion Will Become The Top Anoncoin In 2018

I have been a crypto investor for just over 6 months now. Six months in crypto is a short period, but in these few months I have educated myself and have grown to be a real crypto enthusiast. I always consider myself a ‘hipster’ in the crypto community as I am always searching for that underdog cryptocurrency that can rise to the top.

Many nights I’ve sat in the dark scrolling through coinmarketcap looking at every possible coin there is with a market cap below 20 million USD. Many times have I read the whitepapers of coins from which I thought, these will never make it.

After about one month of scrolling through the coinmarketcap list, I was about to focus my attention on something else, until I found this beauty called DeepOnion. At first the name struck me as quite funny, but after reading their plans for 2018 and looking at the things they have already accomplished, I was sold.

DeepOnion is a diamond in the rough. And here are 4 reasons why:

1. COMMUNICATION

As we all know, a good crypto project not only needs good technology, but also needs an active and growing community. The way DeepOnion (or DO) grows its community is truly genious. See, most crypto coins grow their community by placing an invite link to chat groups like Slack, Telegram, Ryver, Discord, etc. on their website. These chat groups are useful in the beginning, but tend to get messy quick as the number of users increases. It is not often that you have to go through 200 messages in these chat groups of which only 10 messages are of importance to the project.

DeepOnion takes a different approach. Instead of communicating through these chat apps, DO created the DeepOnion forum. This forum lets DO users from all over the world connect with eachother and allow them to share ideas on how to improve DO technology, tackle marketing, post design propositions, and many other topics. The structurized manner in which these forum posts are classified make it an easy forum for both veterans and newcomers to educate themselves on the DeepOnion project.

2. MARKETING

The DeepOnion forum not only serves as a communication tool, but is also apprehended as a marketing tool. The users of DeepOnion forum get DeepPoints for reading, commenting and creating new threads. These DeepPoints are converted to Onion tokens every sunday and are automatically sent to the appropriate Onion wallet addresses.

Thus users of the forum get rewarded for being active, which in turn grows the community, which in turn increases the interest in DeepOnion. It’s a win-win marketing strategy and they know it.

On top of these DeepPoints, DO organizes weekly bounty campaigns for the best article, meme or video. Looking at the current price of DeepOnion standing at $3.00, and looking at the bounty program rewards for the 22nd week (of 40 weeks in total), we see that a decent meme can get you about $150 already. The bounty for the best meme of the week is the lowest reward you can get. Writing a good article can get you around 100 Onions which amounts to $300. Not bad for a day's work right.

But, the best is yet to come. To distribute the Onion tokens the team behind DeepOnion took a different approach. Instead of launching an ICO to distribute Onion tokens amongst the population, DO launches a weekly airdrop.

And I must say : the airdrops are F-E-N-O-M-I-N-A-L !!

Currently the airdrops are in the 23rd week of 40 planned weekly airdrops in total. For those of us who fear that all Onion tokens are already distributed I say fear not!

In the first 16 rounds of the airdrops, DeepOnion dropped 3.2 million Onions to the active airdrop users. Calculating this price with the current $3.00 per Onion token this amounts to roughly 9.6 million USD that was distributed amongst the active DeepOnion population.

Better yet, in rounds 16 to 40 of the airdrop, the DeepOnion team will distribute another 6.8 million to the active airdrop members, amounting to another 20.4 million USD that will be airdropped in the following weeks.

Details on how to apply to these airdrops can be found on their website using the following link : https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Through these bounty programs, Deeppoints and Airdrops, the DeepOnion community continues to grow everyday. And because of the incentive to be active, the community is amongst the best I have seen in crypto projects. The DeepOnion community is built on a strong base of active users which will prove to be a foundation for the future.

3. FULL ANONIMITY

I have talked a lot about marketing and bounty programs of DeepOnion, these are the start of the adoption process of a cryptocurrency, but of course everybody knows that the real longterm value of a coin is derived from its technology and usability.

DeepOnion tackles a major financial problem found in both blockchain and non-blockchain markets, namely : transactions can be traced and seen by everybody and third parties can track your every spending. You might not be aware of it, but every action you make online is tracked and stored in databases and this information is sold to big corporations, who use it for commercial reasons; governments, who use it for controlling reasons; or even third parties, who use it for other, possibly malicious reasons.  

As large insititutions are trying to regulate the crypto market, and internet neutrality is at the brink of extinction, the need for anonymous transactions becomes ever so important. DeepOnion guarantees this anonymity by fully integrating their transactions through the Tor Network. The Tor network works by encrypting your IP address through several layers of encryption. Making transactions through the Tor network thus not only encrypts the transactions but also shields the senders’ and recipients’ IP addresses from their peers.

Tor network integration is already implemented in the DeepOnion wallet. However, to further increase the anonymity of the transactions and its users, DeepOnion will release an additional feature called DeepSend. Deepsend will allow users to hide the transaction trace by using a multi-signature method.

Thus, by encrypting the user's wallet, transaction information, and transaction traces; DeepOnion creates a true, fully anonymous cryptocurrency into the market.

4. NETWORK SPEED & FEES

As the main usability of Onion tokens will be to perform anonymous transactions, a fast and trustworthy network is necessary to ensure the longterm usability of the Onion token. Bitcoin was originally created to handle global scale transactions, but as the global adoption rose, bitcoins’ network fell behind.

The average block interval of Bitcoin is about 600 seconds. A block holds a block size of 1 MB. An average transaction block is about 500 Bytes. Thus, 1 MB = 1,000,000 Bytes divided by 600 seconds gives us 1,667 Bytes/second. Since each transaction block is about 500 Bytes, Bitcoin is only able to process 3-4 transactions/second.

For BitcoinCash the block size was improved to 8 MB, this increases the transaction speed to about 8 x 3-4 transactions/second  = 24-32 transactions per second. This is already a major improvement as compared to the speed of the Bitcoin blockchain, but DeepOnion offers more.

DeepOnion has an average block interval of 48 seconds. A block holds 1.5 MB of data. Thus, 1.5 MB = 1,500,000 Bytes divided by 48 seconds = 31,250 Bytes per second. Since each transaction block is about 500 Bytes, the amount of transactions the network can handle per second is about 62.5 transactions/second.

Thus, as a comparison, the DeepOnion network will perform 15 to 20 times faster than Bitcoin and about 2 times faster than BitcoinCash. What an improvement!

On top of the faster transaction speed, DeepOnion also tackles the expensive fees that recently struck Bitcoin. Today, Bitcoins’ average fees have surged to $23. This is completely preposterous as the beauty of the blockchain lies within both the speed of the network and the low fees to add the transactions.

When a transaction is added to the DeepOnion network, a mere fee of $0.004 is applied per transaction, making DeepOnion transaction fees over 5,000 times cheaper than those of Bitcoin.

(Numbers used for these calculations can be found on the forum thread https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-transactions-per-second-can-deeponion-handle.12811/)

So what’s on the agenda for DeepOnion in 2018?

The DeepOnion team has set some impressive goals for 2018 which include the release of mobile wallets for Anroid and iOS in Q1 of 2018, and the support of smart contracts in Q2 of 2018. Check out the roadmap below.

For the design of the new wallet, the DeepOnion team held a design contest on the DeepOnion forum. The winning design can be seen on the images below and they are simply amazing.

It is this kind of devotion that community members have for the DeepOnion project that will make DeepOnion one of the most promising Anonymous cryptocurrency in 2018!

If you are interested in finding out more about the DeepOnion project you can hit me up on the DeepOnion forum : https://deeponion.org/community/members/cascano.8411/ or on the Bitcointalk forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=991063

Thank you for reading this and I hope I will talk to you soon on the DeepOnion forum. Cheesy

All images rights reserved to DeepOnion forum member Impressive.

If you like this article and would like to support me by sending onions you can findmy onion wallet address here : DZZft1hiFnh8AfkrejvtDTSsCvZ5uo2QsQ
Nice overview,I too see the potential that deeponion has but it needs to mature first before he step and try to overthrone the king.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

VERY BIG WARNING ABOUT TOR NETWORK

I have been trying to get the word out from before WannaCry became big news but no one seems to listen.

Being a bad boy I was running a dedicated machine that was using a program that i had written using net-sockets
to scrape information from a web-site via the Tor network so no browser was used on the machine and the program
was just left to run week after week.

Well I picked up a virus that encrypted my files and wanted payment using BTC to be made so that I could get the
key to decrypt my files and this was just as BTC started to take off in terms of price and my assumption is the virus
came from the Tor software itself and not via a back-door in the browser because none was being used.

Yes we know the CIA runs a few exit nodes but i think it goes much deeper than that and after 9/11 many
people have worked out just who the CIA is working for so you have been warned why I would not touch this
DeepOnion coin with a barge poll.

Check out BAT ! Got some good names behind it and the "Brave" browser with a built in wallet uses this token
and it's a very safe browse (Not much calling home) and leaves you in control if you want to earn small amount of
token if you don't mind watching adverts in the pages you view.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:39:49 PM

It won't- airdrop coins are rubbish. Might be wrong, but I still won't put my money on something, which is given out for free

signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

The most important anonymous coin that we are going to have during the next year is just PIVX.
Do not think about deeponion because it is a real ponzi scheme, the only ones who have larger amounts of onions are those who are in the airdrop, the other ones.. they have 1 to 20 onions max.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:33:22 PM

Monero is already used on the Tor network and is more anonymous ,so why do you think Deeponion has something unique to offer in the darkweb community? And why do I need to have at least 100 onion coins in my wallet after joining signature campaign in order to claim the airdrop? I think this is clever ponzi scheme.
cascano (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:36:35 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 10:51:31 AM by cascano

Monero is already used on the Tor network and is more anonymous ,so why do you think Deeponion has something unique to offer in the darkweb community? And why do I need to have at least 100 onion coins in my wallet after joining signature campaign in order to claim the airdrop? I think this is clever ponzi scheme.

It is true that other anonymous cryptocurrencies have implemented the Tor network to shield their users IP address. DeepOnion has also implemented the Tor network, and has already released DeepVault.

To explain DeepVault I would like to quote the user mwinter (from the DeepOnion forum), who has summed it up beuatifuly :

"DeepVault enables you to upload a digital fingerprint of a file, in more technical terms such a fingerprint is called a hash value. This fingerprint is stored forever on the blockchain, the decentralized ledger which keeps track of everything that has ever happened on the DeepOnion network. Let's say you want to send a file to someone and this person needs to be absolutely sure the file has not been messed with. In this case you would upload the fingerprint of the document to the blockchain and the other person could then verify that the document is still, without the slightest shadow of a doubt, the original one. And here it comes: You need to pay a certain amount of Onion, the name of the cryptocurrency on the DeepOnion network, if you want to use this service."

Another added feature to DeepOnion will probably be released at the beginning of Q1 2018, and is called DeepSend.

Basically DeepSend allows you to make transactions through the Tor network, which already hides your IP address and your transaction details, and gives you the ability to hide your transaction trace as well. This can be done by paying a fee of 1 Onion, generating another use case for the Onion token.

The reason you need at least 100 Onion coins in your Onion wallet is to fortify the Onion nodes in the Tor network. The more active Onion nodes in the Tor network, the stronger the network becomes. Currently DeepOnion has 882 active DeepOnion Tor nodes.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more questions just shoot away. I am glad to help.
cascano (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:49:12 AM

The most important anonymous coin that we are going to have during the next year is just PIVX.
Do not think about deeponion because it is a real ponzi scheme, the only ones who have larger amounts of onions are those who are in the airdrop, the other ones.. they have 1 to 20 onions max.

I understand your urge to call something a ponzi scheme. But I recommend you to do your research about DeepOnion and you will soon find out it is not a ponzi scheme but actually a really promising project.

When DeepOnion launched in july 2017, there were a lot of scammers who called the dev a fraud. The team behind DeepOnion had taken 90% pre-mine, so obviously your first instinct is to call it a ponzi scheme. However, this 90% pre-mine is not kept by the developpers to get them rich, but is instead distributed to the active DeepOnion community. The move to award active users with airdrops is not only a good bounty program, but also a very solid marketing program which has led them to gain 67k twitter followers in just 5 months.

DeepOnion is a young coin who has had to deal with ponzi scheme allegations from the beginning. Yet, they have proven to be a legit project with the DeepVault feature already up and running, and a lot more of features to be reeased in 2018, DeepSend being the first one of them.

I advise you to research the DeepOnion project for one day and you will be sold. If not, than that is your opinion and I respect that. But do not come here an shout ponzi scheme when you know nothing about the project.
cascano (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:54:32 AM

I have no deep onions - although I do like its distributional model if it works until the end as it should.

However although it may do well and i hope that it does. There are 2 anon coins are superior that will prevent it ever becoming the top 1

pivX  the superior anon coins right now by far

their team is far better than onions

xmr (although very expensive now already so make what you  will of that.)

their team are mostly annoying but seem very skilled too.

there are 2 more but i can't recommend them just yet.... but soon...

but full credit to deeponion for creating a wide distributional model and if it completes that fairly i do hope it will become one of the top anon coins.

Also some other anon coins that have a far better team of cryptographers

Can you explain to me why you think these anonymous coins will be superior in terms of technology? I would like to hear your opinion about it.
cascano (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

I came in with little over 100$ or no money to this community and am very grateful that supporting this community pays out to the member and when the community is strong and committed this can also be a driving force to be a top altcoin in 2018.

It is true indeed that a strong and active community are key for a cryptocurrency to gain mass adoption. DeepOnion is tackling the marketing and community aspect very well through their bounty programs and DeepOnion Airdrops. Meanwhile, the technology features are being developed actively and almost all of the DeepOnion budget is being directed towards development, rather than expensive and loud marketing campaigns. They have already released DeepVault and are close to releasing the DeepSend feature.

Stay tuned and follow them on twitter Wink

https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx?lang=nl
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

Great article.
Got directed here by
https://medium.com/@seppevangeneugden/why-deeponion-could-be-the-next-big-thing-listing-on-okex-8fa0036e1a44

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

Follow DeepOnion at Twitter: https://twitter.com/GetDeepOnion

And the new Bitcointalk thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5122577

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:06:38 AM

in my experience if an altcoin could really become "top" in its own group (in this case DeepOnion in the group of anonymous coins) then it would have done it already in its first 6 months to 1 year of existence specially when they are hyped a lot and advertised widely all over the internet during that time which DeepOnion did do all of that but it could never become big enough to even get closer to big anon coins such as Monero for example. so i don't see it doing that in the future either.

and lets not forget that DeepOnion, unlike the real anon coins, does not enforce usage of full anonymous features so it can not really compete with those that do.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:16:46 AM

I had invested in DeepOnion when it was around $0.3, I can't remember the exact price, however, I had participated in some airdrops and got a passive amount and I was able to sell most of my Onion at $17 and the rest at $10, $8 probably a little bit lower.
Later, I again bought when it was $2 or lower but this tine I had to count a huge loss although I'm holding most coins till now.

I am very dissatisfied with their delay of DeepSend which was meant to be released earlier although I appreciate the DEV team for their continuous effort to the project. Probably more investors will come once DeepSend os released.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:23:10 PM

in my experience if an altcoin could really become "top" in its own group (in this case DeepOnion in the group of anonymous coins) then it would have done it already in its first 6 months to 1 year of existence specially when they are hyped a lot and advertised widely all over the internet during that time which DeepOnion did do all of that but it could never become big enough to even get closer to big anon coins such as Monero for example. so i don't see it doing that in the future either.

and lets not forget that DeepOnion, unlike the real anon coins, does not enforce usage of full anonymous features so it can not really compete with those that do.

DeepOnion is close to release the code rebase which will allow implementing Lightning network, Segwit, Smart contracts, DeepSend (to send total untraceable transactions)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: