Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:59:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are the furture  (Read 781 times)
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency has a very good future and it will be the future of merchants. Before its barter system, then we have the bank system (fiat) currently and now we are doing a transition to cryptocurrency. I believe that many people are very radical now in term of changes as we need much better way of doing our online transaction.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

Exaxtly! Future lays with cryptocurrencies. One day there will be no more hard cash in this world but cryptocurrencies. We have seen this in science fiction movies. In future every human will weare a wearable computer or AI assistance. So every transaction,payment will be done in online using cryptos..  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

It's only the beginning of cryptocurrency era. There are 3 types of people now:
1. people who still dont believe in it
2. people who are interested in it and getting to know new info
3. people who are successfully earning on crypto
which type are you?)
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

which type are you?)
I became the 3rd person who successfully generated from crypto. and that's a very good thing in the future. because in the future cryptocurrency can be a good thing if you see the current price is very good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fortnight

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies certainly have a few advantages over their fiat counterparts. For instance, anyone who’s had to put up with the delay of the ACH system or cost of wire transfers can really appreciate being able to clear a transaction to anyone in the world in seconds at minimal cost.
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

Many people have the same idea with you, they think now encrypted currency is a kind of development trend, will have great development in the future, after is the mainstream of the currency, currency, so now we should enter the encryption in ahead of time, later will have a better chance, so it is a good investment
AidenCasanova

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

which type are you?)
I became the 3rd person who successfully generated from crypto. and that's a very good thing in the future. because in the future cryptocurrency can be a good thing if you see the current price is very good.
good for you sir
for me, i'm still number two from your list because i'm not successfully earning on crypto
but i'm glad that i start some month ago and here i'm looking for more opportinity

and i agree that cryptocurrencies is future, event bank already learn about this technology

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Yes, and there are still a lot of opportunities that we can exploit.
If you talk with "normal" people, you'll understand that here on the forum we are a microelite of pioneers.

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Prioritize on holding bitcoin of course, but ethereum is doing great right now and it will increase its value by the end of the year. That is what you need to do if you want to conduct a long term investment, which will definitely make you rich if you hold a sufficient amount of coins.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Yes, in your words, I also sing the voice in 2018. The alt coin will go up too much. You try to get up slowly, you will see how easy it can be.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Yes Crytpocurrencies are the future currency of the countries, because many of countries are developing own crypto currency using blockchain technology,
Because crypto is much more secure than fiat currency, It is 100% digital currency, Big bank like Barclays implemented block chain technology in banking platform.

tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?

Yes, I believe that cryptocurrencies have great future and will play more significant part of the world of tomorrow. Block chain technology is out there and it's more popular every day. The more popular cryptocurrencies become and less fears people have, the better the future is going to be.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

yes the crypto finance might gives of chance as public audience to gains with the nuance of dynamics as collaborative work from the developer and more of institution with the finance field.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
baciubogdan

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?

2018 alts year  Roll Eyes
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

With the increasing use of mobile and internet there arises a need of digital money. Cryptocurrencies have shown their success in the year 2017. Last year was challenging for crypotoworld. Despite ban and regulations by many countries bitcoin and other altcoins showed a good performance. Bitcoin has given its investors far more than they have ever expected. In the coming years bitcoin may have to face more challenges. But still crypto currency is the future of currency world. Compared to traditional currencies crypto currencies are still new to currency market, it will take time to settle in.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

Hello people,

I also think like that and even everyone else has the same thoughts, hopefully in this year will be more people who are interested and join in crytocurrencies so we can together to the future better.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Crypto currencies are real future as these currencies can give that much returns which no other investment instrument can match. This market already given decent returns to holders who hold for longer time period.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the future only if we can prevent governments and big corporations to make there own digital currency: when there will be facebookcoin or mcdonaldcoin, probably the rules will be completely different and there will be no more advantages and freedom.

arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain is paving the future and will continue to do so. In just a few years we have seen many successful alt coins and although there are definitely rotten apples among these, many still seem promising with the projects they are delivering. This is a new era and it's just on time to catch the wave.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

No doubt Crypto-currencies have a bright future ahead as these can using easily online anywhere and can give more better returns on investments than others options available in market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: