Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:01:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are the furture  (Read 781 times)
karim.bh

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

Cryptocurrency era Smiley Smiley Smiley
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Yes you are  rigth future is crypto. can you imagine that you will use when you want to go holiday or you want to buy a car. Some ICOs are real now like monaco they will send card next month. we can see tourist with crypto cards next year.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

Future is already here that we experience now because it's run so many years i think it's have volatile price but still it's run by it and the profit here is also base on that,Transaction,past time,knowledge,earnings that's crypto can brings to users of it so i say that's every person want in life and it's good like daily needs that we need everyday and we can call this international money in the future for me.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

Maybe that is the right thing Cryptocurrencies are the future, Some people spend their world in kirpto. Like me, Because Crypto my future will be easier because I'm looking for profits here in the crypto world.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

now it's 2018 and Crypto still survive even more and more people are using it, it would be better if the country can legalize it

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

the future of blockhain will be a technology that will certainly continue to be developed and applied, but the presence of bitcoin and altcoin are a little I worry about, especially because down market down lately

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

Well you should look on the coinmarket top for you to see and judge what coin/s will have a major future or a major potential to ascend in 2018 and furthermore do some exploration for you to pick yourself what coin for you putting resources into yet in the event that you ask me, for me the best coins are litecoin and ethereum in light of the fact that they have a colossal potential to be the following bitcoin and furthermore, they are steady coins along these lines, you have bring down hazard to lose your cash than putting resources into new coins.
Msoall

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

I agree with topic starter. The cryptocurrency market grow very fast. Just look for capitalization at 2016 and 2017. Of course bitcoins and eth is a leaders, but i looking at alternatives and ICO's.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?

Agree, despite the price frustrations in the beginning of the January.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

The future of cryptocurrency lies with bitcoin. If bitcoin fail then we might as well forget about any thing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is litimous test for all internet of money whatever their objectives are. Bitcoin is in the mainstream now, let's us all hope he does well.

Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

Crypto not only a future but present too
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?
In actual everything in this world has it Thier own value that why they are existing in this world , and as we can see that people are Making lots of money from the cryptourrency ( usually a big part of the trading to buy one sell another and vice versa ) .
So why people will go against the cryptourrency and even they will support crypto currency more and more without going against it to make profit.
And also we can we that there are many better better technology coins which are having securities more than what the banks have in actual , and also people are feeling more safety with the bitcoin like crypto currency to have Thier money instead of banking sector .
So clearly the future of the cryptocurrency is much brighter .
pochtalionin

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

In 2018 the development of crypto will be even more than in 2017. And I hope that the coins that I have and which I will have will increase in price by 1000%   Cheesy
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

Yes I hope it is the future, and it will better future in February than it is in January of this year Cheesy
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

more and more people are trading altcoin and bitcoin so cryptocurrency is still much needed in the future and if the state legalizes it there is likely to be more and more people using it

Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

the development of digital technology every day is growing. this is what makes me believe crypto will become more famous and become part of the world community, however this time is the era of technology. and crypto is part of it. perhaps in the future, there are many innovations that involve crypto in our lives.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

I really believed to this. Cryptocurrencies are the future of our world because if we will have cryptocurrencies in the future then the transaction will be easier and there will be a new born stock market which is not consist of the shares from the company but by the cryptocurrencies that is offered in the public by the people who built their ideas from scratch to help to improve our world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KingBT

Activity: 46
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

I did not know anything about crypto currency 6 months ago. I'm in the future. It's very interesting for me. I will have coins that I can not touch. This is a fantastic future)
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

Clearly, the crypto currency has a good future. And we are at the source of this future. A lot of people do not understand this yet. I myself did not know a year ago what a crypto currency is.

boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Everyone who is interested in the market cry is currently in a win because over time everything will be connected with it and people will regret that they have not joined faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: