Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Coins to Watch in January?  (Read 3447 times)
kazuya_94 (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:12:54 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:13:26 AM by kazuya_94

In your opinion, what 3 coins have the highest potential to moon in price in January?

Why do you think they will moon?
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:20:41 AM

Why do all people think that everything will grow in January? If bitcoin goes into a strong correction, the question will sound like this:
Which three coins will fall less in January?
stallkerx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

I think request network is a strong pick for january. OmiseGo is also worth looking into
kazuya_94 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

Why do all people think that everything will grow in January? If bitcoin goes into a strong correction, the question will sound like this:

I agree. But lets assume that Bitcoin will be stable.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:52 AM

Right now the best coins to watch will be BCH, DASH and XRP . Bitcoin Cash is getting a good pump these days and have crossed $3500 on coinmarket and $8500 on coinbase. It would be a delight to see how far it goes. DASH has reached $1500 and if BTC doen't spike up then DASH may cross $2000 until the next month. XRP is at it's all time highs at $0.8 and many investors are waiting for it to reach $1 . I am pretty sure there will be a good dump in Ripple when it reaches $1 . Bitcoin is going down right now and it's fees sounds ridiculous to me. Why would anybody want to invest in it anymore seeing it's huge fees.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

Agreed.  Better to choose a coin that has rock solid tech, use case, dev team and community.  The last thing you want is to get stuck in a shit coin that you only planned to ride for a quick return, when the next market crash happens in crypto.  At the same time, pick a deeply undervalued solid coin, so you still have your chance to ride a rocket.

I think I have identified just such a coin: Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Here's why:

Spectrecoin has robust privacy and anonymity features, an active and competent dev team (including an experienced cryptographer), an ambitious roadmap, a vibrant community, and a circulating supply of less than 21 million coins - yet it is insanely undervalued at the moment, at less than $2 per coin.

I have a feeling that first rate privacy coins are going to outperform cryptos as a whole next year, regardless of which way the market goes.  No less of a legend than John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:10:34 AM

I agree with most of the replies on this post. January we will see a huge correction on BTC. The tech is slow and 3x-4x the fees. The coins that will survive or 3 coins to watch would be Cardano, IOTA and BCC. Cardano and IOTA because they are in itself a new breed of platforms (little to no fees and hella fast tx)  and BCC where we might see a huge inverse switch in the BTC community. BTC might drop its #1 spot and a new crypto might arise.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:21:32 AM

Assuming that, I would say then to look out for the other major players like ETH, BCH and LTC. IOTA could also surprise us again probably good idea to look for it too.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

I agree with your opinion, we should not be speculating for months, but for days, and even then it is risky, the market is very fragile in relation to investment at any time the Bear market may appear.
kazuya_94 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:42:36 AM

Assuming that, I would say then to look out for the other major players like ETH, BCH and LTC. IOTA could also surprise us again probably good idea to look for it too.

At this point everything seems inflated and I am not sure at what 'level' I am getting in and what the support line is. If correction happens I might suffer a great loss... For example, TRON was pumped 500%+ in just one week and even though I see the potential I am not willing to buy at this point even if I miss another pump.... the risk of dumping is just too big.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:56 AM

stratis
sys
etc

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

At this point everything seems inflated and I am not sure at what 'level' I am getting in and what the support line is. If correction happens I might suffer a great loss... For example, TRON was pumped 500%+ in just one week and even though I see the potential I am not willing to buy at this point even though I might miss another pump.... the risk of dumping is just too big.
i've got a very similar feeling of dump, that's why holding to bitcoin for now

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:43:47 AM

The best coin in january is Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Dash. But you can see in coinmarketcap some altcoin have increased price, i think in 2018 is years of altcoin.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

In your opinion, what 3 coins have the highest potential to moon in price in January?
it's too far, but we can see today.
and I think the best 3 coins in january are definitely bitcoin, ETH, and Litecoin / BCH.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:09:03 AM

Most of them have already reached moon or are on their way to reach moon. See the charts of dash no one really talks about it much but the prices are already plunging towards a potential  $2k. See the price of ltc already doubled 5 times , eth doubled twice , omg  twice , qtum 5 times i don't get it what else you want.

Stop observing the more you wait the more loss you will gain invest now.
floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:46:30 AM

Assuming that the recent dip in the cryptocurrency markets (especially BTC) isn't the end of this latest bull market and is simply people cashing out for Christmas (to return after Christmas and drive the price up again), then I suspect SpectreCoin (XSPEC), BitCoin Cash (BCH), and LiteCoin will do well (with XSPEC doing the best).

My reasoning is because:

XSPEC is a solid privacy coin that's very undervalued, largely because the community and development team have been focusing on putting out quality technology instead of marketing for quite some time now. Their endeavors have born fruit, too, give their full Tor integration with OBSF4 so it'll work in countries that normally block Tor, the recent incorporation with BISQ, and a lot more. You can learn more about it at their CoinWiki (in my signature) and even at their Slack channel.

LiteCoin is BitCoin Lite, and people who are just getting into cryptocurrency, such as because they just watched something on CNN or talked with a friend one drunken night, are going to reach for it a lot like how people who can't afford gold reach for silver. For this reason, I think LiteCoin will do well.

BitCoin Cash is doing well, and will do well, because its transaction costs and confirmation times are much lower than BitCoin Core's. BCH shows greater promise of being used as a medium of exchange for everyday low cost purchases. For this reason, if BTC doesn't change, I think BCH will eventually surpass BTC. In those places that don't experience a hostile regulatory environment, BCH will likely do very well.

With all that said, in the event of a government regulatory crackdown, which I think is going to happen sometime in the future, the privacy coins are going to be ones that have the greatest value. It'll be the privacy coins, after all, that best protect their users from the regulators.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:09:34 AM

As everyone think coins are going to moon in once we are in 2018, there will be probably crash. We are already in moon

wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

No, i dont think that question is better than op if bitcoin correction.
I think if bitcoin correction, the other altcoin will start growing. As we know that altcoin will down if bitcoin rise so the other side bitcoin correction and the other grow.
3 altcoin that i will choose, bch, eth, xrp or waves.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

Agreed.  Better to choose a coin that has rock solid tech, use case, dev team and community.  The last thing you want is to get stuck in a shit coin that you only planned to ride for a quick return, when the next market crash happens in crypto.  At the same time, pick a deeply undervalued solid coin, so you still have your chance to ride a rocket.

I think I have identified just such a coin: Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Here's why:

Spectrecoin has robust privacy and anonymity features, an active and competent dev team (including an experienced cryptographer), an ambitious roadmap, a vibrant community, and a circulating supply of less than 21 million coins - yet it is insanely undervalued at the moment, at less than $2 per coin.

I have a feeling that first rate privacy coins are going to outperform cryptos as a whole next year, regardless of which way the market goes.  No less of a legend than John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

XSPEC.  Yes.  This.

Awesome tech.  Great community and devs that are delivering.

Also I think that  SYS and IOTA are worth a look. 
Do your own research but I think the tech is worth paying for, and if you aren't interested in any of them at the very least you should dload BLOCKMARKET and BISQ.  They're free and play into all crypo users.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:04:26 PM

Monetha, Cardano and Bitcoin Cash. I will follow these three coins.
I hope everybody makes profitable exchanges  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: