Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptosocrat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

I think this project needs some more development on their platform and also marketing they have a very great aim and project but they will surely face many competitors in the market.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

Can we get any update how is sale going so far?

I would like to know that too,is presale amount almost sold out.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

I think this project needs some more development on their platform and also marketing they have a very great aim and project but they will surely face many competitors in the market.

Competitors with similar technology? Are there any? I think they have a unique product and they need to take advantage of being the first on the market.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:00:37 PM

Competitors with similar technology? Are there any? I think they have a unique product and they need to take advantage of being the first on the market.

Yeah I haven't really hear anything quite similar.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

From what I see the community is hyping the project a lot Smiley

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.

Marketing will come later on.

Since pre ico already started,you cant neglect that either.But im sure dubtoken team is thinking about everything.

This will be a killer when it reaches exchanges!

Do we know on which exchange it will arrive first?

It is  way too early for those kind of things,and those speculations,as this project is still in the presale phase,and no serious team will announce the exchange before its actually listed.And most exchanges force you to sign NDA anyway.

Yeah, NDA's are something every serious ICO has to think about.
killer9966

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:15:16 PM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.

Since pre ico already started,you cant neglect that either.But im sure dubtoken team is thinking about everything.

It is  way too early for those kind of things,and those speculations,as this project is still in the presale phase,and no serious team will announce the exchange before its actually listed.And most exchanges force you to sign NDA anyway.

What is NDA actually?
djuro74556

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

Yeah they could use a marketing boost.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

@Marissa_Anwar is on the list of the 24 women to “follow” in the blockchain space: https://coinreviews.io/24-women-in-blockchain-crypto-you-should-be-following/

Who is Marissa Anwar tho?

I think she is head of marketing department.

High profile people in dubteam,thats always good to know,and it should reassure investors that they are doing the right thing.and it will bring new ones too.!

Yes they are not some unknown people.

They might not be, but, unfortunately, if you are not balls deep in the crypto world there is a big chance you don't know who they are. If they want to reach the mainstream audience they need to implement a different strategy.

There is wisdom in your words!
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

What is NDA actually?

NDA usually stands for Non Disclosure Agreement or, in other words, keep your mouth shut.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 08:29:25 AM by Gwiazdooka

They mentioned possible competitors,but those are not very serious ones,they are not on the same level as IVEP is,not as game breaking and innovative as this is.So i think nothing to worry about.
UncleT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

@Marissa_Anwar is on the list of the 24 women to “follow” in the blockchain space: https://coinreviews.io/24-women-in-blockchain-crypto-you-should-be-following/

Who is Marissa Anwar tho?

I think she is head of marketing department.

High profile people in dubteam,thats always good to know,and it should reassure investors that they are doing the right thing.and it will bring new ones too.!

Yes they are not some unknown people.

They might not be, but, unfortunately, if you are not balls deep in the crypto world there is a big chance you don't know who they are. If they want to reach the mainstream audience they need to implement a different strategy.

There is wisdom in your words!

Do people care? I understand that the general public would care if the project had some well-known contributors but beyond that, I don't think people would care.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

They mentioned possible competitors,but those are not very serious ones,they are not on the same level as IVEP is,not as game breaking and innovative as this is.So i think nothing to worry about.

i think its the right move,to mention your possible competition in the whitepaper.Every ICO should do the same.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

i think its the right move,to mention your possible competition in the whitepaper.Every ICO should do the same.

I agree,that means you prepared well,and that you are not afraid of the competition!
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

I agree,that means you prepared well,and that you are not afraid of the competition!

I see that a lot of the ICOs that I follow are implementing this, especially when you have a unique idea like this one, mentioning the potential competition can only be a good promotion as you are literally saying 'Look, this is what they do and this is us! You can see for yourselves that we are far superior' Smiley
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

I see that a lot of the ICOs that I follow are implementing this, especially when you have a unique idea like this one, mentioning the potential competition can only be a good promotion as you are literally saying 'Look, this is what they do and this is us! You can see for yourselves that we are far superior' Smiley

It takes believing in your project to do something like that. Don't be afraid of a little competition if the product is good.
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Yes i agree,because you can be sure that they checked competition thoroughly
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?
Svjeckimegacar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

My guess is untill ICO lasts,thats how its usually done.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

My guess is untill ICO lasts,thats how its usually done.

does anyone know up until when the ICO will last?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

It takes believing in your project to do something like that. Don't be afraid of a little competition if the product is good.
Yeah,a little bit of competition is healthy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: