Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:26:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Coins to Watch in January?  (Read 3448 times)
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

You should check the Fast Invest ICO! Already operating FinTech business with amazing team!
XaviN

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:40:41 AM by XaviN

STRAT, SYS, SIA, NEO, SHIFT (a lot of things in january and good coins)

XVG (disappointed in the how they released wraith protocol and lot of FUD, but is going to be big in 2018)

THC (hardfork, new branding, whitepaper in january. Hempcoin could be a suprise this month in growth!)
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

Saying that something Will make us reach, for me seems a bit too greedy. Nothing Will ever make us reach if we wont act this way.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the ways to earn money but wihout our effort again nothing Will happen.

For all who is willing to spend their free time and earn some crypto here is @VIBERATE!

They are giving away 5000VIB tokens daily for participating in promotional activities on Facebook, twitter, bitcointalk,... I was able to earn 3500 VIBe tokens in 30 days.
 Today this means approx.: 1664 dollars.

If you want to learn more about this rewarding system you can find all informations on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

My top three coins for this January are IOTA, OMG, and STRAT. But I will go for IOTA for the mean time. developers of strat, are doing their est which makes me like them for their hard works. 2017 was a year to make the world aware of cryptos, who believed will be rich and who didn't will stay with same condition Cheesy.

Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

ELIXIR new website reveal today  + name of devs.  If you followed my advice at 0.30 you'd had made nice profit. Now it's 1.30 !  Still only the beginning of the rise of Elixir !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

There are a lot of good Altcoin.

In my opinion to do a good investment: ETH, DCR, BCH

Others: BTCz, DeepOnion, KIN

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 03:54:18 AM by zlatan07

My top 3:

1. NEO
2. OmiseGO
3.BAT
Basic Attention Token (BAT)

That is my top of 3, I have good feelings about it.
alfm28

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

I'd say electra (ECA), still cheap and the community is growing at the speed of light. I am sure that something is cooking with ECA

Have you seen the chart ? The coin increased to 800$ and droped to almost 0$ few days after..

You are right,I think that what killed the price was the total supply by then but at the moment the price increase 1000% just this month and the volume is $4M
I bought a few ECA last week  the transaction from the exchange to the wallet took  2 seconds. I haven't seen anything like that so far. 
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Check Fast Invest ICO. Great team with already operating FinTech business with more than 8500 daily users!
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

I believe the rise of alt coin is dependent on stability of btc
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

I don't think I have 3 coins for January.

But only for January my guess would be SunContract. They just started their peer-to-peer electricity in EU. This has great potential. Its rival is Power Ledger which is Australia based and is 20x SunContract marketcap and is actually behind on development.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Abi_Beam

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

Raiblocks, EOS, Tron.

I also recently got into Dragoncoin.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Oyster Pearl (PRL), AltOWL & Clout.
Those are most promising ICOs that's having full potential to be one of the most strongest Altcoins in the first quarter of the year 2018.
They're cheaper to invest today so I think I'm lucky having these tokens before they pumping up like skyrocket.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

I would bet on onion ofcourse and the other two would be sia and verge...alternatives would be etc, eth, xrp...probably not big pump in this month but in first half year I'm expecting rise of these crypto's...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

Here are my top 3 picks for Jan 2018:

1: Posw, it has a very low marked cap and things are happening.
2: ZRX, here we have the best pick (imo) for a decentralized exchange that will work. take over for Etherdelta
3: Nio, they are up and running and the only reason it's not mooning yet is the exchange it's listed on Etherdelta.

hi-men

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

etherum, ark and xspec
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

My top 3 coins to watch in January are:

1. Ark
2. Neo
3. Stratis

paololuk

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

My humble opinion.

1) XRP Ripple. I do not see it go beyond the value of 3$, even if it reaches the market cap of BTC I do not think it acquires a value over 6$. I'm just waiting for 3$ to start selling.

2) AEON. I see a great future for this coin not only for the anonymity acquired by XMR and mining much easier for the Cryptolite algorithm. The market cap is still very low as well as day trade. Potentially it can reach the value of the Monero in a year.

3) Hush. Very undervalued coin. No exchange other than Cryptopia. Very low market cap. The best clone of Zcash and Zencash with more features. It will go to the Zen/Zcash tracks.

4) SONM. A tested verified software now in testnet. Mining possible also by mobile phone and playstation. I'm actually buying this one.

5) ADA, Verge and Xlm. These coins are on the shields now. I do not know the possibilities but they are growing bloody.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

This January 2018, I guess the following coins that need to watch are:
-Ethereum
-Waves
-Bitcoin cash

These are coins who have high potential to survive in the future. I think if you invest in this coin you will earn high amount.

I agree with two quotes cited, Ethereum, Waves, I distrust Bitcoin Cash which in my opinion is much speculation, but we can add NEO, a strong currency for January , we should be aware in your graphic.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

In your opinion, what 3 coins have the highest potential to moon in price in January?

Why do you think they will moon?
I think bitcoin will remain on top.
It will stay the most trusted and expensive coin in cryptocurrency.
Followed by the ethereum , which will also pump this coming year and hoping to reach $5,000.
And then lastly the coin that I think will boom later on was the bitcoin cash,
It has a lot of supporters, it was properly advertise by its ICO.
That why Im looking forward for this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: