Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this project become the next big thing?  (Read 238 times)
CryptoEnthused (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:02:39 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 06:37:57 PM by CryptoEnthused

I think Neurogress  can be the next big thing in a year. Personally, I haven't seen anything like this.  They develop software to let us control things with our brains. Such technologies can be used by people with disabilities who lost their limbs, to help them use artificial limbs and control them with their mind. It also can be used for entertainment. We can play games and our character would move when we think about it (always dreamed of it). Or we can control any other machinery. There are so many ways to implement this it's even hard to think about it. Of course, it's not the first project of its kind. There were other projects which developed neural interfaces but they are either cost tens of thousands dollar or can not be used to achieve complex objectives or need too much equipment so no avarege person could use it in real life situation. That's why I think neurogress will be a game changer in this field. They can actually bring those technology to masses.

What is your opinion about this whole thing? Looking forward to hearing from you.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:09:25 PM

Havent looked at it

What do they have right now working and functional?
What reason would crytpo investors have to put funds there? what deal are they giving?

How are they distributing their tokens?

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:19:52 PM

I think Neurogress can be the next big thing in a year. Personally, I haven't seen anything like this.  They develop software to let us control things with our brains. Such technologies can be used by people with disabilities who lost their limbs, to help them use artificial limbs and control them with their mind. It also can be used for entertainment. We can play games and our character would move when we think about it (always dreamed of it). Or we can control any other machinery. There are so many ways to implement this it's even hard to think about it. Of course, it's not the first project of its kind. There were other projects which developed neural interfaces but they are either cost tens of thousands dollar or can not be used to achieve complex objectives or need too much equipment so no avarege person could use it in real life situation. That's why I think neurogress will be a game changer in this field. They can actually bring those technology to masses.

What is your opinion about this whole thing? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Too much of describing about the new project instead you can share ann thread and website link here then people will look on it and share their feedback if you want on invest on it.
Explain the cost of tokens if they launch the ICO project with the eqvilent on ETH or bitcoins then we can understand that too.
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

Seems good. Since I was a kid I wanted to play games with my thoughts Smiley I should look at it right now. Include the link next time please so we could know where to search
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:31:53 PM

I visited the http://neurogress.io/ site and this seems like a project with great potential. But also very very complex. Requires quite a lot of money just for the experiments and all. I saw the LinkedIn profile of their CEO and he doesn't seem to have any experience in this field. He is more like a manager for different projects like a dating site. I would have preferred someone from medical background at least. And lastly, I think most of us won't have access to expensive neuro equipment and then the tokens would be also be not very useful to common people. I would not invest in this project as of now. Maybe if they can have partnerships with some well known companies in the neurosciences and robotics field, then I can think about investing some amount.

CryptoEnthused (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

Too much of describing about the new project instead you can share ann thread and website link here then people will look on it and share their feedback if you want on invest on it.
Explain the cost of tokens if they launch the ICO project with the eqvilent on ETH or bitcoins then we can understand that too.

Yeah, I forgot to include the link to their website. Thanks for mentioning, will fix it now
CryptoEnthused (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:16 PM

Havent looked at it

What reason would crytpo investors have to put funds there? what deal are they giving?

How are they distributing their tokens?

They have a device in beta testing. Sorry, I saw a video with a prosthetic arm but don't remember where exactly. I will put it here as soon as I find it.

I think there are a lot of reasons. This technology has a number of use cases where it can be implemented. From gaming to medicine.

Here is how they will distribute tokens: http://neurogress.io/#distribution-of-tokens
CryptoEnthused (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

I visited the http://neurogress.io/ site and this seems like a project with great potential. But also very very complex. Requires quite a lot of money just for the experiments and all. I saw the LinkedIn profile of their CEO and he doesn't seem to have any experience in this field. He is more like a manager for different projects like a dating site. I would have preferred someone from medical background at least. And lastly, I think most of us won't have access to expensive neuro equipment and then the tokens would be also be not very useful to common people. I would not invest in this project as of now. Maybe if they can have partnerships with some well known companies in the neurosciences and robotics field, then I can think about investing some amount.

You are right, very complex but has a lot of potential. As for cost their white paper said that their device will be cheaper 2-5 times than similar neuro interface devices.
Well, as for tokens I agree with you. they are not useful to common people. But that's temporary. IOTA is not very useful now too. But I'm sure in the future the situation will change
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

Looks a good project,investors should look at this maybe in the future it ould be very useful to the disabled persons,just imagine you are using robotic hands to eat controlled by your own mind? very futuristic.
CryptoEnthused (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

Ah, here's the link to that vid where they test the robotic arm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMsAys1ZZU&t=0s
CoinzaiPayment

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Welcome to the Upcoming multi ICO and Lending System
Features
💥ATM Distribution

💥MultiCrypto Currency Credit Card

💥Online Proof of Stake SYSTEM, use your Mobile Phone to MINE

💥Coinzai Exchange

💥LENDING Software
For more information
Visit:
why work with us
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CoinzaiPAYMENT/
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

I think Neurogress  can be the next big thing in a year. Personally, I haven't seen anything like this.  They develop software to let us control things with our brains. Such technologies can be used by people with disabilities who lost their limbs, to help them use artificial limbs and control them with their mind. It also can be used for entertainment. We can play games and our character would move when we think about it (always dreamed of it). Or we can control any other machinery. There are so many ways to implement this it's even hard to think about it. Of course, it's not the first project of its kind. There were other projects which developed neural interfaces but they are either cost tens of thousands dollar or can not be used to achieve complex objectives or need too much equipment so no avarege person could use it in real life situation. That's why I think neurogress will be a game changer in this field. They can actually bring those technology to masses.

Looks like a new innovation is coming into these ICOs artificial intelligence ftw!

onegun

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

I feel https://www.deepbrainchain.org/ is more promising
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

That does look like it's a good idea though those things cost money and the odds of that project having only one developer building scripts for it is not reality.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

If developers take care of their project and advertise it correctly, then this project can become very successful. The idea is very interesting and can be found by many devotees.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
seo-maestro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:23 AM

No success becaise too many russian peolpe in the team of Neurogress, unfortanually
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:55:59 AM

Project sounds very much science fiction, it is difficult to understand if they really have the technological capabilities to deliver what they are promising.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:23:21 AM

the project sounds interesting, but i think it will need much time and money to be actually developped

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: